don't owari us like that for real

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Still cute. ^_^

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I guess ch2 needs a Het tag

Bisexual seem more appropriate

I don't know because like yeah she sure slept with that guy, but she didn't do it because she liked him the story makes it pretty clear that she just stole him so her crush wouldn't go out with him. Which would make tagging that maybe a little more complicated

In other news, I really like the inbetween page where she looks back on having done that because she's just like "oh no how embarrassing of me to seduce this guy just because I was crushing on the girl who liked him" it adds some levity to the story which is really nice, and then of course in the present time mixer where she gets the impulse again and just goes "no I can't keep doing this I have to go for the girl I like instead of the guy I don't want said girl to end up with otherwise I'll just stay stuck in this loop" it's a fun little moment because it's played for comedy

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

but she didn't do it because she liked him the story makes it pretty clear that she just stole him so her crush wouldn't go out with him.

Not quite. While she realizes this mistake later, it's pretty clear that at the time she was too drunk to even know what she was doing. Although she certainly did he crush a favor, keeping her away from a guy who would take advantage of her like that...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I don't know because like yeah she sure slept with that guy, but she didn't do it because she liked him the story makes it pretty clear that she just stole him so her crush wouldn't go out with him. Which would make tagging that maybe a little more complicated

In other news, I really like the inbetween page where she looks back on having done that because she's just like "oh no how embarrassing of me to seduce this guy just because I was crushing on the girl who liked him" it adds some levity to the story which is really nice, and then of course in the present time mixer where she gets the impulse again and just goes "no I can't keep doing this I have to go for the girl I like instead of the guy I don't want said girl to end up with otherwise I'll just stay stuck in this loop" it's a fun little moment because it's played for comedy

I don’t read that section like that at all. At the first mixer she went because her crush asked her to go, the guy her crush liked came on to her, and she drank so much that she doesn’t remember much until she woke up in bed with the guy. Her going with the flow and getting blackout drunk hardly adds up to her actively “seducing” or “stealing” anyone.

At the second mixer she does think of attracting (or rather keeping) the guy’s attention in order to protect Akko-senpai Yoshiko-chan, but then realizes that the same thing is likely to happen again. In the first mixer she was completely passive, so she decided to be proactive the second time.

And boy was she ever.

last edited at Nov 22, 2021 10:25AM

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

FIN??? What a shame, I really was beginning to like these two, I wanted to see more of them

last edited at Nov 22, 2021 7:51AM

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Thats al?
About page 8, i
m thinking that author that make they character with a faceless man don`t care that much about their protagonist beside using for story purpose

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

This is a crime. :(

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

At the second mixer she does think of attracting (or rather keeping) the guy’s attention in order to protect Akko-senpai, but then realizes that the same thing is likely to happen again.

Just one small correction - Yoshiko-chan, not Akko-senpai. Akko-senpai was forgotten the moment she saw Yoshiko.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I always struggle when I see words like "TYPEEEEEEEE." What exactly does it sound like when you extend a silent letter? I know: it's just a me thing.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

At the second mixer she does think of attracting (or rather keeping) the guy’s attention in order to protect Akko-senpai, but then realizes that the same thing is likely to happen again.

Just one small correction - Yoshiko-chan, not Akko-senpai. Akko-senpai was forgotten the moment she saw Yoshiko.

You are indeed correct. Girl works fast.

joined Apr 27, 2021

I always struggle when I see words like "TYPEEEEEEEE." What exactly does it sound like when you extend a silent letter? I know: it's just a me thing.

You can just extend the non silent vowel, they do that because it looks a little better than tyyyyyyyyype.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I don’t read that section like that at all. At the first mixer she went because her crush asked her to go, the guy her crush liked came on to her, and she drank so much that she doesn’t remember much until she woke up in bed with the guy. Her going with the flow and getting blackout drunk hardly adds up to her actively “seducing” or “stealing” anyone.

At the second mixer she does think of attracting (or rather keeping) the guy’s attention in order to protect Akko-senpai Yoshiko-chan, but then realizes that the same thing is likely to happen again. In the first mixer she was completely passive, so she decided to be proactive the second time.

And boy was she ever.

hmm upon rereading you're correct, I may have been unintentionally trying to add some levity to the situation when I shouldn't have because it made me look at it differently than things actually happened.

But hey I'm at least glad to get to see a different viewpoint that I end up agreeing more with than my own initial one

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

You are indeed correct. Girl works fast.

Senpai already had a girlfriend anyway, after all.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

And boy was she ever.

hmm upon rereading you're correct, I may have been unintentionally trying to add some levity to the situation when I shouldn't have because it made me look at it differently than things actually happened.

But hey I'm at least glad to get to see a different viewpoint that I end up agreeing more with than my own initial one

Your reply really makes me wish I could give an you an up-vote or 'like'. My own initial reading was like the other person's, but the way you didn't instantly reject their point of view and instead went back, re-read, thought, and changed your opinion was cool, and adult, and unusual enough that I just felt the need to mention it. I don't mean to pick on you, just that reading your post made my morning a couple of notches better than it had been.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

You can just extend the non silent vowel, they do that because it looks a little better than tyyyyyyyyype.

I know what it's meant to sound like, and that's what goes through my head at first, but then I'm like, "Oh wait, that's not 'TY~~~~~~PE' it's 'TYPE.........'." It's totally a me thing, and[Edit: I'm not alone!] I get why the scanlators do it, but knowing that doesn't stop it from taking me out of the story for a moment.

I love how the first one, from Yoshiko's perspective shows her as the proverbial "cool as a cucumber" type, but we see her from Mahiru's POV, and it's like, "Nope, not fooling anyone. Yoshiko's totally flustered."

last edited at Nov 22, 2021 3:56PM

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Take heart that it ain't just you. I always have the same reaction.

joined Mar 5, 2016

I wouldn't say it looks better. "tyyype" is how you'd do it in english, anyway. you might as well use "likkkkkkke" or something

alternatively, you can slam on a bunch of extra exclamation points. "she's my type!!!" nicely conveys that the internal thought process is very hyped.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^Surely it just means the authors should extend the word through the none silent letters? Tyyyyppppee? Since thats the only way we can draw it out when reading it anyway.

I liked this story, shame it was so short- I thought it was just about to start lol!

I wish stories that are just gonna be 2-3 parts named them like Part A, Part B , or first part, middle part, last part etc. Some do- at least that way you know there is only gonna be 2 or 3 parts and its not some long series.

This had details and panels that seem strange in such a short story.. I think there's a chance it was wrote as the first test chapter for a series but there was no interest so it just became this.

last edited at Nov 22, 2021 1:17PM

joined Oct 21, 2020

Humph. What is this? I can already tell that they're going to get married in the ending.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

I came here to ask this exact question lol. Wish everyone would stop doing this. Definitely not just you.

joined Aug 1, 2019

While there's nothing wrong with having Bisexual's in works like this (I hate that I have to clarify that) it's pretty clear that she's not into the man she slept with and just did it cause he took advantage of her when she was heavily intoxicated.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

It was quick but effective

last edited at Jun 3, 2022 11:56AM

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

/Vigorously taps on the right for more even there there's no longer a right arrow/ (TT_TT)

To reply you must either login or sign up.