joined Dec 14, 2019

IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT

felt this on a personal level

10374935_1517148091919036_8454058064875083431_n
joined Apr 7, 2021

So this is the legendary useless lesbians

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

The kind of development that i wasn't asking for, but that i didn't know that i needed

The kind of development that i wasn't asking for, but that i didn't know that i needed

uhuh. i relate

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

coward.

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

I bet Hinoka is going to kiss her someday and Tsukushi is going to think is a platonic kiss

joined Aug 29, 2019

I bet Hinoka is going to kiss her someday and Tsukushi is going to think is a platonic kiss

Good grief, yes, that's probably going to happen. I need to get it into my head that the series won't drop its centran conceit anytime soon. Let go of all hope, all ye who enter! They're going to be misunderstanding each other for a few more months, if things go well...

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

I think this chapter was Hinoka realizing 3 things.

1. She and Tsukushi aren’t dating.
  2. Her girl friend is made of one of the most dense materials known to man, sapphicium.
  3. Her manga deserves the Idiot Couple tag.

last edited at Aug 21, 2021 5:18AM

joined Jun 30, 2021

LOL, I'm looking forward to this. Seems fun. I love their dynamic.

joined Apr 6, 2018

THE OBLIVIOUSNESS IS KILLING ME

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

You don't want a boyfriend, then... how about a girlfriend?

YES!!! At last! Ask her! Say the magical words!

... is what I wanted to ask, but I couldn't exactly do that.

IDIOT! USELESS! DIE!

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I bet Hinoka was so confused with what Tsuku said since she still thinks they’re dating and then heard what she says after the boyfriend bit and took her words towards them “hanging out more” in a suggestive way and probably thought Tsuku had to say it like since they were in public.

So the current dumb thoughts they’re having:
Tsukushi - Hinoka doesn’t want a bc, so she must not be interested in romance, so I do t have a shot
Hinoka - why did she say that :( ———> we’re still dating she just had to “play dumb” :)

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Dynasty commenters really live in their own little world sometimes, haha. Is the story as presented in front of you not good enough?
Hinoka clearly doesn't think they're dating. She wants to, but she's a super coward and probably has been for years. She is super into all of the new attention she's getting though,

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Hinoka: I am in love with my best friend since childhood, and we are dating. Sometimes she says strange things though.

Tsukishi: fuck, how do i ask her out?? does she even like girls??

This was too good, I almost died laughing.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Dynasty commenters really live in their own little world sometimes, haha. Is the story as presented in front of you not good enough?
Hinoka clearly doesn't think they're dating. She wants to, but she's a super coward and probably has been for years. She is super into all of the new attention she's getting though,

this plot twist would definitely be good tho

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016
  1. Her girl friend is made of one of the most dense materials known to man, sapphicium.

Dropping the science in here, I see.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Alright, here I am... Where's the next chapter?

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

The main character looks like Sora from 'Can't Defy the Lonely Girl'... but is way more dense! lmao

last edited at Aug 24, 2021 7:49PM

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

CUTENESS 1000000000000

Kyouko
joined Dec 30, 2017

The next chapter was already out yesterday but hijiki deleted it since it got some backlash on twitter, no idea if the scanlation group managed to get the raws before it was taken down

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

The next chapter was already out yesterday but hijiki deleted it since it got some backlash on twitter, no idea if the scanlation group managed to get the raws before it was taken down

What backlash?

joined Aug 29, 2019

What backlash?

Not to denigrate Hijiki at all, but isn't "backlash" basically all twitter's really known for in popular culture these days?
Jokes aside, I hope it was more like "people on twitter pointed out some things that diminished the work so Hijiki decided to do some revisions"...

Fb_img_1627005325889
joined Apr 26, 2018

Hijikini deleted it because of some negative reactions for adding a molester in the story. The scene is on the busy train and some ugly old guy unhooks hinoka's bra. Tsukushi rescued her quickly but the man received no punishment in the end. Tho I think its supposed to have a continuation. But hijiki already deleted it and decided to create a different plot for Hinoka and Tsukushi in the future chapters. It's a little sad because the deleted chapter have 8 pages. But I'm still fine with it since I'm really disturb with the theme lol.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Hijikini deleted it because of some negative reactions for adding a molester in the story. The scene is on the busy train and some ugly old guy unhooks hinoka's bra. Tsukushi rescued her quickly but the man received no punishment in the end. Tho I think its supposed to have a continuation. But hijiki already deleted it and decided to create a different plot for Hinoka and Tsukushi in the future chapters. It's a little sad because the deleted chapter have 8 pages. But I'm still fine with it since I'm really disturb with the theme lol.

Not a fan of authors changing their works due to backlash in general, but I see how it would have clashed big time with the feel of the story so far. Geez, Chikan really is creepy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.