Forum › Saki to Chika discussion

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

I wish my coming out of the closet to my friend has turned out as well as this one.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Why is Chika monologuing with twitch emotes

Because I didn't want it to sound like she was actually hurt or upset that she was rejected, although it did irk her a little. So I just wrote "Feels bad man" without thinking.
Only after someone else pointed it out I realized what I did.

It's alright. The rest of the translation was hella POGGERS. I was def peepohappy by the end of it.

Ezisrudvkaylvds
joined Jan 19, 2021

Because I didn't want it to sound like she was actually hurt or upset that she was rejected, although it did irk her a little. So I just wrote "Feels bad man" without thinking.

Oh I didn't know someone picked this up so I translated chapter 2 on twitter already, I'll leave the series to you but feel free to ask me for help with TL or typesetting or whatever!

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Are they the main ship?

joined Jun 11, 2016

There's just something I hate about when something puts a "fin" or "end" or etc. at the end of a chapter.

Like others said, it did feel like a oneshot. Maybe it was originally conceived as one?

Regardless, this is cute and fast, so I'm in.

It is from pixiv, where people draw things spontaneously. Better to just put "fin" after every short stories.

Edit: So, I just went to the author's pixiv page. There's still 4 more chapters untranslated and it seems like the author is still drawing more. Just saying in case anyone wanna know.

last edited at Aug 25, 2021 2:41AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Tbh when i saw the Height gap tag, i was expecting something like itou hachi

Itou Hachi usually comes with a Lolicon tag.

However, I do agree that the height tag is a bit strange. Their height differences aren't that much/noticeable.

Are they the main ship?

Dude, they are the only characters in the first chapter. If they aren't the main ship then who?

last edited at Aug 25, 2021 2:42AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So this is what hope feels like.

Screen%20shot%202019-06-20%20at%206.20.42%20am
joined May 6, 2017

I thought this was a oneshot till I read the comments.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Ch1+fin
PICK ONE

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ch1+fin
PICK ONE

Both is fine.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I'm telling my kids this was Love Live Sunshine

joined Apr 15, 2020

This is everything I want when I come to this site

Same

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

"CH 1" ... mhm... an anthology?

Anyway, I liked this one, it was left ambiguous if the friend was into Saki or not, but personally I think that wasn't the point of this story, but rather the acceptance MC felt for her friend towards such a delicate topic, specially truth coming from Japan.

joined Dec 5, 2019

Now the sasameki kotoing can start while the friend thinks chika will never like her and chika starts suffering from every crush saki has

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Oh my god you’re finally on dynasty thank god, you translate the best series

Hi Corn! I see you everywhere.
Well, I don't usually do yuri so there wasn't any reason for me to be here before.

Glad to see you enjoy what I do though. Thank you very much.

Hey it’s not juuuuust yuri, I think that people might like josou offline meeting on here at least, I’d say handsome girl and crossdressing boy too but I know you don’t have the authority to upload the first 30~ chapters.

kurisumx Uploader
89910604_p0
ElPsyKongroo
joined Nov 21, 2020

Oh my god you’re finally on dynasty thank god, you translate the best series

Hi Corn! I see you everywhere.
Well, I don't usually do yuri so there wasn't any reason for me to be here before.

Glad to see you enjoy what I do though. Thank you very much.

Hey it’s not juuuuust yuri, I think that people might like josou offline meeting on here at least, I’d say handsome girl and crossdressing boy too but I know you don’t have the authority to upload the first 30~ chapters.

Well, I'm not even uploading this one. It depends on the people who upload if stuff is here or not. I'm fine with them uploading my stuff.
For the first 30 chapters of ikedan, yeah, those are Hachirumi's, you'd need to ask Hachi, or wait and see if he deletes them (he's been deleting older stuff) and then I'll work on them to replace them.

joined Jul 6, 2020

Well, I'm not even uploading this one. It depends on the people who upload if stuff is here or not. I'm fine with them uploading my stuff.
For the first 30 chapters of ikedan, yeah, those are Hachirumi's, you'd need to ask Hachi, or wait and see if he deletes them (he's been deleting older stuff) and then I'll work on them to replace them.

Ah I didn’t realize that

joined Jul 6, 2020

This chapter reminds me a lot of the girl in my son is probably gay who keeps getting mislead by the main boy’s niceness but it’s just that he’s not even aware of it because he treats her like a sister.

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

I can already tell when these two finally kiss, it will be extremely heartwarming and adorable.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looks like the stairs version of a kabedon is just as effective.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Ah, the classic ''undercover compliment'' , a strong move indeed :O It was apparently super effective ! Also, I'm real happy this isn't just a oneshot .

last edited at Aug 25, 2021 5:14PM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I refuse to believe Saki didnt know about boys intentions. Chika was just being a busybody and ruined Saki's hussle for a free ticket.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This is a fantastic little series despite the sketch feel of it, but I don't care, it's wonderful.

joined Jun 9, 2018

I like where this is going

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I refuse to believe Saki didnt know about boys intentions. Chika was just being a busybody and ruined Saki's hussle for a free ticket.

Gotta respect that hussle. A free ticket's a free ticket

To reply you must either login or sign up.