Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

joined Apr 27, 2021

Was Wakana playing Liszt/Beethoven symphony no 5? That’s quite the complicated piece for a middle schooler…

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

im hoping its 3

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

me wondering if the author has same face syndrome or if Yuina is actually somehow sara

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

me wondering if the author has same face syndrome or if Yuina is actually somehow sara

Right? I kept flipping through each page comparing the two like, “Huh??”

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

B– But... But Yuina is Yuina

Anyway, Sara has two moles under her eye. You can see it here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cant_defy_the_lonely_girl_ch18#18
(And anywhere else, really, I just liked Wakana's face here hehe)

Edit: Just realised I liked Wakana's face in almost every panel lol. She made some nice faces in this chapter.

last edited at Jun 27, 2021 5:49AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Edit: Just realised I liked Wakana's face in almost every panel lol. She made some nice faces in this chapter.

Must be the Moe Fang...

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Don't tell me they're sisters or sumthing (Sara and Yuina)-
But eh my Wakana x Yuina ship is sinking.
It also possible tho if Sara will be the reason for Wakana x Yuina ship to sail.

Future Hokagae
Images%20(31)
joined Sep 25, 2020

Why is my situation is somewhat same with Wakana's story? Hmmm ಠ_ಠ

Anyways, oh no my Wakana x Yuina ship might sink

joined May 1, 2015

Don't tell me they're sisters or sumthing (Sara and Yuina)

In before they are twin sisters

joined Sep 11, 2019

The wait for the next chapter is here again

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

what a bunch of lesbians … good for them good for them

i can definitely see yuina and sara having some sorta connection … it’ll either be a twist like that or yuina overthinking and flunking the potential wakana/yuina ship in exchange for sweet angst … looking forward to the next chapter!

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Really loving this expansion to the story. This chapter is a real highlight, perfect balance between focusing on the main pair while branching out towards another couple. Hope this can be a sign that the manga will continue far into the future.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Same

RadiosAreObsolete
joined Mar 6, 2021

Must be the Moe Fang...

I was exposed!

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018
  1. Yuina is actually Sara somehow. The least likely, but still a fun idea I think

as I was reading the chapter I was sort of wanting that to be the case exactly for the reason of it being a fun twist.

it would be really cute but also incredibly stupid

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Oh, Wakana, such is the life of a young lesbian. You'll grow up and soon realize there are other WLW fishes in the sea.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I would have been happy with an epilogue with a date and possible ecchi fanservice, and instead we're getting indications that the story will keep going??

Sweet yuri goddess above, does Kashikaze just love to spoil the fans? It isn't Christmas yet!!

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Same

oh wait, just like someone said earlier, sara has two moles under her eye. So maybe sisters or something

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Was Wakana playing Liszt/Beethoven symphony no 5? That’s quite the complicated piece for a middle schooler…

Honestly it is not that hard to play. I am NOT a pianist. I have zero music talent but I can still play the type of music at the same level of Liszt/Beethoven when I was in my final year as junior high student. I was even practicing Saint-Saëns 2nd Concerto for fun. My graduate recital was Mozart's fourteenth. I knew my own limit, and quit piano when I saw that brick wall. So after the recital, I never touched the piano again. Won an award for it, but pretty much meaningless since I have no desire to continue. So I walked away.
I chose woodwind instruments after that. Sax, Clarinet, even Oboe and Bassoon. Jack of all trades, good for nothing. But I just want to have fun. Jazz and Blues are my thing.

last edited at Jun 30, 2021 3:37AM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Oh, back to the real topic. This is the sweetest manga serialization that I have read for a long time (of course, nothing is sweeter than citrus..wait, you do need to not read volume 9, because that was depressing)
Oh, sensei really needs to get rid of that annoying teacher. That character really ruins everything. Sometimes you just have to say no when you try to have a comic relief character.

last edited at Jun 30, 2021 3:45AM

RadiosAreObsolete
joined Mar 6, 2021

Oh, sensei really needs to get rid of that annoying teacher. That character really ruins everything. Sometimes you just have to say no when you try to have a comic relief character.

I don't mind the teacher to be honest. But I agree that they're definitely not the strongest comic relief character... I actually have more fun reading people's hate comments about her than I have with her interactions in the story lol
Though she didn't really do anything that bad this chapter, did she? Idk, I think that's passable, this is a manga after all

joined Apr 6, 2018

they have almost the same faces i am confused

joined Feb 18, 2015

Glad I'm not the only one! The way Sara was acting at the end of the chapter kind of made me wonder as well. But why would she have a totally different name?

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

Glad I'm not the only one! The way Sara was acting at the end of the chapter kind of made me wonder as well. But why would she have a totally different name?

Maybe her parents divorced and they took one name each? Not the best plot but still possible considering how similar they look.

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

Maybe her parents divorced and they took one name each? Not the best plot but still possible considering how similar they look.

To reply you must either login or sign up.