Forum › Saki discussion

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I haven't read this in forever and thought I'd see where it was up to.
Holy heck, I didn't remember there being so much ridiculous boob and panties.
Went back to chapter 1 and was like, nope, it really didn't. Guess the mangaka decided only one "plot" was worth it any more?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I haven't read this in forever and thought I'd see where it was up to.
Holy heck, I didn't remember there being so much ridiculous boob and panties.
Went back to chapter 1 and was like, nope, it really didn't. Guess the mangaka decided only one "plot" was worth it any more?

That's the funny thing about this series. the plot plot is still on the same level, sensei just clearly got tired of not letting their preferences shine through xD So beeg booba and the eradication of panties it is, but also, it's not, like, made into a thing? like obviously there's a ton of candid shot but weirdly non of it feels fetishized or like that's the whole point. they just are like that xD
at least that's the vibe i get

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Jugs

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

259 chapters and the way boobs spill out of panels and then the next shot is some "definitely no underwear in this universe" still makes me laugh ...
... also hilarious: finally remembered that Nodoka used to be anti-supernatural, eh? ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Ch.56, p.5 ... Awai. Basically flat-chested. Ch.262, p.12 ... okay, it's just some character rough, for some reason, but what the hell?! Seriously, this manga ^^;

joined Dec 8, 2017

Ritz is a woman that is clearly enjoying herself. Love to see it

joined Oct 2, 2021

pg 149. Facials in Saki now . Awesome

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

pg 149. Facials in Saki now . Awesome

At this point I'm just checking the new chapters to see how close Kobayashi skates to the line.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Ritz really wanted to show off Nodoka in a cowboy outfit, huh

BarnyardChimera
Gay%20ass%20bitch
joined Sep 10, 2023

I don't know what yous all are talking about, the boobs look perfectly normal to me.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The true potential was boobs all along.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Have you gone back and compared the size that Nodoka's boobs started out at in ch1 ? Its hilarious lol.

I dont really read it any more it was dragged on way too long- but peek in for the 'art' now and then - and i thought.. no way did her boobs used to be THAT big! And sure enough.. they are like 5x bigger if not more now!

last edited at Oct 23, 2023 9:35PM

joined Jun 21, 2021

Have you gone back and compared the size that Nodoka's boobs started out at in ch1 ? Its hilarious lol.

I dont really read it any more it was dragged on way too long- but peek in for the 'art' now and then - and i thought.. no way did her boobs used to be THAT big! And sure enough.. they are like 5x bigger if not more now!

And it's not just Nodoka. Just compare Awai's chest from vol.13 to vol.23. Maybe a day or two apart in-universe xD

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^They are rediculous lol.. She couldnt even see her tiles or properly play them around those lol.
And i will assume they got magically bigger without anyone noticing..

last edited at Oct 24, 2023 1:49AM

joined Jun 21, 2021

Top 3 things Ritz (the mangaka) is fond of:
1. Mahjong
2. Beeg bingo bango bazongas
3. The absence of underwear in conspicuously inconspicuous situations

Truly a mangaka true to their passions xD

joined Oct 30, 2023

Those knockers are getting ridiculous, I'm staying just for the mahjong and yuri

joined Dec 5, 2018

sign for such a good manga. I just wish the mangaka can just draw the girl like a normal human being. WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THOSE BALOON BOOBS ?? It look ugly as F !!

Ezgif.com-resize%20(2)
joined Dec 5, 2023

Ritz have a type and it show. lol

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

sign for such a good manga. I just wish the mangaka can just draw the girl like a normal human being. WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THOSE BALOON BOOBS ?? It look ugly as F !!

Ritz Just has her own preferenties.

Girl likes her baloon tits

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015
Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Wtf happened to those boobs

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Wtf happened to those boobs

Ritz got too horny

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

And it's not just Nodoka. Just compare Awai's chest from vol.13 to vol.23. Maybe a day or two apart in-universe xD

This is so funny

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Nodoka doesn't even feel like a main character anymore. The manga has been running for an incredibly long time so I certainly forget some details, but when was the last time Ritz let her do something meaningful in tournament? Everyone has magical powers and she's just existing.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The Special Chapter #1 pretty much reaffirms a lot of fan thought. All the couples are together - Saki and Nodoka, and when Saki says Nodoka is amazing, you see Nodoka's breasts are larger than her head but still pert, and wouldn't be shocked if Saki was noticing and that was what amazed her. Hisa is straightforwardly bathing with Kazekoshi and her wife, wouldn't even dream of being with her Kiyosumi team. Momo and Yumi are literally going at it while the rest of Tsuruga watches, Hajime is at least alone with Touko as she prefers. And the fanservice I think hasn't changed in 10 years, not really. The one school with the ZZZ cups seems to have spread the syndrome, yes, but they were always that way.

Nodoka doesn't even feel like a main character anymore. The manga has been running for an incredibly long time so I certainly forget some details, but when was the last time Ritz let her do something meaningful in tournament? Everyone has magical powers and she's just existing.

Ritz is deeply eccentric. That said, in theory, Nodoka has no powers, she represents a baseline of tile-counting and discipline and knowing the odds perfectly at all times and flawless calculation without powers. She's the Normie.

last edited at Feb 23, 2024 6:56AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.