Forum › Sweet Days with a Boy discussion

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Het… no thank you

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Sorry Ushio, your posting privileges have been revoked for a short time. Please revisit the prior warnings or consider reading the rules before posting next time. Thank you, take care.

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 12:34AM

Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

10 years age gap, aunt-in-law, and living under her roof
if the 'het' tag actually shakes out and they end up together it'll be absolutely rancid

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

quite a long read but it felt strangely short
kinda interested to see how it pans out, they both clearly have a lot of problems and nobody to take them out on

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I thought this website exclusively contains Japanese Yuri manga only. Or Two women as very close friends (Futari Escape)
If a manga that is not Yuri, but rather a Josei, Seinen or Shoujo (such as this one), won't that mean anyone can upload the complete set of the Lol eromanga by Higashiyama Shou? Here we have his 3 non H manga: Prism (Canceled due to copy rights tracing), Stretch (not a Yuri in the strictest sense), and Vampeerz?
So, where is the redline for uploading? Also, your Yuri can be someone else' H; Someone else Yuri can be your Lol Ero.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Kinda cute...
Yep.

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

Each day passing almost every website is becoming like a twittar.... Idk what happen to yall when growing up to be this ignorant ┐( ˘_˘)┌
Nice story and art though

I see the program I had installed that makes people automatically click on het manga regardless of if they want to read it is working. Only explanation for this thread.(dr.pepper.2017)

Now i know why

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 9:50AM by OrangePekoe

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

I like this so far and I'm glad it was uploaded here when it was so I could come across it.

Shimanami Tasogare is another amazing series that wasn't predominantly Yuri that I'm super glad I stumbled upon on here.

Thanks for the upload!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

So umm, I'm happy to see that there are a few people genuinely interested by this story. It's indeed not yuri at all, and it's not attempting to bait anyone (except maybe age-gap fans like me), the tag was clearly set by the uploader. I work on both het and yuri stuff, so it's by extension that this series I'm also working on ends up here. I work on and have worked on other titles that wouldn't get posted here. It all depends on the overall theme & feel I guess.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Man y'all real upset about seeing some het. It's fine just ignore it lmao, I'll be reading it it's cute.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

The art is too good to be wasted on pseudo-incest pedophilia nonsense

If the het tag keeps getting good stuff like that, there's no point in me getting stressed about anything

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

As a reader of all genres, this is a nice change of pace where the adult one isn't a male and the "high schooler" one isn't a girl. So far I want them to have a son-mother relationship but it might change. Just realized it was pseudo-incest lol

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 3:15AM

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

For those who don't know, you can black list het series and images by editing your profile. They'll still show up on searches if they share a tag that fits your search, but they won't appear on the front page.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

not sure if i want the pair to be a mom son relationship or a ship

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Dang this has more comments than the other new series uploaded today.

A cute start though, I love the art style. The plot is yet to be seen, I hope it remains more wholesome and doesn't burn me like Bunny Drop did.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Man y'all real upset about seeing some het. It's fine just ignore it lmao, I'll be reading it it's cute.

don't really think it's the het part that people don't like, cause there are other het manga on this site, but that this is one involving a 16 year old kid and a 30+ adult.

And if this goes into any sort of romance or something, well that is a huge freaking yikes especially when there's the whole pseudo-incest thing on top of the age gap minor stuff

it's honestly dissapointing how some manga can't have an adult and minor in a story, and just have the adult genuinely care for this kid's feelings and well being without wanting to jump them. Or how the kid can only ever see the adult in a romantic way -_-

and it's usually a male kid and an adult woman cause of the self-insert aspects of these stories, which just makes it worse :/

but I digress, this story might avoid all that shit and end up being a genuine story of caring, family and such. Let's hope it stays as a mother-son type relationship

Y'know there are highschool girls dating older girls manga on the very same website and they don't get trashed right? They're also usually pretty clear on chapter 1 it's a story about them dating or having feelings for each other. Could go any direction with this one.

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 4:34AM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

This is really cute. It's rare to come across a story about an older woman and a young boy other than in hentai

joined Sep 6, 2018

I feel like he already cross a line when he lick her tear off on her cheek 0_0”

Reminds me of Cartman, from South Park, doing the same thing to the kid who ate his parents. That was a funny episode… this manga comes across as a little weird. I’m skipping this.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

This is pretty cute, art is good, story is nothing I haven't seen a million times in works with the age gap tag on dynasty. I'll give it a few more chapters to decide if I want to read it until the end, but so far it's pretty inoffensive, relative to other stuff like it on the site.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

"wah wah het is being posted on a doujin site wah wah"

there's plenty of yuri on the site, sort out het tags, easy, get on with your life.

joined May 1, 2015

I don't see why people are complaining.
The story is good.
I love yuri, but I like this too.
I want to know that kid circumstances.
Also, OL's coworkers can f right off.

Nao%20smug%20face
joined Feb 1, 2016

Kinda dissapointed, let's just ignore this and moving on
Imma pretend this never existed

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

This post answers all the relevant questions regarding Dynasty's uploading policies and how Dynasty "promotes" itself in terms of being a yuri site. Perhaps moving this aspect of the discussion over into that thread would be best.

78519a80bda4a346c682b1a92a6a70883ccaf876ac706c027e9425ec84be03c5
joined Nov 28, 2017

why is het in my yuri salald! xD na no problm, the art is pretty but i won´t read it. I havent seen Het alone here i think(?)

To reply you must either login or sign up.