Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I’m personally rooting for the teacher because the adult onee-san type so rarely wins. That’s only if poly’s not on the table, though lol

FreedomandJustice
joined Jun 16, 2020

I wish my first day of college was like this.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I have NEVER seen this artist do a yuri harem....and now I'm wondering how on earth I lived without it.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Me too fam, me too.

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

none of them is love, everyone just horny

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the same problem... I CAN'T CHOOSE! THEY'RE SO GOOOOOOOOOOD OMG!!!! Well, super serious I would go for the Idol, the onee san or the kiss demon.

Or like someone else said, just say YES to everything, don't stop hahahaha

joined Oct 6, 2020

Perfection.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Crazy that we got two different yuri harem series in one day. I think this one is a lot more fun though, since its all college age women or older, we can just revel in the self indulgence without having to think about ages and stuff (looking at you, 12 year old princess knight)

I think if there’s any series that deserves a poly/harem end it’s gotta be this one. This protagonist has all the chaotic horny energy of Arisa with none of the monogamous attraction and I’m so here for it.

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

Former idol for me all the way!!!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Crazy that we got two different yuri harem series in one day. I think this one is a lot more fun though, since its all college age women or older, we can just revel in the self indulgence without having to think about ages and stuff (looking at you, 12 year old princess knight)

I think if there’s any series that deserves a poly/harem end it’s gotta be this one. This protagonist has all the chaotic horny energy of Arisa with none of the monogamous attraction and I’m so here for it.

It's not just that, but the other story just feels...exhausted with itself. It's all about the tropes and not about the plot. That in and of itself would be fine if it established its own identity, but not even any of the characters have proper names. They are known by their titles, and that's it. It just feels so...hollow.

Compared to that, this story feels fresh. We know it's a harem, and it's well-established how the main character acts and feels. But she also has no qualms with any of the potential love interests and goes out of her way to learn about them in her first encounter with each one.

Both series are comedies, but honestly, this one feels like it will have staying power. The other just feels like a knock off of Mage and Demon Queen...

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Choose education route lol

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Her roommate reminds me of Sukoya. They're all best girls.
Well Sukoya did tweet about this chapter in her Twitter
If i remember correctly she chose the clerk girl

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

What an incredible first chapter lol, I hope this momentum continues

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

none of them is love, everyone just horny

Yep yep.

At first I was like this is Arisa without her memories thrown to the college. Sure enough it is the same author. JOY! It might be greedy of me but I kind of want to see her friend from the beginning again too. Not neccesarily as a love interest either. Anything is better than the eyeless plot device really.

Anyway roommate sucks. Classmate is cute. Bartender is fun. Demon is a real onee and the teacher is sus. She is probably seeing MC as a gullible idiot who is making her job easier which is not a bad thing really. Good grades are nice.

Also hooray for collage setting. Down with uniforms

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 12:59AM

X10
joined Jul 14, 2017

thank /u/ !!

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

I love this cheerful and wholesome artstyle so much even just a 2panels of kiss scene is lewd af
Other author which gives the same feel is Miyako sensei ( even if it is just once i regret it ) i guess (sorry if i butchered the name)
Hope bright and cheery amnesia gets english release as well

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

First reaction to a girl coming up to her: "Boobs!" How very Kodama Naoko of you.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Her roommate reminds me of Sukoya. They're all best girls.
Well Sukoya did tweet about this chapter in her Twitter
If i remember correctly she chose the clerk girl

I’m surprised she didn’t choose the teacher or idol, they give off Tomoe vibes to me

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Me too fam, me too.

Wish it was that easy

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

This story is basically what happens when 5 tops find the one gay bottom in their area, no doubt is MC a bottom. I’m rooting for the idol, teacher, and kiss demon or maybe all of them really. Hope she has enough energy for that tho, they all seem horny so hope she has good stamina to ahem maintain “relations” with them all

joined Feb 1, 2021

Whenever something new gets posted from this author, I'm never sure whether to expect sad Tamamusi, happy Tamamusi, or crazy Tamamusi. Having read the first chapter I think I can safely rule out the first option.

joined Feb 5, 2020

Feels like playing a visual novel where you choose between 5 routes lmao. This is similar to watching a chaotic baby gay ride a very fun rollercoaster with a bunch of even more chaotic not-so-baby gays. Mei will undoubtedly combust at one or a hundred points in this series

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 1:13AM

joined May 15, 2021

When you want to get a girlfriend: Page 3

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

the answer is all of the above mei san

the big boba ex idol one hits different though

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 1:30AM

joined May 29, 2021

Has the last chapter of Bright and Cheery Amnesia been released yet?

I saw it on Mangadex. It’s actually…kind of an odd chapter. They pull out a last minute plot twist and then leave the future uncertain rather than going for a standard happy end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.