Forum › Let Me Hear You Moan, Kanade-san discussion

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

How fucking DARE those to brats to interupt right there. The AUDACITY

joined Feb 18, 2015

When your loli dominatrixes interrupt your serious infidelity moment... That's a sentence I never thought I'd type...

joined May 3, 2014

what an s*** manga XD I read the extra and can see how ugh it is to have thous 2 loliperve on the sceen :/ ruined the mature part reallllly bad

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I laughed so hard and found it really really hot too!! Superb work! love it!! too bad we couldn't get an extra +18 ending... In fact, I would love to see more of this author without restrictions because omg he has so many kinks to work with!! I hope there's a full hentai work eventually....with age gap again if possible.

Special mention to the faces... The faces that the loli made were so incredibly twisted and perverted LMAO give her 3 or 5 more years and the milf won't stand a chance at all.

And congratulations to all those people who didn't like it and found it very offensive, all the way to the end, extras included! I'm sure you had a really bad time that couldn't be avoided at all... I applause your efforts!

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 9:52AM

joined Jan 3, 2021

Finally found another yuri series to work on after Gunbured x Sisters, hurray! Maybe this one will be too degenerate to be licensed and I can finally translate something to the end. It will be a short 12 chapter journey this time.

I don't know if I should have added either bisexual or cheating as tags (or both), I'll let the community or mods be the judge on that.

Can i use your translation to translate it to Vietnamese? Thank you!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wait, this is a recent series? With that art style?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

why did i read this to the end
also this scares me

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I like how people encouraged the cheating in this series, but discourage and even get upset about it in other threads. It's interesting

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Beefaroni posted:

I like how people encouraged the cheating in this series, but discourage and even get upset about it in other threads. It's interesting

I guess it's a matter of how it's presented from the get go opposed to seeing it in a serious romance with 30+ chapters

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

ayo the fuck

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

And congratulations to all those people who didn't like it and found it very offensive, all the way to the end, extras included! I'm sure you had a really bad time that couldn't be avoided at all... I applause your efforts!

This phrase precisely summerizes my thoughts on most internet discussions about risky topics! Thank you for making my day today :)

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

pretty much read through this to see the two adult women hook up and it neve rhappened. sad

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Let Me Hear You Moan, Dynasty Forum.

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

TFW you will never have a cute, sadistic loli to abuse and dominate you.
Why even live.

20230426_020903
joined Jul 19, 2018

What the fuck did I just read?

Sip
joined Oct 29, 2020

giwtwm

To reply you must either login or sign up.