Forum › Posts by JanSaar

JanSaar
Dp
joined Oct 22, 2018

A girl is confused why her friend is making a scarf for an upperclassmen she has crush on. In the end the girl helps her friend deliver the scarf and in doing so realisies she as a crush on her friend.
I read it years ago on this site.
Does anybody remember this one? Thanks!

Dp
joined Oct 22, 2018

I think it’s a good idea to publish it on LINE webtoon or any other platform if wanted. Before you do so, make sure you officially copyright your characters and story in a batch so that if someone steals your idea and characters, you can successfully sue.

I think you can ask admin here:
admin@dynasty-scans.com

I am not sure if they would allow you to post personal manga though. All I see here are officially published ones or well known ones.

Thank you! Got it.

Dp
joined Oct 22, 2018

Hi everyone!

I drew a yuri manga and was wondering if I could upload it on this site. If you are interested, is there any address where I could send the raw files so you can take a look at them? I'm not a professional or anything, I'm just a fan of this site and thought it would be really cool to have it up here - if you like it, of course. Currently it's only up on my personal Facebook page, so it would be an exclusive. It's 26 pages long and made with Clip Studio Paint.

JanSaar
Linkage discussion 23 Nov 11:12
Dp
joined Oct 22, 2018

Just bought this great collection. It's one of my favorites.

Dp
joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh, I'm gushing, and I'm getting all flowery, but I love it so much.

Can't blame you. This one shot is so tight, the author clearly put a lot of heart into it.

While it has a sequel, and that sequel is very good, I honestly think this works perfect as a one shot from start to finish.

Like you, I want to analyze it closely and explain how good it is. Actually, I already did <<it's a link~! I basically broke down why this works so well and what it's doing well, or at least in my opinion. It's a very good start to Amagakure's Last Train and I get why she started with it/named her Hirari anthology after this story (or, well, its sequel).

Reading this feels like falling in love :>

Thank you so much!