Forum › Sweets Are Forever discussion

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It was cute, but... seriously what kind of shitty restaurant they are to run out of all ingredients at the same time XD? You shouldn't even run out of 1, but I'll give them that, but all of them XD?

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

cute and gay

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

It was cute, but... seriously what kind of shitty restaurant they are to run out of all ingredients at the same time XD? You shouldn't even run out of 1, but I'll give them that, but all of them XD?

I like how she takes Kurumi and Nika's order like normal but then says they're completely out of everything right after. Apparently when she left the kitchen to come over, the cooks told her, "By the way, we only have enough ingredients for one more order of the special, but that's it."

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

yeah it confused me too I thought no one will get their order lol

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

oguzhan96 posted:

I like how she takes Kurumi and Nika's order like normal but then says they're completely out of everything right after. Apparently when she left the kitchen to come over, the cooks told her, "By the way, we only have enough ingredients for one more order of the special, but that's it."

Lol. I didn't even realize how stupid it was, until you pointed it out xD

oguzhan96 posted:

yeah it confused me too I thought no one will get their order lol

Exactly! I had to go back and re-read it from the beginning, because I was confused why they had food.

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Its pretty dumb restaurant logic, but its okay cuz it was funny

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

D E S P A I R

I just reread both of these series so thankfully I was able to remember who these nerds are! Very cute crossover.

last edited at Oct 30, 2021 6:35PM

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Look I worked at a fast food place where someone would just like, forget to order most of the items on occasion. It's plausible.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Its pretty dumb restaurant logic, but its okay cuz it was funny

And it was sweet!

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

I worked at a hotel restaurant after a gigantic concert let out... Customers ate all the food that could be made, even ate all of the breakfast items on the menu for the morning shift.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

For anyone new to this author, these couples are from, in order of appearance, Her Kiss -Infectious Lust- and Between Philia and Eros respectively.

384281a5-2c64-4db2-b731-8ffdc6aa4619
joined Mar 28, 2021

Miyuki sensei is a gift to the world

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Ive always wanted to see authors do crossover. And my favorite author just did, this is a blessing Ayane and Kurumi in one panel, my lovely girls and couples

Luna.
joined Jun 14, 2021

It´s Great!! ♥♥♥
Thank You!

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

The Miyuki Manga Yuriverse

I hope we get more crossovers

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Look I worked at a fast food place where someone would just like, forget to order most of the items on occasion. It's plausible.

They were out of chicken last time I went to KFC. This manga hits home in a very personal way

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

I have had this exact scenario play out at a Gram location in Tokyo when trying to order super fluffy pancakes. That's fine. The ones we got down the street were better anyway!

I really like it when comic artists smoosh their stories together like this. I see a lot of it on Pixiv but not so much in stuff that actually gets turned into a story.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Hehe this was really cute, nice little throwback ^^

10350345_10203915261036022_4042905298182130354_n
joined Mar 1, 2015

This is like the time when me and my family went to eat on a restaurant before the pandemic and majority of the food we want are not available..

joined Jan 14, 2020

Just read this.

"we could be making out instead", hah.

To reply you must either login or sign up.