Forum › Saki discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmfao I randomly tune into this chapter after having not followed saki for a while and OH MAH GAWD I'm losing my shit at how much the fanservice has increased in the years since XD XD. I didn't expect to see a full on no panty crotch shot where it wasn't even hidden by the skirts like the early days lmao

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Holy, is page 13 even legal LOL

joined Mar 4, 2018

PREVIOUSLY ON MAHJONG BOOB

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Wow it’s been a while! I’m honestly surprised that I still remember what’s going on.

Also lmao Nodoka’s boobs in some panels are hilariously large. And that last panel with Hajime.

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Before it was random character's getting bigger boobs and now it's everyone going commando never change Kobayashi sensei

joined Dec 18, 2020

Somebody should just photoshop genitals onto this because this is just looking kinda weird now. Like three different shots in this chapter alone where you should see pussy but there's just blank there.

last edited at Nov 27, 2021 12:00AM

joined Oct 2, 2021

Saki takes place in a universe where panties were never invented and breasts are either non existent or Zena Fulsome sized.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Clearly they have to offer their underwear to some deity to gain super powers in this world.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

this manga has changed so much from ch1. Is does feel like this manga has a different vibe.

last edited at Feb 24, 2022 11:15PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

No one is going to comment on Hisa having two moms? This is the first official lesbian couple in Saki. Although Ritz had said in her blog that half the cast in Saki have lesbian parents, this is the first time we actually get to see it in the manga proper.

last edited at Feb 24, 2022 11:59PM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

This is the first official lesbian couple in Saki.

Yuki's moms were the first actually.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Nice either way. I kinda get the suspicion that if she'd re-did the series it'd be a 404-men-not-found one, to be honest ...

Also, so typical of this series ... "remembers mahjong training camp" -> "bath nudity scene". Of course, THAT's what you'd remember of your training camp while reminiscing about your mahjong team forming journey. And it doesn't even have the usual obscuring fog or light beams anymore, just the BAREST censorship. ^^;

joined Dec 18, 2020

I get the feeling the author realized she really wants to make a borderline-H yuri ecchi manga but are stuck making this story about Mahjong for the time being so there's no choice but to continue with that while trying to sneak in as much as the magazine would allow.

EDIT: Actually wait this is published in the same magazine that Murcielago is if I remember correctly so she could probably get away with even more if she wanted.

last edited at Feb 25, 2022 5:32AM

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

This last chapter felt like reading a fanfiction

joined Oct 9, 2011

Actually, that's her aunts.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I hope Hakka-ya reads the BuCap Ritz is pouring on lately. Plus, Hisa is the Yuri Queen because she had two moms! Poor Hisa, though. She should definitely tell Mihoko why she ran away. Also how did Hisa get injured, how does it affect her playing, and why did she say this could be the last mahjong game of her life???? Also special chapter 1 where Momo straight up has sex with Yumi in front of her team is worthy of mention.

last edited at Feb 25, 2022 8:23AM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Bucap. =u=

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Actually, that's her aunts.

even better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Dec 5, 2018

ugh, the boobs ratio is such an eyesore. Dude, what kind of human has boobs like that?

joined Mar 24, 2021

Wait so did what’s his name just get snapped out of existence lol, cause he does not exist in the flashback of the club formation. (I mean he practically didn’t exist throughout the entire series but that’s besides the point)

joined Apr 7, 2021

Hey uhh, I got a question here, I just finished watch all saki anime series but it kinda weird ending where I can't find the semi-finals part. Do any of you know what's wrong with the anime?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Also how did Hisa get injured, how does it affect her playing, and why did she say this could be the last mahjong game of her life?

So I found out Hisa fell down the stairs. And she's being dramatic. She means this may be her most important mahjong game ever, because she's unsure about playing at the college level, or, alternately, playing as a club or pro player.

I admit I only check in on Saki occasionally, it has a War and Peace feel. On the plus side, the yuri fan-service nowadays is off the charts.

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

I admit, this chapter I did not see coming. But hey, at least we got answers as to why Hisa goes by Takei and not Ueno.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Minna-san your homework: try to explain Saki to a complete novice, hopefully to manga/anime and mahjong alike. They will think you are joking or nuts.

...that fanservice...and...in full color...as well...(at least the first special chapter is)

(on the August 10 2014 special page)

Notice how tastefully they hide the nipples and genitals as they depict Momo and Yumi vigorously having sex in the bath while their teammates gawk. Nowadays, Ritz wouldn't bother, so here's hoping for another full-colour special soon.

If I get ambitious enough, I am going to make a list of the shipping in each chapter of Saki.

ON EDIT: If you think Hisa's too fanatical, playing with an untreated broken arm, just remember, the very gods on high think Mahjong is THE most important human enterprise. They routinely descend to Earth to interfere with the outcome. Even though Majhong is life, it is also death.

last edited at Nov 18, 2022 3:55AM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I almost feel bad for saying this but after marathoning the Saki spinoff, Toki, over the last two days going back to the main series feels like an art downgrade. Mekimeki's not gone completely crazy with the boob-flation and their backgrounds are not as flat and stark either.

PREVIOUSLY ON MAHJONG BOOB

You've heard of Majin Buu, get ready for Mahjong Boob! Fitting because this manga moves about as slowly as Dragon Ball Z.

last edited at Apr 10, 2023 1:58AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.