Forum › A Story about a Very Lonely Female CEO who Falls for a Lesbian Prostitute in Seconds discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And the Kuuki Yomenai prize of the week goes to... Amano-san!

%e2%80%8f%e2%80%8f3b41c630da1d5f54055c73f6c5e80f31%20-%20%d9%86%d8%b3%d8%ae%d8%a9
joined May 24, 2020

I WON'T STAND FOR A 2 DAYS IN ROW WITHOUT THIS!!
how will I stand 2 weeks!!!!?

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

I seldom publicly express an opinion when I don't find a manga pleasing since I appreciate the efforts of all mangaka regardless of whether their work resonates with me or not but honestly, I can't get over the "money and privilege can buy you love" feeling of this. Especially since it started so promsing with the mc examining her life and feeling empty despite her wealth and power. Feels like she uses just those things to impress. Anyway, glad this is making so many readers happy, the world could use more happiness.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Thanks Kenkyo for the hard work.

True persimmon it sucks. But I feel like it is often the case of reality.

last edited at Jul 16, 2021 6:19PM

644a9551982db70ad739d195df9452e7
joined Mar 7, 2021

I seldom publicly express an opinion when I don't find a manga pleasing since I appreciate the efforts of all mangaka regardless of whether their work resonates with me or not but honestly, I can't get over the "money and privilege can buy you love" feeling of this. Especially since it started so promsing with the mc examining her life and feeling empty despite her wealth and power. Feels like she uses just those things to impress. Anyway, glad this is making so many readers happy, the world could use more happiness.

while I understand what you mean I just don't see that myself, outside of the fact that they met through prostitution the MC has never really gone "look at what my wealth can do for you ect, ect" and Nao has never bothered to really consider the fact that she's "rich and powerful" and seems more interested in the fact that she's a bit of a weirdo and quirky.

that's not meant to be argumentative if it comes off that way, obviously you're allowed to not like it if you don't i just wanted to share my perspective on the issues you mentioned.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

while I understand what you mean I just don't see that myself, outside of the fact that they met through prostitution the MC has never really gone "look at what my wealth can do for you ect, ect" and Nao has never bothered to really consider the fact that she's "rich and powerful" and seems more interested in the fact that she's a bit of a weirdo and quirky.

that's not meant to be argumentative if it comes off that way, obviously you're allowed to not like it if you don't i just wanted to share my perspective on the issues you mentioned.

I agree and I think the money is mostly there to say that "the money doesn't really matter". What actually matters is that they both love each other, and I think it's saying that money can buy you things and gifts but it can't buy you someone's genuine affection and love. Love is something that comes naturally and at the end of the day it doesn't really matter how rich you are if you find the right person. At least that's how I read their relationship, so I don't think money taints it personally.

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

Hmm... Should I correct the title and such to "Company President" when I upload it to Mangadex? Or just keep it as is? Honestly, it makes no difference to the content...

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I love how pouty Noa is and how dense Amano-san is

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Hmm... Should I correct the title and such to "Company President" when I upload it to Mangadex? Or just keep it as is? Honestly, it makes no difference to the content...

President does feel a bit more natural I guess.

6bdfe0ec04eb8a166cfa0839873926a9
joined Aug 20, 2020

thanks for the translation.

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

WHO TRANSLATED THIS?

YOU'RE AWESOME

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

thank you for the hard work, translator

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Noa's a bit unfair, actually. If she wants to spend more time with Amano, she shouldn't be asking her to pay for it. Take a step forward and get out of this business relationship if that's what you want.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Pls be official-

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

I love these two so much

005ejqrjgy1fzoq9y1j6fj319c1sw7sj-
joined Jul 6, 2018

I finally found my new fetish - pay for gay lol

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I say it's up to you, they're both valid translations (I assume the word is 社長). However, I will say stuff like the crowd cheering "CEO! CEO!" in Chapter 2 feels a bit weird. CEO is the name of a position and is more clear and concise, but President can be used as a standalone title that you call somebody in place of their name, so it might be more useful in situations like that. Maybe you can find a way to use both depending on the situation?

last edited at Jul 22, 2021 2:04AM

joined Jun 25, 2021

the carbonated coffee part was great

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

Chapter 8 just got posted today. Guess it might be posted faster than monthly. Will take me a few days to get to it, but rest assured it'll get translated.

It ends on a cliffhanger.

joined Jul 24, 2021

Chapter 8 just got posted today. Guess it might be posted faster than monthly. Will take me a few days to get to it, but rest assured it'll get translated.

It ends on a cliffhanger.

Looking forward to the translation :) thanks

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Nooo everything was so adorable (^^) They really do fit well together ! I guess Noa has some former breakup/abandonment issues, which will probably get triggered a bit by Amano seeming to have left her to help the little girl probably . We're at the act 2 obstacle now I guess ( for those familiar with the three-act structure ) .

last edited at Jul 28, 2021 9:07AM

Hqdefault
joined Sep 13, 2020

Some cliché scenes are coming. But ponytail CEO are way too cuteee

joined Jul 24, 2020

thanks a lot for translating!

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

The mangaka really upped the cuteness of the art by quite a few notches in this chapter. This is pure fluff fluff visualized.

Amano’s overwhelming kindness and cuteness will probably smash through whatever obstacles Noa’s past issues will pose—like a fat, fluffy Samoyed.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Ooof, that's gonna hit Noa right in her insecurities and abandonment trauma.

To reply you must either login or sign up.