Forum › Please Spoil Me, Hinamori-san! discussion

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

So this is basically Bloom into you, but if Touko was kind of an idiot and Yuu had an even more sarcastic personality :P . Hey, I'm on board !

I was literally thinking that too. The senpai is just like Touko, but from more of a comedy angle than a drama angle. It seems like it’s gonna be a blast

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Man, that monkey paw's finger curled super hard this time, huh? You really have to be careful what you wish for sometimes. You might get all the time you can stand with your beloved senpai, but she might not be the person you thought she was, either...

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Looking at the author's other work it seems they have a thing for praise, it'll be nice to see how this develops

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

There needs to be a lots of headpats tag!

joined Oct 3, 2016

When your Mama energy is too big for your body.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Loving this already.

13320157_522707027938643_73759181_n
joined Mar 31, 2018

ngl im laughing and smiling when reading this

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like this :) nice and funny, good art- and will probably go full yuri by the end since we already know for sure one of them is a lesbian.

It reminds be of 'the real her' a bit- the mc even looks a bit like Moe, and its about hidden character traits and learning to accept them.

joined Aug 15, 2018

praise kink?

last edited at Sep 19, 2021 1:41PM

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

praise kink?

Best kink

joined Apr 20, 2021

Well that's something. Here's to hoping it doesn't take the entire manga for feelings to happen, but quite fun regardless.

Well we know MC knows she likes girls, so that is a start.

slowwovensleeper
Untitled%20(5)
joined Jun 20, 2018

oh yea baby lets go

joined Oct 27, 2018

Senpai is way too exaggerated for me, I was on board until she threw a tantrum like an actual toddler, there is a thin line between funny and irritating for this kinda character, and unfortunately I think she crossed it very quickly.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Love this already. Looking forward to more

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I’m holding out hope for this to advance into praise kink territory.

Can’t believe the MC gets a golden opportunity like this and can’t appreciate it. Like throwing pearls before swine. Where’s my hypercompetent lady who just wants to be held and told she’s great and she’s doing alright, huuuh?

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I like the premise of the top student being a bit of a brat. I also found that rejection to the confession pretty funny. Was expecting to have been a lot worse but at least she was nice and honest.

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

all those things that happened in ch1 is really good, especially all those cute blushes. looking forward to more.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Part of me hopes the old senpai will come back around and get jealous of Hinamori's more matured personality being centered around the new senpai. fight

If this was a more drama-heavy series, I'd expect that to happen just for the drama.

It could work as a Comedy too if THAT senpai wanted a mature girl so she could be praised and spoiled too

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

very subscribed. thanks for the chapter <3

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Highly relatable???? I want someone to spoil me too ; -;)

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I read the first couple of pages, and thought, oh great another story about the girl, who the MC admires, turning out to be a yandere lesbian, who proceeds to drag the MC, kicking and screaming, into a romantic relationship. Then I got to the bit about the failed confession, and I had hope there would be more to it. Only to have my hopes dashed at the end, when it turns out, it does not.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^That girl seems the least likely girl to go yandere in existance lol? OR to drag the one of the 2 we know IS a lesbian into a relationship? If anything it will be the other way around. The Senpai is totaly childlike pretending to be cool.

As for the confession it was very funny because it was building it up then subverted that with a straightforward none angsty turn down- as was perfect for a comedy manga- whereas some serious past trauma would have been totally out of place here. Its like you are putting it down for not being a different type of manga.

Btw i dont even recall a single manga about a yandere sempai dragging some reluctant girl who admired her into a relationship. Are they really all over the place? That said i do tend to avoid that tag lol- maybe i missed them all.

last edited at Sep 19, 2021 8:10PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

^That girl seems the least likely girl to go yandere in existance lol? OR to drag the one of the 2 we know IS a lesbian into a relationship? If anything it will be the other way around. The Senpai is totaly childlike pretending to be cool.

As for the confession it was very funny because it was building it up then subverted that with a straightforward none angsty turn down- as was perfect for a comedy manga- whereas some serious past trauma would have been totally out of place here. Its like you are putting it down for not being a different type of manga.

Btw i dont even recall a single manga about a yandere sempai dragging some reluctant girl who admired her into a relationship. Are they really all over the place? That said i do tend to avoid that tag lol- maybe i missed them all.

You're technically correct. Sempi isn't yandere, nor do we know if she is a lesbian or not. However, it's practicality the same. The MC is dragged kicking and screaming into a relationship she doesn't really want. It looks like we will be given several chapters of the MC forced to give countless hugs and head pats, which will make her uncomfortable, but she'll do it anyway for a reason, that would only make sense in a manga. If this was just a gag manga, that would probably be the whole ballgame. The failed middle school confession gives me hopes that the story will move past that though.

Maybe I'm using yandere too loosely, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a sempi. I'm just thinking about any yuri manga where the MC gets to know the girl she has been admiring from afar, and ends up getting closer than she is comfortable with. The story starting off with the line "How did it end up like this" is usually a warning sign.

last edited at Sep 19, 2021 9:59PM

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

Is, this supposed to be cute? Her senpai acting like a child throwing a tantrum doesn't sound like a good setting for a comedy, let alone a romantic story.

last edited at Sep 19, 2021 10:31PM

joined Aug 17, 2021

I think it's much better having a senpai that want to be spoiled rather than masochists, total pervert, or worse SUICIDAL

To reply you must either login or sign up.