Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

i wanna see more mc x prez since they were so cute

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I want to know how the potion gets keyed just to her, and other science facts.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That was clearly not because of any time limit you bosos

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

That was clearly not because of any time limit you bosos

You think?

With all the other girls we've always seen their reaction when the potion wears off, but we never saw that with Ookado. I think her shocked pose at the end of the first chapter was the potion finally wearing off. Either that or the potion lingers and goes in and out of working.

Kamisada on the other hand is going along with Toudou despite the potion having worn off.

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Yuina is cute. I feel kinda sorry for her

I forgot that the potion wears off after a while. We never did see it wear off of the tomboy, it lasted pretty long for her.

Prescient.

Yeah, I guess I kinda called it lol

last edited at Oct 9, 2021 4:21AM

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I want to know more about the potion and why is it like this lol but so far I like the tsundere kouhai more

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

"Sorry, but I'm really into yuri"

It's a good thing she's so durable.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I really like how the story is going. I am so intrigued that there is a variance in time now that can last even 1 week long. Also, I now ship Delinquent with MC now as Delinquent is adroable.

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

The inconsistency of that potion, while a stupidly convenient plot device I can’t help but laugh at how it took me by surprise, guess that means the Yankee wins? she better not still on the potion either somehow…

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Kamisada looking dang nice 8) (☉。☉)

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

So does that mean MC will be dating Kamisada or not?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I hate cops, but her looking super shy in the cop outfit got me a bit lol.

So many cuties in this series. Lots of really adorable facial expressions. I love them all tbh. (Prez still the best tho)

C44d8dc6-30f6-464b-9df6-21306e5b293c
joined May 16, 2017

I’ve said before, but, even though Mochi’s characters and writing can be a bit more aggressive than I’d like based off real-life standards, I get over it just for the unique art style alone. Plus, the sheer absurdity of the hijinks and curveballs helps maintain interest. But, more than anything, I’m addicted to their facial expressions, from cute, funny, and even occasionally creepy, there is something so charmingly attractive about Mochi’s art. Also, their significant use of massive amounts of blush is a personal favorite.

last edited at Oct 10, 2021 4:21AM

joined Oct 10, 2021

I hope she ends up dating Kamisada. I’m a sucker for girls that act all tough but are really just a huge softy on the inside! Plus, I think she looks the best out of all the other girls, especially her really long hair. She’s so beautiful!

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

The potion clearly does whatever is the funniest for the plot, ez

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Waiting on the triumphant return of Prez. She's probably the only one who likes the MC, potion effect or not. Plus, she's best girl.

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

This manga is such a bless, the best of Mochi wihout a doubt.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Never thought I would be this interested, but then it's Mochi au Lait so it's only normal that it would be good

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Toudou chan is kind of a scum bag -__-

You just realized that?

I keep thinking Scummy from this manga should take some lessons from Toudou.
Because she really isn't doing too well at being the eponymous scumbag. Toudou, otoh, w-o-w.

Waiting on the triumphant return of Prez. She's probably the only one who likes the MC, potion effect or not.

That's not exactly true. Toudou's friend, the cosplay master, likes her for real, even with no potion. But Prez never showed any hint of liking her before the potion.

joined Sep 7, 2021

The MC is pretty abhorrent but works well for this kinda comedy so I can't complain, really enjoyable read so far.

I%20(1)
joined Oct 9, 2021

best manga<3

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I really like how the story is going. I am so intrigued that there is a variance in time now that can last even 1 week long. Also, I now ship Delinquent with MC now as Delinquent is adroable.

You were very late.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

You were very late.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I hate cops, but her looking super shy in the cop outfit got me a bit lol.

So many cuties in this series. Lots of really adorable facial expressions. I love them all tbh. (Prez still the best tho)

No on that last bit.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Waiting on the triumphant return of Prez. She's probably the only one who likes the MC, potion effect or not. Plus, she's best girl.

Meh. Alright, I’ll stop.

To reply you must either login or sign up.