Forum › Kase-san discussion

joined Jul 8, 2013

Wao. This is the first time in this entire series where the last page didn't assure me this was the end of the series. I'm truly grateful for that "to be continued."

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Christmas came early again! Yay!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Oh my god my heart can't take this! And lol Kase-san is a perv. Too bad Yamada is too innocent so her plan failed XD

joined Dec 5, 2014

A new chapter =D
It's cute, Yamada is so innocent.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

'Twas a noble effort, Kase san.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Uhhhh, I need some spoiler free input, will reading ch 14 before reading 10,11,12,13 ruin anything for the series? Honestly I dont even remember where ch 9 left off and ive had this in my re-read list for a minute...

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Uhhhh, I need some spoiler free input, will reading ch 14 before reading 10,11,12,13 ruin anything for the series? Honestly I dont even remember where ch 9 left off and ive had this in my re-read list for a minute...

9 was the school trip chapter. And yes this chapter does spoil the fun of reading the others a bit.

'Twas a noble effort, Kase san.

5 chapters later, and she still didn't get any further than a kiss. Poor girl.

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 5:26AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Not really it's like a special issue for christmas. It gives no information about the next chapters except for them still being together.

Edit : Really ? You think it spoil the fun ?

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 5:18AM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Yamada still this innocent, and Kase still trying, so they didn't go further than kissing, that's a bit of a spoiler. Not that I'm complaining.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Omg! Testing my self control with that black bar of info...
Ill wait and hope for new scantalations of the other ch's, thanx for the heads up ^_^

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Yamada still this innocent, and Kase still trying, so they didn't go further than kissing, that's a bit of a spoiler. Not that I'm complaining.

Yeah that's true, I didn't think of that

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Chapter almost went NSFW. Dam, so close :D

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Yamada being so innocent is giving me mixed feelings.
On the other hand, it makes Kase a huge perv. :D

joined Nov 14, 2013

Can someone please help, i got a new LG G3 but Dynasty Scans looks weird on the browser like its too zoomed in and it doesnt have the pictures. The request desktop option does nothing and ive tried different browsers with no luck. Am i just screwed or is there a way to revert back to the original or classic view?

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Oh...you're tired huh, Kase-san? //me:smirk = _,=

joined Dec 22, 2014

Every time I see a new chapter out, I do a happy dance. Kase and Yamada are so freaking adorable <3

A million thank you to the scanlators. I haven't seen any new chapters come out in a while so this was a pleasant pre-Xmas surprise ^_^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't care about this "going further than a kiss" nonsense. But what I DO want more than anything is for Yamada to initiate a kiss. I don't think that's happened so far in the whole series.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Kase-san is a perv.
Your girlfriend is too innocent, she doesn't seem to respond well to overly aggressive stuff though so........man that has to suck.

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 10:59AM

joined Jun 12, 2012

First time I went "Awww" out loud in a while

This special warmed my stone cold heart

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I wanted them to get into the hotel XDD

(though, reading the 14th chapter felt like a spoiler, even if it was a "special" .__.)

My thoughts exactly! :D I was hoping for some action. Though this series is absolutely awesome even without NSFW, it's one of my fav.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

I'm pretty sure there's no spoilers in this special if you haven't read chapters 10-13.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There is one thing that this makes me wonder, since Yamada is totally an innocent about sex does that mean when she saw Kase-san's naked breasts, she really was only self conscious about her size comparatively rather than being turned on by her girlfriend's body?

That would be a kind of sad reading of the situation.

7a067e9e6fb1c92210174e64e9f1e23d
joined Jun 19, 2013

There is one thing that this makes me wonder, since Yamada is totally an innocent about sex does that mean when she saw Kase-san's naked breasts, she really was only self conscious about her size comparatively rather than being turned on by her girlfriend's body?

You can be aroused without realizing that it's what you're feeling. I certainly didn't know what those funny feelings were when I was young! If Yamada is really that innocent she might not have realized that she was embarrassed seeing Kase's breasts for reasons other than self-consciousness.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

not really. if Yamada-san is super innocent, she's still thinking like a self-conscious teen, and not yet as someone in a physical relationship. that said, imo she still needs to "grow up", but that is a different discussion. now Kase-san has "seen" more adult-like situations, so it is kind of refreshing, if not sometimes irritating, to see the super sweet and innocent Yamada completely clueless about certain adult situations like the love motel panel or seeing Kase-san's naked breast. on one hand, i want to see her act more aggressive and initiate actions like kissing Kase-san, but on the other hand, it is still nice to have this quasi-angsty pull between the timid Yamada and the more aggressive Kase. this is solely my opinion, but right now there is a good ebb and flow with the story. Yamada is not being pulled into the adult world too fast, and Kase-san is being made to stay in the world of a teenager that much longer. but again, that is imho.

last edited at Dec 24, 2014 8:38PM

Images
joined May 22, 2014

I hope Yamada becomes a bit more knowledgeable before they take things further. Otherwise it would feel kinda like Kase-san is taking advantage of her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.