Forum › What's that manga called?

0efb8bf62c19afa02b5c72ee2ff00759
joined May 6, 2021

I'm looking for a manga where two delinquent-ish girls fall for eachother. i believe one of them follows the other on her trains and starts teasing her, so she kisses her. near the end i think they get in a fight on the street and the other kisses her back? im very fuzzy on the details sorry.

Maybe TANKOBU ?

that was it ty :)

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

I'm looking for a manga where two delinquent-ish girls fall for eachother. i believe one of them follows the other on her trains and starts teasing her, so she kisses her. near the end i think they get in a fight on the street and the other kisses her back? im very fuzzy on the details sorry.

Maybe TANKOBU ?

that was it ty :)

You're welcome !

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Looking for a manga in which two girls both have a crush on a 3rd girl. One of the competing girls is dead and is back in ghost form (I think. I could be mixing two different titles here) Anyways, eventually the two competing girls fall in love with each other.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Looking for a manga in which two girls both have a crush on a 3rd girl. One of the competing girls is dead and is back in ghost form (I think. I could be mixing two different titles here) Anyways, eventually the two competing girls fall in love with each other.

Honey Crush ?

410771ab-afb6-42d4-bb4f-12025b7966ba
joined Jan 14, 2018

This.

Yes, THANK YOU!!!!!

You are a god send!!!!

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Honey Crush ?

Yep, thanks :)

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

@Aile Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki desu

Yes, this is what I was looking for, thank you very much!

I’m looking for a manga about this girl who was bullied and trapped inside a house full of garbage. She was a germaphobe i think, she meets another girl and offers to clean up her murders.

joined Jun 5, 2021

I’m looking for a manga about this girl who was bullied and trapped inside a house full of garbage. She was a germaphobe i think, she meets another girl and offers to clean up her murders.

Unless there is actually a series with 2 girls, its Spotless Love: This Love Cannot Be Any More Beautiful but she meets a dude. The chapters are on https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100050

^that’s it! Thank you

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

So I’m looking for this one-shot where this girl wakes up to see her ex girlfriend sleeping in her bed. When her ex wakes up she doesn’t remember the girl but she eventually does. It turns out that her ex accidentally came to her house after she went out drinking the night before.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Titanoktonon posted:

This.

That's the one. Thanks!

joined Jan 7, 2020

Does anyone know the love live (?) doujin where the characters get stuck in a gacha game and they had to roll a ssr character in order to get out?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Does anyone know the love live (?) doujin where the characters get stuck in a gacha game and they had to roll a ssr character in order to get out?

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_cant_pull_a_ur_lily#1

joined Jan 7, 2020

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_cant_pull_a_ur_lily#1

That’s the one. Thank you!

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I'm looking for a one-shot where the protagonist's friend told her she was a lesbian and she kinda started thinking that maybe she liked her (the friend), only to be disappointed when the friend introduced her to her girlfriend. I'm not sure, but perhaps she hang out with the friend on the rooftop...?

There was also a sequel, where I think she buys something from a vending machine and sees them passing by...? Or something. And it just remains an unrequited love.

I'm probably mixing up the details here, but that's all I remember.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm looking for a one-shot where the protagonist's friend told her she was a lesbian and she kinda started thinking that maybe she liked her (the friend), only to be disappointed when the friend introduced her to her girlfriend. I'm not sure, but perhaps she hang out with the friend on the rooftop...?

There was also a sequel, where I think she buys something from a vending machine and sees them passing by...? Or something. And it just remains an unrequited love.

I'm probably mixing up the details here, but that's all I remember.

This and it's sequel.

last edited at Jun 24, 2021 6:12PM

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

This and it's sequel.

Wow, that was quick. This is it, thanks a lot!

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Help! A manga that had an idol who got stranded on an island and got saved from a leopard or a black panther (I think) by a girl who was the village chief's daughter

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Help! A manga that had an idol who got stranded on an island and got saved from a leopard or a black panther (I think) by a girl who was the village chief's daughter

Prob this :
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_frontier

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Prob this :
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_frontier

God bless this person. Thank you!

Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014

Heya. There was this oneshot doujin where on the very first panel this girl was like “I wanna have sex with a girl” but her friend was like “WTF” XD. Please lmk if any of you know the name <3

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Heya. There was this oneshot doujin where on the very first panel this girl was like “I wanna have sex with a girl” but her friend was like “WTF” XD. Please lmk if any of you know the name <3

The obvious guess would be I Wanna Have Sex With a Girl

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

There was this oneshot where it started cheerfully with two women chilling and flirting in the morning (I think there were kids too? I'm not sure) and it was happy until it ended with plottwist showing that they are both married to men and their relationship is secret.

last edited at Jun 28, 2021 4:47PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.