Forum › Tenryuu x Tatsuta Set Meal - Seconds! discussion

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Fun fact: this is the first Sekihara we've had where both parties are on the receiving end at some point (1 of 3) AND there's no form of masturbation/self pleasure happening.
Edit: Never mind, I apparently missed some details on pages 25 and 26.

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 9:50AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Isn't Tatsuta Tenryu's sister (ship)? Would this count as incest? @_@

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Fun fact: this is the first Sekihara we've had where both parties are on the receiving end at some point (1 of 3) AND there's no form of masturbation/self pleasure happening.

Nah, we've got that before.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dandelion_reversi#1

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I counted the "Could you touch yourself too?" part as self pleasure. Stricter guidelines still only makes this one number 2 of 20.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I've seen many websites call this insest so I guess it is? Just like Kill a Kill, maybe they don't want to spoil the excitement of finding out they're sisters.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

None of the other Tentatsuta doujins have the incest tag. Why add it to this?

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

SHIMA THIS ISN'T GAY GIRL POSITION

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

SHIMA THIS ISN'T GAY GIRL POSITION

kouhai go back to sleep

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Aw, another author started playing FleetCollection. Even though I've been longing for another Vocaloid fanbook.

joined May 28, 2013

I thought the second section of the story was so dam adorable! Can't get enough of the positions.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Aw, another author started playing FleetCollection. Even though I've been longing for another Vocaloid fanbook.

You and me both.

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

Technically, this doujin came out before that RinPana one. Just no one bothered to scanlate it until now for some reason.... (. ❛ ◡ ❛.)

joined Dec 21, 2014

there's no form of masturbation/self pleasure happening

I'm pretty sure Tatsuta was pleasuring herself. Though she did it in the middle of having sex with Tenryuu, so maybe it doesn't technically count as "self pleasuring".
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tenryuu_x_tatsuta_set_meal_seconds#25

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

So rare :o

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Or oral sex

I
joined May 21, 2014

sister or equal to ship type, maybe ship girls are not born?

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

I'm more curious to the fact that this is the first time we seen a woman Admiral.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

there's no form of masturbation/self pleasure happening

I'm pretty sure Tatsuta was pleasuring herself. Though she did it in the middle of having sex with Tenryuu, so maybe it doesn't technically count as "self pleasuring".
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tenryuu_x_tatsuta_set_meal_seconds#25

Oh hey, didn't notice that. I take it back then...
This author seriously likes girls touching themselves.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

...There are people who dislike this?!

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

...There are people who dislike this?!

Gay men? (had to think on that for a bit)

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

This was the first doujin I read that has the admiral as a girl. I like that, very much so.

I also like that this two artist have been improving greatly in make their characters more credible, and convey that their feelings for each other are genuine.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

LOVE TO SEKIHARA...FOREVER...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

That was actually kinda cute haha. Love Kongou's burst into the room and the whole queue for the docks.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This story was great. I would be happy with more Tenryuu x Tatsuta from these guys.

To reply you must either login or sign up.