In times of doubt, I shall keep faith
In throes of rage, I shall hone my craft
In vengeance, I shall have no mercy
In the midst of battle, I shall have no fear
In the face of death, I shall have no remorse..."

joined May 24, 2014

Huh?

joined Apr 5, 2018

That was a beautifully executed chapter. Normally I can't even follow action sequences or enjoy them but this was quite a surprise. Cliffhanger is killing me though.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Well that's certainly different!

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

This is the classic Chikane that we are so used to seeing. Feels like she could have killed Himeko at any point during that battle, but she loved her too much to do so even after discovering Himeko's betrayal.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oooh now that's a twist I wasn't expecting! Excited to see where it goes from here. Come on happy ending!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh is this finally going to give us a happy ending after four incarnations of this same exact story, or is this going to be a bait and switch so this author can just start telling us this story a fifth time later

Himeko isn’t even the type to do something so underhanded so I knew there had to be some reasoning behind the sneak attack against Chikane. But I just want them to be reincarnated into a regular world/life..just Once.

joined May 21, 2020

So...I guess the most likely scenario here is that weapon that Himeko used had some sort of poison to temporarily put Chikane in a near death state right? I vaguely remember seeing someone mention years ago on a form, a point in the webnovel version (which I never actually read) where Chikane is trying to get back to the Island to stop a marriage ceremony so I'm guessing that we are just before that part and It'll probably be revealed soon that It's more than just "Himeko was secretly evil" because that's always how it goes with these 2.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Himeko isn’t even the type to do something so underhanded so I knew there had to be some reasoning behind the sneak attack against Chikane. But I just want them to be reincarnated into a regular world/life..just Once.

Agree. I hope there's a way where they can stop the curse. Would have been better if they continued the ending in anime. They seem like regular people there living a normal life.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Did we just get a pretty good chapter? Never had I imagined that the time would really come... Lol
Anyway, this was quite nicely done.

On an unrelated note, I finally realised what it is I don't like about the artstyle (apart from the fact that the hair and eyes resemble the usually more simplistic anime artstyles): it's too grey! Even Chikane's hair —which is... dark blue? black? don't remember exactly— isn't drawn as black, but rather as a gradated grey. I wish there was more pure black in the designs and backgrounds... I feel like the higher contrast would make it look more sharp and interesting, especially in battle scenes, like the one we got here.

last edited at Nov 22, 2021 11:49AM

Agree. I hope there's a way where they can stop the curse. Would have been better if they continued the ending in anime. They seem like regular people there living a normal life.

My thoughts exactly! I thought it would pick up from the end of the anime when they met each other on the street. That would’ve been a great continuation but I enjoy the series regardless lol I just want some damn fluff with these two.

joined Feb 15, 2017

So...I guess the most likely scenario here is that weapon that Himeko used had some sort of poison to temporarily put Chikane in a near death state right? I vaguely remember seeing someone mention years ago on a form, a point in the webnovel version (which I never actually read) where Chikane is trying to get back to the Island to stop a marriage ceremony so I'm guessing that we are just before that part and It'll probably be revealed soon that It's more than just "Himeko was secretly evil" because that's always how it goes with these 2.

Actually, if the manga followed the novel, we would be quite far away from the part where Chikane gets to the island, but since the manga skipped over and changed a lot of things from the web novel, we are a lot closer to that. Also, one of the differences is that in the web novel, Himeko is getting married to Souma.

There is a reason to what Himeko did, but it doesn’t mean that she had always the same objective.

7ed8179f-0072-4d02-8762-2d6b2c9974b6
joined Mar 28, 2021

Actually, if the manga followed the novel, we would be quite far away from the part where Chikane gets to the island, but since the manga skipped over and changed a lot of things from the web novel, we are a lot closer to that. Also, one of the differences is that in the web novel, Himeko is getting married to Souma.

Can you give me a link to the Web Novel?

joined Feb 1, 2013

Big spoilers here by posting this, but it's important info. The last chapter has been released! Kaishaku has done it, they have finally given us what we wanted for so long! The final volume, vol.3, comes out December 25th! After seeing this tweet, I can say that I have forgiven Kaishaku for what they did with Amnesian.

https://twitter.com/Kai_Seven_/status/1464172829927264259

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I'm...sorry, what? Why do a throwback now? And isn't this too short to be an actual chapter? Or am I missing something here?

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

I'm...sorry, what? Why do a throwback now? And isn't this too short to be an actual chapter? Or am I missing something here?

Maybe it's the end-of-the-volume extra chapter.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

As a guess...maybe a rewind?
Gonna groundhog day a quick march to the big fight?

13124839_1589396498054389_6595928075628769960_n
joined Nov 14, 2016

Big spoilers here by posting this, but it's important info. The last chapter has been released! Kaishaku has done it, they have finally given us what we wanted for so long! The final volume, vol.3, comes out on December 25th! After seeing this tweet, I can say that I have forgiven Kaishaku for what they did with Amnesian.

https://twitter.com/Kai_Seven_/status/1464172829927264259

That wouldn't be the long-awaited love making scene between the two?

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I've always hated lip balm, it's so oily and gross.
Lip gloss and lipstick too. That greasy feeling... Yikes

This definitely feels like an extra rather than a regular chapter, though it wouldn't be the first time this happened, so I don't know

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I just read the last chapter. I'm not gonna spoil it, but it was a pretty satisfying ending imo. I can't wait to see it translated.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

yo it´s rewind time

dontaskwhyplease
Bgwhite
joined Nov 15, 2020

I just read the last chapter. I'm not gonna spoil it, but it was a pretty satisfying ending imo. I can't wait to see it translated.

link?

joined Feb 1, 2013

Turns out volume 3 is not the end! Kaishaku is giving us an after story doujin taking place after volume 3. It looks like it is going to give us everything we wanted and then some!

https://twitter.com/Kai_Seven_/status/1473957302340403202

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Oh, I see, chapter 12 is just a bonus/flashback chapter. I guess If I read the sideways text on page 1 I would have figured that out

To reply you must either login or sign up.