Forum › What's that manga called?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Now that there's a Doujin: The Ring tag, does anyone know if there are Ring one-shots or images that fit? I can think of two short-ish oneshots that involved (or at least parodied) The Ring but I can't remember what they were called for the life of me.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

The ones I know are this, this and this.

joined Feb 21, 2021

Excuse me but i somehow want to read this..ive been looking the school girl tag all over..

Basically they are classmates and the other girl likes her and she thought that maybe she has a boyfriend already so she decided they shouldnt meet for christmas*cant remember*

The memorable thing i remember is she went out wearing crocs when the other girl went to her house....idk how to describe this...

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I remember reading one a while back about a woman going to a gas station/convenience store late at night and striking up a friendship with the night clerk, who was like, almost out of highschool. I think it had a couple chapters to it, but I don't remember for sure, might have just been a oneshot.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Ikenai Otona?

That's the one! Thank you!

joined Feb 29, 2016

Anyone remember a manga that was about I think either a bunch of former college classmates meeting up together as adults or former high school classmates meeting in college or something like that? I remember the artstyle was pretty distinct and faces were drawn more sharply, and the closest approximation to the artstyle is Nega's. I remember there were like four main girls/women in scenes wearing business casual attire at a mixer and then going to a beach. The plot was like they were reminiscing about their times together in college/high school after meeting up post-yuri. I don't remember more than a couple chapters being posted but I absolutely loved the art so if anyone could point me to it uhh God bless

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ok here's one. I don't honestly remember much, and I'm sure it's easy to find, I just didn't know how to. All I remember is a scene where a girl doesn't own a phone because her father is a strictly traditional person and hates them. Her "girlfriend" (I think) lent her cellphone to her so they could talk at night, but the father finds out and the "girlfriend" goes to apologize

joined Mar 27, 2017

^ Part 5 of Kimochi no Katachi

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^ Part 5 of Kimochi no Katachi

Thank you

Puppy
joined Jun 16, 2016

I'm currently making a list of my favorite one shots and I need help finding this title. It's done in all pink tones. An OL does laundry on a Sunday and finds a passageway in front of her washing machine that leads to an onsen. At the onsen, her coworker who she's crushing on is there. They get intimate and then the MC wakes up a day later to hear banging on her door. Her coworker came to check up on her. I know all the plot but not the title, please help!

Puppy
joined Jun 16, 2016

^ https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_meaningless_sunday

made my evening. thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dp
joined Oct 22, 2018

A girl is confused why her friend is making a scarf for an upperclassmen she has crush on. In the end the girl helps her friend deliver the scarf and in doing so realisies she as a crush on her friend.
I read it years ago on this site.
Does anybody remember this one? Thanks!

joined Jan 21, 2020

Looking for a one-shot that i remembered recently but couldnt recall recently. Its about an adult couple living together and one of them leaves most of the chores to the other one and even calls her mom accidentally. The other one then leaves a bunch of notes around the house with the last one saying:" Dont take me for granted."

X5aa
joined Jul 29, 2019

What manga is this from?

joined Jan 21, 2020
Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

Hey! Looking for this yuri manga where the MC is a doctor intern and the girl she’s taking care of tries to kill herself in the first chapter, since she can’t go outside during the day to meet someone to fall in love with (she’s sensitive to sunlight or something). MC stops her and says let’s go out together. The girl agrees and creates a list of “surprisingly reasonable” (according to MC) rules to their relationship. Oh, and I remember MC and some other handsome gal were the only two doctor interns and MC’s pal has a friend who seemed to be going after MC at first (MC’s pal immediately gets jealous ahaha) but it turns out she was going after that handsome gal... dunno if this rings any bells haha... any help is greatly appreciated :)

last edited at Nov 24, 2021 7:46AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hey! Looking for this yuri manga where the MC is a doctor intern and the girl she’s taking care of tries to kill herself in the first chapter, since she can’t go outside during the day to meet someone to fall in love with (she’s sensitive to sunlight or something). MC stops her and says let’s go out together. The girl agrees and creates a list of “surprisingly reasonable” (according to MC) rules to their relationship. Oh, and I remember MC and some other handsome gal were the only two doctor interns and MC’s pal has a friend who seemed to be going after MC at first (MC’s pal immediately gets jealous ahaha) but it turns out she was going after that handsome gal... dunno if this rings any bells haha... any help is greatly appreciated :)

Mikazuki no Carte

To reply you must either login or sign up.