Forum › Posts by dandyraion

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

I think Tamamusi has a Niji-sanji seiheki konbi (kuroshikku) doujin in progress right now. I saw it next to her latest original work. Oku Tamamushi on, I think, melonbooks?

Do you mean this recent one? It's been out since the end of August because of Nijisousaku 5. She also has that digital R15 one up on BOOTH which has an English version included.

On the topic of doujin, since Crossick are very open to works like this:

• match + Nekomura have released two Crossick books together: DNA! and Tee Tee!
  • Lilium Casablanca release a huge anthology of various VTuber pairing illustrations, manga, and short stories over what seems like twice a year. Crossick and LizAn have their own solo anthologies. It's nice that you can get a digital version of these, too.

And I know this is from a while back and I question how many people even look at these forums/posts, but please take care when talking about actual people. I'd still rather avoid these parts/the general Western fanbase, but sometimes something gets brought to my attention and I can't.

Cut to Sukoya's 7 hours drunk stream where she is talking about already failing her own enma (It was about how she enjoys checking ryona images of her favorite characters on Pixiv or something like that) but it is alright because it can be forgiven.

She was checking out a Jujutsu Kaisen coupling. She has talked about enjoying ryona on a separate stream with Kaida Haru, but I don't think anything in that clip mentioned it.

They say they should hang out again and think where would be a good place to go.
Matsuri proposes a love hotel.
Sukoya immediately rejects the idea.

Matsuri suggests a girls night out at a love hotel. That in itself is scandalous as some people may think. One of Nijisanji's debut groups, Orihimeboshi, has even done a girls night out stream at a love hotel before. I think the most known clip from that stream was Hoshikawa filling up a condom with water or something.

Anyway, Sukoya first called Matsuri a precocious child since Matsuri is 16 and therefore underage.
Rather than rejecting the idea of hanging out at a love hotel, Sukoya is rejecting Matsuri's reasoning for it.
Matsuri is saying she feels like it'd be the start of something if she were to go with Sukoya.

Matsuri brings up how in one of Haneru's V no Kara, one of Sukoya's confessions was how she agrees to anything when drunk so she thought she'd give it a try.

The Much Ado About V clip is more like:

Q4: Something you're secretly a little bothered about
I've been told that I "seem like the type to say yes if someone just asked to fuck."

Very, very different from if Sukoya herself were to say she agrees to anything.

dandyraion Uploader
Image Comments 01 Aug 04:42
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014
82125863_p0

@SikverLeo
Tweet says they're thanking @bukei11 for animating it.

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

Some of the folks with the power to do things aren't familiar with the vtuber world.
I was debating just merging all of them together into Virtual Youtuber, but ended up giving hololive a tag instead so we can enjoy those neat crossover moments. And tbf, Nijisanji has 100+ members now. Might be nice to have them separated.

[Just gonna delete section talking about various pairings / LGBTQIA+ things they've said in public streams because I forgot how terrible people are in the sense that it feels like few people respect vtubers as actual RL people regardless of language barrier(s).
Not like I expect a lot of people to look here, but who knows.
Most of yall be like nmmn歴0年 lol]

last edited at Dec 9, 2020 5:43AM

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

Anything that isn't currently uploaded for public viewing is not considered public. Please just show some respect when people ask you to not speak about things.

In the first place, sometimes people screw up and let things slip that they don't intend to. Like you might accidentally make a reference to an embarrassing situation back in your high school life, but if you ask your friends not to talk about it in public, the common decency is to /not talk about it again in public/. >

It is uploaded for public viewing though ... they only deleted the one stream, all the more recent ones where they freely talk about their relationship are very much still up and viewable.

You can talk about the public streams, but everything about them is just pure speculation on our part since nothing is confirmed explicitly. So whatever they are truly thinking or feeling is still up in airs. Feel free to ship them if you'd like though lol. Just remember deleted streams are deleted for very obvious reasons.

It’s not really up in the air anymore though. They deleted the one stream and have since talked about their relationship at length. They told their families and they don’t make any attempts to hide their relationship from the public. I only found out about them very recently but after watching a good deal of their content that much is extremely obvious..

Imagine just simply respecting boundaries that were set. (ノ)´꒳`(ヾ)

• Even if they talk about their "relationship" on stream/twitcast, it doesn't have to be labelled as actually dating. There's a subtle difference between "they're basically dating" that you as a viewer can interpret/say from watching their videos VS any actual confirmation from the vtubers themselves. This stream is from back in early April, but Sukoya basically avoids confirming any sort of label. There are some silly mistranslations like 差が/difference -> saga and 先/first -> rabbit (subber thought she said "usagi"). Also a questionable way to translate 男装/wearing men's clothing.
  • They've deleted more solo twitcasts. I know Tomoe's mentioned Sukoya in at least one of them, but I'm not sure if that's the reason why that particular one wasn't archived.
  • I don't know where you're all getting that they've both told their families. You could guess that Sukoya's at least mentioned something to her mum especially with that recent nikujaga stream, but at the very least I don't think Tomoe's directly said anything. Just because Tomoe's dad + bro watch her stuff doesn't mean they have any confirmation. Tomoe saying she'd bring her mum to a meet the parents kind of thing doesn't confirm she's said anything directly to her either.

Another Nijisanji brought a similar thing up earlier. Saegusa Akina hasn't talked much about his RL sexuality outside of certain interests, but touched on it a bit for this stream.

Comment: Don't your parents watch your streams?
Akkenya: Yeah, but talking to them directly is different.

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

Please respect that they asked viewers to keep what they said a secret.
Remember there are actual people behind these 2D models.

Since I'm going to assume that you have all seen each other's posts regarding the twitcast, I would appreciate it if you edited that info out of them before I do it myself. I do not care that this is the EN side of the fandom, that there'd be a language barrier, if you talk about that info in private elsewhere, etc, just have some courtesy.

In lighter news, I wonder if I can fix up these vtuber tags/series because drpepperfan doesn't know anything about anyone. I'm also generally confused at all the Deron x Iinchou but no LizAn.

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

Also disappointed at the lack of thwwp/thp/thwp and fap, but the original never had the SFX for when Makiverine whipped the claws out or when Cap'n would grab the shield after boomeranging it around. ( ;∀;)

Did they actually use "fap" as a sound effect in the real comics??

(`・ω・´)ゞ

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

pg 12 “Do you know (how) much these arms cost?”. It is missing “how” in that sentence

Thanks, bruh. (。•́︿•̀。)

I'm disappointed by the lack of snikt sound effect.

Also disappointed at the lack of thwwp/thp/thwp and fap, but the original never had the SFX for when Makiverine whipped the claws out or when Cap'n would grab the shield after boomeranging it around. ( ;∀;)

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

eronori-san WHEN ٩(๑`^´๑)۶

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

Look at the release post.

Which you also forgot to add ;)

Lmao, thanks. All the memories of what Shima said before she passed out are flashing back to me now.

Prepare for more mess ups in the future if raizoo has to deal with creating series again.
(・∀・)ノシ

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

Why is there no author tag?

Shima was teaching me how to upload stuff and I forgot to add it in the end. ┐(╹‿ゝ╹)┌

... It's also still confusing that it's her Twitter handle and not tMnR/Yuki no Hitohira. I'm sure we can fix this later?

This has a prequel right? When Eri told her she was in love with someone

Look at the release post.

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

tMnR is so beautiful... (。•́︿•̀。)

Edit:
For the love of tMnR... She released her doujin in non-chronological order so you can read them in whatever order you like.

However, she's recently stated that this is the rough chronological order of her works:

Deep Blue Sea Like Me → The Secret Shokolad (vol. 1) → The Secret Shokolad (vol. 2) → Fortunate Re”lation [ re-release of Fortunate Relation; not yet scanlated] → Your Straightforward Expression → passion → Time for sweet living [her latest work!]

last edited at May 21, 2016 7:35PM

Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/tags/insane_amounts_of_sex

God help us all.

wipes tears from eyes It's... Beautiful... A true achievement...

ALL OF MY YEARS OF SCANLATIONS

FOR THIS

FINAL
MOMENT

#今が最高

Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

This doujin is 2lewd4me.

meatloaf, I s2g if you're reading this...

dandyraion Uploader
Boyfriend discussion 10 Apr 18:43
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

Excuse me, credit page.

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

Also, in regards to the credits page, who exactly is "Meatloaf"?

One of my Splatoon buddies. Don't worry about it. (´・ω・`)

dandyraion Uploader
Passion discussion 05 Sep 05:44
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

UmiEli is love, UmiEli is life.... !

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

ヽ(=´▽`=)ノ tmnr too good for this world

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

By the way, Honoka x Arisa probably fits in this.

Eh, Alisa is more a fan of all school idols. Eli thought she was an Umi fangirl, remember? ┐(╹‿ゝ╹)┌

Page 1
Page 5

... huh?

I'm sure you wanted pages 2~4.

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

(╥﹏╥) Shimama....

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

Happy birthday, Non-tan! ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

dandyraion Uploader
Untitled discussion 19 Jan 00:40
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

soldier dream tho ???

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

No 2nd page?

Nope, it's just a blank page. Should have maybe re-numbered the pages, but meh. ┐(╹‿ゝ╹)┌

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

I think she does it to mess with me now.

They're Wii Fit Trainer quotes, as an aside.

WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME LOVING YOU in public.

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvvZ1TEQRB8

ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ