Forum › What's that manga called?

Mari%20avatar
joined Jul 4, 2013

^
Probably not this, but it was the first thing that came to mind:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/poor_poor_lips_ch17

But it could be this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/seasons_ch07#1

Seasons! Yes, thank you so much! I spent hours looking for it. I even searched within Takemiya Jin's work, but ended up giving up thinking it was my mind playing tricks on how I remembered the manga/draw style. I'm truly grateful. <3

PS. Now I also want to re-read Poor Poor Lips.

joined May 1, 2020

I'm looking for a GL Oneshot, where the two girls are still in highschool but both work for the military(?) and kill monsters. One of them is able to smell very good and that's why the other girl calls her "bitch". The other girl has a sniper and shoots the monsters. I'm not sure if I read it on Dynasty

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Looking for a manga/oneshot where there's this girl who streams with a goat head costume giving advice to people. She then ends up with a schoolmate I think. There was a sequel were a third wheel was added.

I remember reading it waays back before but I've forgotten what the name is oof.

last edited at Jul 12, 2021 6:06AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lookinh for a manga/oneshot where there's this girl who streams with a goat head costume giving advice to people. She then ends up with a schoolmate I think.

Black Goat and the Powerful Drug Madeleine

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Lookinh for a manga/oneshot where there's this girl who streams with a goat head costume giving advice to people. She then ends up with a schoolmate I think.

Black Goat and the Powerful Drug Madeleine

Omg thank you! ♡

419f6711-b5a5-44db-9a99-716cca3e6383
joined Feb 25, 2017

[18+] I feel kind of weird asking this but it’s been bothering me for years cause I can’t remember the name uhh,,,

From what I remember it’s maybe age gap or incest? Some older girl, I recall her at a train station coming home to see someone (younger sister I think?) and then it’s just this whole fuss over the younger girl in her school uniform. Stuff like “I haven’t seen you in so long, look how much you’ve grown”
I remember only one quote from the story and it’s “don’t suck them [her nipples] through my shirt!”

Pretty sure it was a one shot but I don’t think I read it here on Dynasty. I would’ve read it around 2017~18 but idk when it was actually published.
Any help is appreciated!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

[18+] I feel kind of weird asking this but it’s been bothering me for years cause I can’t remember the name uhh,,,

From what I remember it’s maybe age gap or incest? Some older girl, I recall her at a train station coming home to see someone (younger sister I think?) and then it’s just this whole fuss over the younger girl in her school uniform. Stuff like “I haven’t seen you in so long, look how much you’ve grown”
I remember only one quote from the story and it’s “don’t suck them [her nipples] through my shirt!”

Pretty sure it was a one shot but I don’t think I read it here on Dynasty. I would’ve read it around 2017~18 but idk when it was actually published.
Any help is appreciated!!

The Cutest Girl in the World

The quote is specifically from the second part.

419f6711-b5a5-44db-9a99-716cca3e6383
joined Feb 25, 2017

The Cutest Girl in the World

The quote is specifically from the second part.

You are a god, thank you so so so much!!

joined Jun 5, 2021

two girls that met at school but then they found out that one of them bullied the other when they were younger

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

two girls that met at school but then they found out that one of them bullied the other when they were younger

This, maybe?

joined Jun 5, 2021

This, maybe?

is fact it wasn't what I was searching for but it's still good so thanks anyway, but I still wanna find out the right one

Atheme-logo-frag-square
joined Jun 2, 2018

So, this is a oneshot I remember reading here, but I think it got removed. It was set in a world where aliens called the Arume were attacking, but it wasn’t part of the Blue Drop franchise. Women in this world had another, weaponized alien implanted into their hands in order to fight (men seemed to be incompatible with it). The main character was a high school girl, and the guy she had a crush on either had a girlfriend or she thought he did. She masturbates thinking of him shortly after getting the implant, and the alien ends up embedding in her genitals. An alien threat shows up at school, and she ends up saving her crush’s girlfriend, but outing the fact that the alien got embedded in her, well, you know…

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Novel about girl getting sent to another world because the Goddess loves yuri and gives her the Harem Queen skill and she gets herself a harem. I read it on novel planet but that got taken down so if anybody knows the name and where I can read it I'd appreciate it

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

This?

Thanks!

Img_2087
joined Jul 15, 2019

I am looking for an original manga. The story started when a teacher going on a home visit, and she has to visit one of the delinquent students house. She first thought the student’s mom would be scary, but then her mom appears to be so sweet (I do remember the student’s mom has long black hair though) Soon, the teacher finds out that lady is a single mom, and she has to work as a massage woman in order to have money to complete the procedure to divorce her husband. And the teacher started to help her with that… I do remember this manga has a sequel too. I’d be thankful if someone helps me to find this!

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 3:23PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I am looking for a original manga. The story started when a teacher going on a home visit, and she has to visit one of the delinquent students house. She first thought the student’s mom would be scary, but then her mom appears to be so sweet (I do remember the student’s mom has long black hair though) Soon, the teacher finds out that lady is a single mom, and she has to work as a massage woman in order to have money to complete the procedure to divorce her husband. And the teacher started to help her with that… I do remember this manga has a sequel too. I’d be thankful if someone helps me to find this!

Ikenai Hito by Tamamusi, it's not on Dynasty anymore, as per the scanlator's wishes.

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 3:24PM

Img_2087
joined Jul 15, 2019

Thank you so much!

Screen-shot-2021-11-29-at-11_optimized.32.12-am-2-(1)-(1)-(1)-(1)
joined Sep 28, 2020

Looking for this 18+ original oneshot (at least I think it was original??) and I remember some lines being like “no one comes here anyway, we can do it” or something like that since it took place in a library, and some girl and the librarian start doing yknow. I think I also remember the art style being very unique, and that it was fully colored.

Mitsukicropsmoll
joined Aug 21, 2016

Looking for a manga where there's a girl with pigtails who is apparently sort of hated/alone but is going out with someone popular. There's a chapter where someone who wanted to be friends with the pigtailed girl. It had a bit including a lip balm gift and the end of it was the friend revealing that she had feelings for the pigtails instead of the popular girl.

joined Mar 27, 2017

That sounds like it might be the first two chapters of This Girl Will Make Me a Woman

Mitsukicropsmoll
joined Aug 21, 2016

That sounds like it might be the first two chapters of This Girl Will Make Me a Woman

That's it thank you!!!

0e257d22-6556-409e-84cd-061214211dea
joined Jun 27, 2019

A manga which is about got stuck in a game where killing your classmates in order to survive and mc is always being protected by the transfer student that turned out to be her sister. Sorry this is the best description I can give.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

A manga which is about got stuck in a game where killing your classmates in order to survive and mc is always being protected by the transfer student that turned out to be her sister. Sorry this is the best description I can give.

Shoujo Shikkaku?

0e257d22-6556-409e-84cd-061214211dea
joined Jun 27, 2019

Shoujo Shikkaku?

Yes, thank you so much.

To reply you must either login or sign up.