Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Oh. My god. She finally realized.

NOW GO FOR IT!!!!

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Ah yes. Gay agenda working as intended. Soon we will rule the Earth through awkward teenage girls.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Silly tong tong of course they're friends they're in fact SUPER FRIENDS

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Now this has ascended from very good idea well executed to pure gold.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

SHE CRACKED THE CODE!

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Finally, the awakening.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Revelation in progress. Please wait warmly

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Finally!!!!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

That gay realization moment hit so fucking hard. Maybe it's because everythign in this story has been so slow, grounded, and realistic, but whenever there's an exciting development it makes me feel that fluttery nervous feeling secondhand. It's so good. This story is like pressurized teenage hormones. I love it.

joined Mar 30, 2021

Mwahahahahaa I now activate my trap CAAARD. GAYDAR ACTIVATE! yu gi oh life sfx

joined Jan 21, 2020

If they were a het couple and this was just an underhanded tactic to spur interest in somebody they could just casually confess to, then yeah, I'd be with you.

But they're gay.

In China.

If Xiao Lu confesses, and Tongtong isn't interested, she might just turn her down and keep her mouth shut about it, but there is also a very real chance that she could go to her parents, or her teachers, either maliciously or just carelessly. Depending on the culture at her school and the opinions of the people in her life, she might get beaten and/or disowned by her parents. I don't think she can legally be expelled anymore, but rumors could spread, leading to bullying. Even if her parents mean well, she could still end up transferred to avoid discrimination and rumors following them. And it used to be way worse even than that. God knows what kinds of stories she's read or heard about people in her area from back before legal discrimination was repealed.

I will give a fair bit of leeway to any sexual minority who wants to use otherwise underhanded tactics to feel out somebody's interest indirectly before risking outing themselves. That shit is scary in a lot of places. The world may be growing up on the whole, but it isn't happening at the same speed everywhere. Some places are even backsliding.

(Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not saying there is an actual chance that Tongtong would do those things, she's obviously super into Xiao Lu and they are definitely on a romantic collision course. But Xiao Lu doesn't know that, so that stuff above is all reasonable to fear from her perspective.)

Yeah its honestly kinda wild to me that people have these expectations for Xiao Lu, especially considering the earlier chapter specifically showed us how she has this entire high-effort het disguise just so people dont get suspicious.
Not to mention that, although TongTong has obviously turned out to be a sweet and kind person, shed be confessing to someone who initially "blackmailed" her.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Gayby steps

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Heh, she’s in love.

last edited at Jun 28, 2021 2:37AM

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Just two gal pals, walking on the beach kissing cause they're such good friends. Doing friendly mendly things together.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I came here for the "very good friends" memes and I was not disappointed.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

C'mon, Tong Tong, you're SO CLOSE…

Images%20(2)
joined Apr 11, 2021

It's all coming together

joined Dec 18, 2020

That anonymous lesbian couple are the best characters in the story, they probably will never show up again but they still savalged the lead's relationship without even any dialogue.

joined Jul 25, 2020

Tongtong: We're really, really close and spend most of our time together, but the idea that she loves someone el- ...that she loves a boy makes me feel sad, frustrated, and jealous. What could this mean?

Mom: Oh, I see! You've reached the age where you want to be Gal Pals

Local Gal Pals: THIS IS OUR MOMENT!

last edited at Jun 28, 2021 5:49AM

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I know that she's still a teenager but Lin Luxi is quite the jerk. Ghosting her friend before and now lying about a crush to get a reaction.

I know, right? I always dislike the idea of using "tactics" like that to get someone's attention anyway, but the fact that she was avoiding her for a month up until, like, three chapters ago... I get that she's insecure, but... Idk, you could also try confessing your own feelings to see their reaction. It's unfair to play with their emotions like that just so you can protect yourself.
Maybe I'm being a bit too harsh, but honestly, from the moment she started this, I wished that her plan would come hit her in the face like a boomerang. And I still do. (Though I don't want to see Tong Tong getting hurt again...)

(Edit: I checked it, it was four chapters ago)

If they were a het couple and this was just an underhanded tactic to spur interest in somebody they could just casually confess to, then yeah, I'd be with you.

But they're gay.

In China.

If Xiao Lu confesses, and Tongtong isn't interested, she might just turn her down and keep her mouth shut about it, but there is also a very real chance that she could go to her parents, or her teachers, either maliciously or just carelessly. Depending on the culture at her school and the opinions of the people in her life, she might get beaten and/or disowned by her parents. I don't think she can legally be expelled anymore, but rumors could spread, leading to bullying. Even if her parents mean well, she could still end up transferred to avoid discrimination and rumors following them. And it used to be way worse even than that. God knows what kinds of stories she's read or heard about people in her area from back before legal discrimination was repealed.

I will give a fair bit of leeway to any sexual minority who wants to use otherwise underhanded tactics to feel out somebody's interest indirectly before risking outing themselves. That shit is scary in a lot of places. The world may be growing up on the whole, but it isn't happening at the same speed everywhere. Some places are even backsliding.

(Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not saying there is an actual chance that Tongtong would do those things, she's obviously super into Xiao Lu and they are definitely on a romantic collision course. But Xiao Lu doesn't know that, so that stuff above is all reasonable to fear from her perspective.)

Yeah, I guess you do have a point here, I hadn't taken the China factor into consideration. And I think I'd kinda gotten triggered 'cause I'd been reading some other stuff at the time, where there was a lot of manipulation in play. Actual manipulation, I mean, not like this. I still don't like it of course, but I can understand why she would do that, I suppose.

Anyway, I really liked this chapter and I like the direction this is taking, so if it is handled well... I guess I'll be fine with it not hitting her in the face like a boomerang lol (gosh, I really was pissed off at the time, huh?)
...Not that I'd mind if it did tho.. XD

(edited a bit because there were way too many likes and stuffs in one sentence...)

last edited at Jun 28, 2021 9:43AM

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

tongtong finally got exposed to homosexuality

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Nah Tongtong, they're just cousins

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Lesbians stay winning

AnnabellaRenee87
Fb_img_1653938041525
joined Aug 13, 2019

Lesbian Service Installed!

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Lesbian Service Installed!

Not running yet, though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.