Forum › Blue Skin, Big Tits and a Fucking Loner discussion

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I’m curious what the demon world is gonna look like

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Also, I wonder why not-tomoko is jealous of Big Tits with thunder thighs like those.

Have you seen blues thighs?

Not-Tomoko has the contrast though, small tits and big thighs makes a smile go wide.

Still easy to be envious of Someone with the whole package

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

big hug is cute

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

...Is it building up to this being future Earth?

joined Jul 22, 2014

I really like this artstyle, think any publishers can release it in English?

joined May 24, 2014

More a like the shit part of a mexican city

joined Apr 16, 2017

More a like the shit part of a mexican city

Or Detroit. Jokes aside the subtext is slowly getting less subtext and I'm loving it

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Wasn't expecting any of that.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Relationship level up

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Every chapter is a delight to read I really love this series

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

The art in chapter 11 was amazing. I love the colouring and the faces looked great. I am so hoping that this will end with the MC's getting together.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I honestly didn't expect the demon world to be quite so... harsh.
But hey, worldbuilding, character building, relationship building, roadtripping, all in one chapter!

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

I love this series.

joined May 15, 2021

I just want one thing.... If this thing ends up in just friendship pls make it the most wholesome one

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Liane's thighs.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Its interesting, Blue is almost always drawn from behind or in "silly mode" so whenever we do see her actual face and eyes it really pops out

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like how Hell isn't just fire and brimstone, it actually seems to have an ecosystem. There is a neat contrast between Heaven in the sky, Earth with its oceans, and Hell with its majority land.

joined Apr 6, 2021

Aweeeee man I love these two, this series does an amazing job expressing its characters especially in this chapter. I think this series really is gonna be one of my favourites

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

rich girl absolutely has a thing for liane and is very mad to be denied something for the first time in her life

joined Mar 25, 2021

The last few pages of this chapter plastered a smile on my face. I feel like ima get diabetes from this.

ono too much smiling im about to die

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

fauce posted:

I like how Hell isn't just fire and brimstone, it actually seems to have an ecosystem. There is a neat contrast between Heaven in the sky, Earth with its oceans, and Hell with its majority land.

The word used is 魔界 (Makai). Which means "Demon World", or where the demons live. It's not Hell in the sense of "where the souls go after you die".

Heavens is 天界 (Tenkai), or the Celestial sphere, where the Gods live usually, Or maybe the Deva.

It's not a place where souls go either. The place where souls go to be punished is 地獄 (Jigoku).

There's no concept of "Paradise", where you'd be happy forever, because human souls just get reincarnated.

I think the author mixed up a lot of concepts and you shouldn't try to translate this universe into ours. At the beginning of each chapter, it's mentioned it's an "Alternate universe" (Isekai) after all.

last edited at Aug 28, 2021 7:23AM

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

rich girl absolutely has a thing for liane and is very mad to be denied something for the first time in her life

Take the goggles off, dude....

joined Aug 17, 2021

At first i thought Ruri was Nephilim, that is why she goes to heaven looking for a place she belong to.

joined Aug 28, 2021

Will this series be added to mangadex?
Because I need vpn to access dynasty-scans.com

last edited at Aug 28, 2021 12:28PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.