Forum › Making Progress on Yuri Before the Deadline discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Pretty wild first chapter, surprised I've not seen more similar premise's in the past! Thanks to Butterfly Scans for their work!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

a pretty intense first chapter, what with her essentially getting bullied into leaving school and running away from home because her parents refuse to support her. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes though because this feels like it's going to be a series about her finding people who will treat her well

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

very cool

joined Dec 1, 2021

That was good. Need more

13320157_522707027938643_73759181_n
joined Mar 31, 2018

This is really good! Cant wait for the next chapter

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

A side that doesn't get explored often in manga. It's not for everyone since some of us are here for escapism, but as for me I excited to see where it goes.

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

Aww it started off so sweet ;-; Poor girl.

joined May 29, 2021

Was hoping this would end up here. Saw it on Mangadex and figured this would be right up Dynasty’s alley. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

A surprisingly strong start, I am hooked.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Definitely has potential - looking forward to more of this

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Damn, the MC legit punched some dude over pitying her. I already like her.

+...even lewd things?
-can we!?

Lmao, so much for trying to remain inside the closet.

last edited at Dec 1, 2021 5:57PM

joined Feb 7, 2017

Was hoping this would end up here. Saw it on Mangadex and figured this would be right up Dynasty’s alley. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Yeah I read it there as well and I'm glad it's here. Definitely has potential but I'm kind of on the fence about how it flip-flops between comedic and dramatic. You can have drama with light-heartedness of course but it's a bit exaggerated in both sides.

joined Dec 27, 2018

she was cute with black hair, and then she became so cliche with the twin tails and non sensical 2010 style wirh short ripped jeans short and a black tee.

please, please get better style for chapter 2. other than that, looks promising.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Ah Nice i wanted to read it

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I'm like 17 pages in and this is hard to read. Not really because of the topic, but something about how fast everything is escalating and how ham-fisted it feels thanks to that is almost making it feel like a parody of itself, I guess to put it in layman's terms its kinda cringe lol. I'll keep reading though and see if it gets better.

last edited at Dec 1, 2021 6:26PM

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

I can already feel all those deep and heated discussions here about discrimination and LGBT xd

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

oh my god that first half did NOT need to vibe check me like that... I've always been so scared of going through something like that myself so despite living in a far more accepting environment I've remained in the closet. I'll sure be keeping up with this series despite the somewhat odd tone and the mc's questionable taste in fashion thus far, lol.

Ab03237b-ac0d-4030-8288-8032dc7528e5
joined May 12, 2015

she was cute with black hair, and then she became so cliche with the twin tails and non sensical 2010 style wirh short ripped jeans short and a black tee.

please, please get better style for chapter 2. other than that, looks promising.

agree, I like her with black hair but now she become misa amane wannabe

joined Oct 22, 2021

I'm like 17 pages in and this is hard to read. Not really because of the topic, but something about how fast everything is escalating and how ham-fisted it feels thanks to that is almost making it feel like a parody of itself, I guess to put it in layman's terms its kinda cringe lol. I'll keep reading though and see if it gets better.

Same feeling

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Oh, nice one ! It's pretty rare to read a yuri using the term LGBT. Looking forward to the next chapter.

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

great potential this series has hmmm

joined Feb 1, 2021

I think that may have been kinda a character moment. It's what she thinks she needs to look like, and papers over some reservations that she's clearly still holding about both coming out and running away from home.

joined Dec 13, 2018

what a horribly grim manga, nobody deserves to have a hairstyle like that

joined Sep 21, 2014

The author kinda rushed the setting. And then we get schoolgirl x author? That always strikes me as self insert / wish fulfillment from the creators side and kinda unimaginative... Like come on, it's an author writing about an author.
I like how the bullying is portrayed though. Girls can be vicious. Like how all the girls went back on their words and how that one girl manipulated the room by painting herself as emotionally distressed because of protag. Classical ostracizing of the other.

last edited at Dec 1, 2021 7:27PM

joined Dec 13, 2018

the setup is pretty cliche and hamfisted, but what the hell, we know what we're in for

To reply you must either login or sign up.