Forum › What's that manga called?

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

The only thing that goes through my mind is to assume you're slightly misremembering some details (like the name) and suggest Bloom Into You, although I may be wrong, of course.

I also think it's Bloom Into You

dickyneedles
joined Jun 5, 2021

Childhood friends who promised each other to tell the other when they got a boyfriend/fell in love, but MC found out about her friend's boyfriend after looking at her phone accidentally while hiding the fact that she liked a girl (I don't remember if they were dating).

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I'm looking for the manga that the MC is a gyaru, and she met an OL in the train that was being molested, so she saved her, mc thought that the ol was really beautiful and she wants to be like her, so became friends, but the OL tricked her and she aint really that kind, so the OL decided to cut ties with her even if she likes the mc, it is a 3 chapter series.

Fb_img_1585558802178
joined Apr 23, 2020
the12thdoctor1
joined Jul 14, 2018

I remembered reading an original doujin manga here that started out with the two main characters who went to the same school meeting each other at a Pride parade. They both then form a relationship over the summer.

I’m quite sure it was a one-shot, but I forgot what was the title.

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 8:58PM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I remembered reading an original doujin manga here that started out with the two main characters who went to the same school meeting each other at a Pride parade. They both then form a relationship over the summer.

This. Seems it was on Dynasty at one point, but it got taken down for whatever reason.

the12thdoctor1
joined Jul 14, 2018

This. Seems it was on Dynasty at one point, but it got taken down for whatever reason.

Ah yes, that’s what I was looking for, thanks.

Dcdd511a-969b-4ab7-9895-a3200a9add1c
joined Dec 7, 2020

All I remember is that the MC is a convenience store worker who gets yelled at work a lot and her hands are dry and irritated from using so much hand sanitizer. I think the love interest was an OL who gives MC some hand cream? Not too sure about this part. Oh, and it was a one-shot as well.

last edited at Jun 9, 2021 3:26PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
Makes me think of this one:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ikenai_otona

Dcdd511a-969b-4ab7-9895-a3200a9add1c
joined Dec 7, 2020

^
Makes me think of this one:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ikenai_otona

Oh, thanks!! I think this is the one. Didn't know it was a series though.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I'm looking for a one-shot by Kodama Naoko, it's about a girl who moved into a new apartment with her female friend because her boyfriend left her just before they were supposed to marry.

Does anyone know it's name? I can't seem to find it on Kodama's Dynasty author page anymore.

Youmu-nio-160pxw
joined Jun 20, 2019
Profile%20pic%20%2311
joined Apr 27, 2018

So I'm looking for this original one-shot, it's about a girl who starts dating a tomboy because she is the type of boy that she would like to date. But eventually, she falls for her. Then she gets a little scared of her feelings as she didn't expect to actually fall in love with her. Then she and her tomboy girlfriend have a chat and they clear things up and start seriously dating.

I only remember the general story of the one-shot. Hopefully, that's enough info to look for it...

Also if I recall at the beginning of the one-shot the girl is complaining about how there aren't any good guys at her school to date.

last edited at Jun 10, 2021 4:21PM

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

So I'm looking for this original one-shot, it's about a girl who starts dating a tomboy because she is the type of boy that she would like to date. But eventually, she falls for her. Then she gets a little scared of her feelings as she didn't expect to actually fall in love with her. Then she and her tomboy girlfriend have a chat and they clear things up and start seriously dating.

I only remember the general story of the one-shot. Hopefully, that's enough info to look for it...

This one ?

Profile%20pic%20%2311
joined Apr 27, 2018

Ensel posted:

This one ?

No not quite what I was looking for was a one-shot but thanks anyways!

joined Jan 21, 2020

Also if I recall at the beginning of the one-shot the girl is complaining about how there aren't any good guys at her school to date.

One i would think of is Bedroom Telepathy by Miura Kozumi (its on this website)

Profile%20pic%20%2311
joined Apr 27, 2018

DridyEXE posted:

One i would think of is Bedroom Telepathy by Miura Kozumi (its on this website)

Yes that is what I was looking for! Thank you very much!!

Fb_img_1585558802178
joined Apr 23, 2020

Hey im looking for a NSFW oneshot where a girl got dumped by her girlfriend and went to a lesbian onsen then they had fff threesome with a manager there and a customer. I saw it on nhentai but forgot the number

I'm also looking for this one for days now but the yuri tag in nhentai is kinda messy so it's hard to find.

#322145 on the 3rd story. But im not sure if it is what you meant. But close enough haha it's mira!

joined May 26, 2021

Touhou doujin about how Moriya shrine (in the outside world) is losing faith and Kanako decided to move everything into gensokyo, then sanae fights reimu (violating spell card rules)

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Latter part of this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.