Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

YuriNeverEndsForMe
Fb_img_1684289514966
joined Aug 17, 2020

Happy birthday day komaru!!!!!

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Ahhhh I need more of KoguHino, it's been 2 years, when will they kiss??? kfvsjdvdkskslsjhdj

joined Feb 1, 2021

Alas, never shall we know the glory of matching bikinis.

Watch Harukana Receive for all your matching bikini needs

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[87] Every time there is fanservice of Koguma it makes me really uncomfortable. I love these two's cute relationship so much that I overlook it, but this one was definitely a bit awkward to edit. If you've looked at Kinniku Tarou's pixiv then it's definitely not surprising. Really wish he could just leave that out of this series, but alas, we have to deal with it.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Hino smiled.

joined May 15, 2021

[87] Every time there is fanservice of Koguma it makes me really uncomfortable. I love these two's cute relationship so much that I overlook it, but this one was definitely a bit awkward to edit. If you've looked at Kinniku Tarou's pixiv then it's definitely not surprising. Really wish he could just leave that out of this series, but alas, we have to deal with it.

A small price to pay for yurification as Thanos said

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
THEY WERE ALMOST HOLDING HANDS ON THE FUCKING BUS RIDE THERE AND THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS WHILE LEARNING HOW TO SWIM
THEY'VE COME SO FAR

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
THEY WERE ALMOST HOLDING HANDS ON THE FUCKING BUS RIDE THERE AND THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS WHILE LEARNING HOW TO SWIM
THEY'VE COME SO FAR

qfwpul;yuniesrkgnyu!!!

I did not notice this detail until you pointed it out. I'm not convinced they aren't holding hands on the bus ride. Aaaaahhhhhh!!!

Edit: Also!! What do you think Hino has in that giant portfolio-lookin' bag she's carrying around? Does she have a surprise in store for Kogu?

last edited at Oct 19, 2021 1:14AM

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

Lookin forward to another cookie making one next chapter.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
THEY'VE COME SO FAR

They've held hands before. Remember? Then Koguma had to go to the bathroom and Hino didn't want to let go.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

That was such a blunt punchline that i cracked up, hard

joined Aug 29, 2019

Hm. Can't really get over how reckless this felt. Learning to swim at a very calm beach may be okay, but swimming out that far so soon? I'm a decent swimmer and I wouldn't want to go that far out into unknown waters on the beach.

Still, cute chapter and yes, what's in the bag?

Also I kinda wouldn't call that fanservice as far as beach chapters go... Hino-service? Sure, but to the reader it was pretty tame.

last edited at Oct 19, 2021 4:55AM

joined Jun 7, 2019

isn't kinda the point of this manga?it makes uncomfortable too tho not that i don't like her it's just weird,i'm not really a fan of ecchi i guess
maybe I perceive her as a kid or something because of her design?more or less

last edited at Oct 19, 2021 6:02AM

joined Jun 7, 2019

isn't kinda the point of this manga?it makes uncomfortable too tho not that i don't like her it's just weird,i'm not really a fan of ecchi at all i guess but i like when the "ecchi situations" involve both of them

joined Sep 11, 2019

Let's see where this goes from here.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I can't swim to this day and let's just say the possibility of losing my top while I'm fighting for my life in the water isnt exactly making me wish I could (^^)

last edited at Oct 19, 2021 8:42AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

isn't kinda the point of this manga?it makes uncomfortable too tho not that i don't like her it's just weird,i'm not really a fan of ecchi at all i guess but i like when the "ecchi situations" involve both of them

One of the trademarks of this series is that it has almost zero visual ecchi—it’s nearly all situational. It’s a real achievement for a series to be so incredibly lewd without actually showing anything more revealing than an ordinary (non-ecchi) manga beach episode.

Hino may see Koguma’s panties, sideboob, nipples, etc., but we readers almost never do. In regard to the visual aspect, the ecchi is mostly in the readers’ imaginations.

joined Aug 29, 2019

One of the trademarks of this series is that it has almost zero visual ecchi—it’s nearly all situational. It’s a real achievement for a series to be so incredibly lewd without actually showing anything more revealing than an ordinary (non-ecchi) manga beach episode.

Hino may see Koguma’s panties, sideboob, nipples, etc., but we readers almost never do. In regard to the visual aspect, the ecchi is mostly in the readers’ imaginations.

There's a wonderful German word for that: Kopfkino (literally "Head Cinema"), usually used for especially vivid and striking imaginations.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Pretty much this. Their relationship is really cute, and they are the same age, so it's fine. All the little tricks Hino plays on Kogu are fun, and their soft D/s relationship is sweet.

It just makes me uncomfortable when they frequently mention how "childish" Kogu's body is and then show her in sexy poses half dressed.

There have been a number of times in this series where the focus shifts away from their mental games and Kogu's embarrassment to Kogu's body, and it makes me uncomfortable every time. Examples being: that time Hino wanted to touch her "childish" legs, that time Hino rubbed "aphrodisiac" on Kogu and she was in very suggestive poses with her clothes half off, etc.

Just expressing my personal discomfort though, especially having glanced at Kinniku Tarou's pixiv. I still love these two, I could do without that whole dynamic though.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Pretty much this. Their relationship is really cute, and they are the same age, so it's fine. All the little tricks Hino plays on Kogu are fun, and their soft D/s relationship is sweet.

It just makes me uncomfortable when they frequently mention how "childish" Kogu's body is and then show her in sexy poses half dressed.

There have been a number of times in this series where the focus shifts away from their mental games and Kogu's embarrassment to Kogu's body, and it makes me uncomfortable every time. Examples being: that time Hino wanted to touch her "childish" legs, that time Hino rubbed "aphrodisiac" on Kogu and she was in very suggestive poses with her clothes half off, etc.

Just expressing my personal discomfort though, especially having glanced at Kinniku Tarou's pixiv. I still love these two, I could do without that whole dynamic though.

That sounds to me more like the "issue" of sorts is on your end than the material itself tbf. You may be reading a bit too much into the work from a meta perspective?

Koguma blatantly has a complex about feeling like a child because her body isn't particularly developed, but most of the time the whole point of their risky fooling around is to reinforce to Kogu that her body is perfectly fine and she shouldn't feel bad about herself just for being less visually developed than other girls.

I really loved the swimsuit chapter in particular because the "typical" manga development would've been for Hino to go "I think you're beautiful in anything" but no, it actually did the much more realistic and heartwarming "It's fine that not everything suits you, there's no shame in sticking to what suits you."

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I respect her practical side.

joined Sep 13, 2018

hino-san a goddess

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lookin forward to another cookie making one next chapter.

I can't believe I didn't think of this myself... :D

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Anime tops are a scam

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Legend says men were finally found in chapter 87

To reply you must either login or sign up.