Forum › JS-san to OL-chan discussion

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

well, I like age gap loliXone-san stories, but this one is so weak, like the characters, the build-up and such, hope it gets better with time

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"School Girl Encounter"

joined Sep 4, 2016

I too miss the comments section at MangaDex. The good news is that in the most recent MD announcement, their next item of focus is on getting comments and view statistics back up and running again. So hopefully, Soon™.

joined Nov 8, 2021

this is incredibly based, thank you for this

joined May 29, 2021

I too miss the comments section at MangaDex. The good news is that in the most recent MD announcement, their next item of focus is on getting comments and view statistics back up and running again. So hopefully, Soon™.

Comments are the number one thing I want back. The only other thing is I wish they would go back to the old tag names rather than trying to come up with a bland English equivalent for everything.

joined Sep 10, 2021

wow! gross!

joined Jul 6, 2021

Ok, first, the combination of age gap and lolicon are always great to me, but lately (specially since Yuzumori-san, that still hurts tbh, I mean... not even a kiss?! Really!?) a lot of works involving a minor are usually like: "oh no you're a minor and even if I love you and totally want to f*ck you we must wait until you're and adult and then we'll see" and frankly I'm getting sick of it.
I mean, if you're already decided to make a manga involving a minor, you may as well go all the way and let the protagonists being all lovey dovey and even sexually connected. It's not like real life laws apply to manga. Authors should stop being so prude and give us what we really want to see, because we won't be able to see it or live it IRL. My two cents.
That being said, I really liked this first chapter and hope to see more soon and hopefully this one won't disappoint me.

I'm happy to see this voiced, because it's true and should be said. I hate when authors decide to tackle a somewhat taboo subject matter but chicken out and give us the Poundland or Dollar Store version instead. Like, heck, they might as well go full ham right?

I feel this most not with stories involving minors but usually stories involving incest where they make them not blood related. It's literally not going to be considered okay no matter what, so they might as well just run with it.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I feel like I have read this one before.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

another Loli goddess i see...

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

OL-san falling into the loli rabbit hole is always fun to see, minus the creep-factor since it's a woman. I feel oddly weird if this happens on bl or het, no offense.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Can you hear the sirens?
Where are a girls' parents when she needs them. Lol

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Cute onee-san deserves cute loli.

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

i love this so much, thanks for the chapter

joined Oct 2, 2021

Pedo paradise.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Oh boy I’ve been waiting for this

Fb_img_1617274032725
joined Apr 24, 2021

I'm sorry to Say (or not), you people are so freaking weird

last edited at Nov 8, 2021 6:04AM

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

Ok, first, the combination of age gap and lolicon are always great to me, but lately (specially since Yuzumori-san, that still hurts tbh, I mean... not even a kiss?! Really!?) a lot of works involving a minor are usually like: "oh no you're a minor and even if I love you and totally want to f*ck you we must wait until you're and adult and then we'll see" and frankly I'm getting sick of it.
I mean, if you're already decided to make a manga involving a minor, you may as well go all the way and let the protagonists being all lovey dovey and even sexually connected. It's not like real life laws apply to manga. Authors should stop being so prude and give us what we really want to see, because we won't be able to see it or live it IRL. My two cents.
That being said, I really liked this first chapter and hope to see more soon and hopefully this one won't disappoint me.

All these languages and you chose to speak the language of the gods

joined Sep 8, 2021

Is she a Pedophile or something, Falling in love with a high schooler is one thing but an Elemi student. FBI open up!!!!

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

gay

joined Sep 13, 2018

now that's a huge age gap

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Could be the little sister of the coworker, welp

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

kuudere posted:

OL-san falling into the loli rabbit hole is always fun to see, minus the creep-factor since it's a woman. I feel oddly weird if this happens on bl or het, no offense.

I think this happens a lot in yaoi... First thing that comes to mind is the BL bait (or canon? idk) series with the butler from hell... I don't remember the name.

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Thanks for another quality translation, Daphie.

Honesty, I could live with only onee-loli in my life. Onee-loli is love, onee-loli is life.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

True, Oneeloli is justice (or not), i love it

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Squickness aside, there is a recurring theme on shows like this: the longing for human contact.
This one in particular shows it more properly than most manga.
Live the live others et up for you, be successful according to the stablished. Wonder if you have actually lived at all.
A sad truth of Japan, and must people actually, but very heavy in Asia in current times.

So, it makes sense that this stories start with an competent Office Worker feeling down on their life and been suddenly lifted up by an estranger. However, I found it a bit sad, how these characters are confounding their need for companionship (not necessarily romantic/sexual) with love and attraction.

A sad mirrors on a reality on the country, specially considering how this genre(?) is getting popular. But still, these shows doesn't seem to center on the squick, but rather on how the OW reconnects with the rest of the world outside of their work environment. So hopefully, these stories can become something more than just a trend.

To reply you must either login or sign up.