Forum › My Wish is to Fall In Love Until You Die discussion

joined Oct 14, 2016

That nurse is pretty sus just when shina hope things to continue no death in battle,Mimi wreck body suddenly got delivered which is i think intentional.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

ive been holding off on reading this again for a really long time (10 months), wonder if i should just give in already

joined Aug 23, 2021

I'm really enjoying this manga, it's so dark and fluffy

I think Mimi is trying hard to protect the other students so nobody else dies on the battlefield, and lies to Shiina about not being hurt so she doesn’t worry :/ this is so traumatizing, she still feels physical pain. To feel That much pain almost every day just to heal and do it all over again is so sad.

when u cannot twait forr the mectx chqpter

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

The chapter that Seiran died, I literally cried until the extra chapters of the time she shared with Ari ( sob sob). I’m such cry baby but I really get emotional if one of the characters die.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

That’s a pretty hard dilemma right there, would you rather force one person bear all the pains and even endless death of a war or share that burden of pain and death in an entire army.

Probably will get people disagreeing with me, but any situation that forces one person to bear the responsibility or negatives in a situation like Mimi’s is one I can never go along with. Mimi may be immortal, but even so she shouldn’t have to bear the full burdens of war and sacrifices. She wasn’t responsible for the war, multiple people of differing factions were responsible for instigating and continuing their conflicts. Situations like this where one person basically is sacrificed, especially under the pretense of “heroism”, is something that just makes me root for mutual destruction or some external force to intervene.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

... but any situation that forces one person to bear the responsibility or negatives in a situation like Mimi’s is one I can never go along with...

I'm with you. Mimi is supposedly immortal (I wouldn't even say that she is per se), but not a soulless automaton or a tool of war, yet very much treated that way. It's incredibly upsetting to think about, honestly, even imagining a bit of her life before meeting Shiina -- could anyone even say she was actually alive and living? I wouldn't.

On a more practical level, too. So long as there is something to fuel the raging conflict, it'd never see its end. Mimi, in her state of being, is stuck in this dumb loop of carnage and undeath for which she has no ties or responsibility and over which she has no control or say, and even more upsettingly, for the whole deal to end, Mimi's existence would have to as well, or maybe deus-ex'd into proper mortality and living happily ever after which for the love of all that is fucking holy, man, I'd love this route to be taken; I am not ready for the alternative, I never was ready.

10374935_1517148091919036_8454058064875083431_n
joined Apr 7, 2021

The second I saw that black hair senpai again, my guts felt an awful feeling...
I'm just gonna call it right now, she now has a flag placed on her...

joined Nov 16, 2021

i recently went around twitter for this manga's updates and then i found this: https://twitter.com/kimishinu/status/1409798801745977344?t=qkxS3ZDGNjjZn3z3OOdRUA&s=19 which is well, the status with the manga pv

here's the yt link for the manga pv: https://youtu.be/xuwg3Lah4OQ

I honestly can't describe how hyped I am the moment I watched it, I really hope it gets an anime adaptation one day

De00e7f3-5d55-4e3c-951c-ebac52dc90c4_1_102_o
joined Jul 14, 2021

I wonder where they are going with the recovery magic, the fact that it’s explored after Seiran dying gives me a lil hope that the recovery magic will bring her back but that’s definitely just wishful thinking haha

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

i seriously love this series, super attached to them
TT

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

i love how far these characters have developed after 3 years :)))

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

We are missing the second part of chapter 21 here, seems to be on MD as 21.2.

Edit: Now added, danke!

last edited at Jan 5, 2022 2:10PM

i recently went around twitter for this manga's updates and then i found this: https://twitter.com/kimishinu/status/1409798801745977344?t=qkxS3ZDGNjjZn3z3OOdRUA&s=19 which is well, the status with the manga pv

here's the yt link for the manga pv: https://youtu.be/xuwg3Lah4OQ

I honestly can't describe how hyped I am the moment I watched it, I really hope it gets an anime adaptation one day

Omg! These voice actors did one helluva job! And they sound exactly how I pictured these two to sound. I’d love an anime adaption but would also settle for an OVA like Fragtime

Majyofin(1)
joined Feb 14, 2021

There's no way they're introducing a new love interest for Ari right?

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Doubt it will be a love interest, but god knows I would love to see someone that helps her move on.

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

Its been a long time since last time i cried reading a manga

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Doubt it will be a love interest, but god knows I would love to see someone that helps her move on.

^ This. Ari is in an ok place, as far as things go, but having someone new to be with, even if just platonically, will always be a help.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I need the flufiness of this manga injected to my veins

joined Jan 20, 2021

Back on the pain train to feelsville

277518907_284798580472730_8969942845314652470_n
joined Sep 19, 2021

Just gonna hope they discover some way to revive people without sacrifices. Probably not happening tho :'(((

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I am late to this. I did not even realize the existent of this manga until I visited the twitter of Sensei Iwami 岩見樹代子This is because magic and school type of plot (ie. Harry Potter) never interests me. Maybe I am sick of the English "house" system I grew up in.

So I am reading this manga by random chapters. I have no problem about the deaths but still sadly feel about the death of one major character though. it is logical. Darwinism at work. That is why the school use orphans, they are disposable. Literally if they die.

There is one question that I cannot find the answers in the chapters that I read.

Who are the enemies?

From another school? From another branch of the school (inter house)? Enemies magically made up by teachers? Dying in a real battle, but the mock one too? Real enemies outside of school?

Without this basic spoiler, I do not know how much I should devote my time and energy to. I think I have read 1/4 of the manga already. In one sitting. It is time to decide.

last edited at Mar 1, 2022 6:52AM

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

God, this manga does mourning and the death of a loved one so well. Even thinking about Ari's situation can make me tear up. I don't know why, but death and loss hit me straight in the heart more than anything else and I just love to see characters really linger on it and be profoundly emotionally affected.

Mourning takes time and there is never an easy way to get passed it and, no matter how much we want Ari to be able to move on and find new love, it should take a long time for her to be ready for that and she'll probably be dealing with the trauma of Seiran's death in varying degrees for the rest of her life

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

Im crying

To reply you must either login or sign up.