Forum › Witch and Familiar discussion

ThatSuccubusGirl
joined Jul 8, 2018

Bold to not tag Itou Hachi with lolicon immediately

last edited at Oct 13, 2021 7:53PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

It's definitely unusual to see something wholesome from Itou Hachi, and that's not sexual/romance between the age gap pair.

last edited at Oct 13, 2021 8:03PM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

The witch is hot.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Wholesome
Author: Itou Hachi

(skeptical eyebrow)

joined May 24, 2014

Gloomy guts, heh!

joined Jun 11, 2016

lol guys, you do remember that before Itou Hachi was obssessed with lolis, they drew plenty wholesome stories right?

Omfg Yoru, the horned owl has a lot of energy, reading this makes me feel both energetic and tired lol.

Also ngl, if I attract freaking centipede, I will wanna die too.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Yoru pretending to be Sensei was cute.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I snorted at 'pudding'

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Chronic depression is terrible. That kind of reaction to spilling coffee is really extreme, but I can sympathize with feeling a moment of optimism only to have random chance ruin it immediately. Makes habits hard to break.

Indisputably.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Just the other day I was thinking “whatever happened to the witches series?”. Yayy, it’s finally here, and it’s amazing!!! Can’t wait to read about the other pairs.

Also, how can someone be so god damn good at drawing?!! Did you see the first page? It’s like a painting from the renaissance! Seriously, itou’s art style is out of this world and I feel that my life is richer for being able to enjoy it.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It's definitely unusual to see something wholesome from Itou Hachi, and that's not sexual/romance between the age gap pair.

Hatchi did start off with 2 big series that were all just fluffy and wholesome! Though even then, they always seem, like in this series, to go with an adult woman and a little girl as the main pair.

This series looks like it will stay wholesome none yuri to me just because of the main character- her personality really just lends itself to comedy, not loli yuri -same with the familiars personality, and their interactions too. I'm fine with either tho- I love Itou Hatchi's fluffy stuff too. And for some reason this was pretty damn funny to me- a lot moreso than their other series.

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 12:27AM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

The world needs more owl girls.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

A horned owl girl. I can dig it

[misha%20(hoongju)]%2001
joined Jul 19, 2015

I need more of this. Great read for such a gloomy here :D

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Hatchi did start off with 2 big series that were all just fluffy and wholesome! Though even then, they always seem, like in this series, to go with an adult woman and a little girl as the main pair.

This series looks like it will stay wholesome none yuri to me just because of the main character- her personality really just lends itself to comedy, not loli yuri -same with the familiars personality, and their interactions too. I'm fine with either tho- I love Itou Hatchi's fluffy stuff too. And for some reason this was pretty damn funny to me- a lot moreso than their other series.

Oh yeah I've seen some of Hachi's other wholesome works. I meant that something wholesome like this feels unusual because Hachi's more sexual works seem to be far more common than their wholesome ones in recent times haha

Kind of a return of wholesome, and I'm definitely digging it.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

The first story I've seen on dynasty where everyone is crossing their fingers that it doesn't end up as Yuri lol

joined Jun 11, 2016

The first story I've seen on dynasty where everyone is crossing their fingers that it doesn't end up as Yuri lol

I haven't seen any comments saying this though?

Also, completely irrelevant but I just realized that Silence (Arknights) is also a horned owl like Yoru. Which leads me to a question: how the hell is Yoru so energetic even though it's morning?

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

The world needs more owl girls.

I concur.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

I love it and the art is gorgeous.

Images%20(31)
joined Sep 25, 2020

ÆOOOUUUGHHH wholesome manga from Itou Hachi :3

I am looking forward to this series.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I haven't seen any comments saying this though?

Also, completely irrelevant but I just realized that Silence (Arknights) is also a horned owl like Yoru. Which leads me to a question: how the hell is Yoru so energetic even though it's morning?

Well- i think there is at least quite a few uncomfortable / or who flat out dont read loli who would profer this one stays wholesome- and given their ages that basically means no yuri unless its with some other pairing.

And maybe about half of us probably dont mind either way.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Maybe they gave into peer pressure?

joined Aug 29, 2019

This was lovely, though admittedly I wasn't sure what to expect when lil' Yoru asked Sensei to do "that".
She's such a lovable idiot.

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 2:49PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Maybe they gave into peer pressure?

I’m not sure how other people understand Itou Hachi’s creative output, but I was under the very strong impression that she has always produced works that were wholesome or . . . otherwise more or less simultaneously. For example, going just by the release dates here:

• Isn’t the Moon Beautiful?, Chapter 8: June 10, 2018 (very chaste and wholesome)
  • “Master and Mel OneeLoli Hentai”: July 18, 2018 (not very chaste and wholesome)

(There’s also the fact that I also strongly suspect that Itou Hachi has a definition of “wholesome” that is at odds with those of some Dynasty readers, if only at the margins.)

In short, Itou Hachi is the author of Legally Married Yuri Couple Book as well as The Nice Neighborhood Lady. What one makes of that is clearly not a problem she worries about.

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 3:32PM

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

I don't mind if this stays as wholesome and I wouldn't mind if this goes yuri route, I know Hachi will never disappoint-
Anyway, I love to see Hachi trying to do some comedy mangas, I never get tired of her style-

To reply you must either login or sign up.