(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

And now the future is unknown, we have supased the original

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

And now the future is unknown, we have supased the original

Oh that's good to know!!! I'm getting attached to these little silly succubi, loll

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Fuu didn't have to go yandere this time! Let's hope things stay that way, these two are so cute together!

joined Sep 11, 2019

We have avoided the Yandere Fuu timeline. I wonder where this is going.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, finally they've made up. ^_^

As for the credits page, I can't help but remember that she missed that throw. :P

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

every timу I read the dialogs I'm like wtf is going on? how did you come up with those words? what did you even mean?
such strange series. the storyline with succubus falling for each other was way better

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

every timу I read the dialogs I'm like wtf is going on? how did you come up with those words? what did you even mean?
such strange series. the storyline with succubus falling for each other was way better

hmm... the "you" in your comment is very imprecise, are you talking about the author, the characters or the translator? if i'm the one being asked, do you have an example? as far as i can tell, other than liking to use some over-the-top expressions sometimes (which are google-able), i'm using proper English, lol

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Forgot to mention, in line with a few comments, I'm also happy that Fuu didn't get to go full-on yandere, and I hope nothing so bad happens that eventually triggers this route again!!!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Forgot to mention, in line with a few comments, I'm also happy that Fuu didn't get to go full-on yandere, and I hope nothing so bad happens that eventually triggers this route again!!!

Yeah, nobody liked when that happened in the original, the fact that the author decided to go back to the drawing board right after that happened cant be a coincedense

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

I can't say enough how happy I am that the Yandere Fuu timeline was avoided. Like, thank God. Too bad it seems like the other succubus chick is looking jelly now

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

This could have been a pretty deep analysis of needy relationships and interpersonal dynamics in general and I was nearly tricked into reading too much into it.

But no, it's just a pretty basic manga about succubus. I can't say I'm really interested but I keep reading it. Despite the total lack of relatable romance. I guess it's easy enough to read. :p

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This could have been a pretty deep analysis of needy relationships and interpersonal dynamics in general and I was nearly tricked into reading too much into it.

But no, it's just a pretty basic manga about succubus. I can't say I'm really interested but I keep reading it. Despite the total lack of relatable romance. I guess it's easy enough to read. :p

Would you like a Cherry in top of your nachos?

Screenshot_20210622-100336_brave
joined Apr 21, 2021

Chapter 12 made zero sense to me.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

You seem to have added all the pages twice, Dynasty-chan.
Also, bravo to the translator for the typesetting on p16-18. That looked like a nightmare when I read the RAWs.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yeah I'm just...confused now.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

deja vu

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Goggled Anon posted:

You seem to have added all the pages twice, Dynasty-chan.
Also, bravo to the translator for the typesetting on p16-18. That looked like a nightmare when I read the RAWs.

Thank you! Fixed now.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah I'm just...confused now.

The beginning was the same as Ch.11 but from Yukiko's side. After that it's about Konomi who feel like sucking doesn't feel her anymore and seem to craving for something else (aka someone to love if the original is of any indication)

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

hmm... the "you" in your comment is very imprecise, are you talking about the author, the characters or the translator? if i'm the one being asked, do you have an example? as far as i can tell, other than liking to use some over-the-top expressions sometimes (which are google-able), i'm using proper English, lol

no-no I was talking about the story
the plot and dialogs are so unrealistic so not-human-like and emotionless
the you is about characters

oh she slapped me, oh they patched up. how? when? what happened? Fuu just enetered and screamed baka... what happened then? how did they made up? .___. it makes zero sense to me all series long

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Admittedly the flow of time isn't really made all too clear. Maybe needed one or two of those long blank strips inbetween. Great as that whole "and i suck" sequence is, I don't think this author knew how to present a "same events, different POV" narrative very well.

To give an overview of the flow of time/bits where the timeline intersect compared to ch11:
ch12 p1-12 = ch11 p1-10 (events taking place while Aki is speaking with Fuu up until they meet up)
ch12 p13 (panel 1-2) = ch11 p13 (Konomi telling Fuu that she's also a succubus)
ch12 p13 (panel 4) = ch11 p14 ("It was for the sake of...")
ch12 p14 = ch11 p15 (Yukiko and Fuu pinky swearing)

I feel like it would've been better had the scenes with repeated dialogue/cuts to Yukiko and Fuu been kept speechless (or at least used scribble text instead of the regular dialogue bubbles) so it could stay focused on the conversation between Konomi and Mirino.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I guess I've gotten at least partially used to this author's disjointed way to handle time and transitions, because I wasn't confused while doing that chapter. @Goggled Anon described it in details. The chapter is a different angle on the previous chapter's events.

As for formatting the bubbles differently... I mean... I hadn't thought of it. I usually only try to follow the original's formatting, with a little freedom, but that would've been lots of change. Maybe it could've been a good thing though, I dunno.

I'm happy the funky pages have been noticed :) Considering I CL&RD everything before TS, it was a lot of work, haha! It was worth it to see how eerie these pages are WITHOUT the floating text everywhere though!!!

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

As for formatting the bubbles differently... I mean... I hadn't thought of it. I usually only try to follow the original's formatting, with a little freedom, but that would've been lots of change. Maybe it could've been a good thing though, I dunno.

Yeah, that comment was aimed squarely at the author. Don't worry bout it too much.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Thanks for explaining everyone, that definitely helps.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So we still have a deranged one after All, its just the Other girl

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I might need to reread it all cause I've lost track of what's happening hard for the last two chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.