Forum › What's that manga called?

the12thdoctor1
joined Jul 14, 2018

I remembered reading an original doujin manga here that started out with the two main characters who went to the same school meeting each other at a Pride parade. They both then form a relationship over the summer.

I’m quite sure it was a one-shot, but I forgot what was the title.

This. Seems it was on Dynasty at one point, but it got taken down for whatever reason.

Ah yes, that’s what I was looking for, thanks.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

All I remember is that the MC is a convenience store worker who gets yelled at work a lot and her hands are dry and irritated from using so much hand sanitizer. I think the love interest was an OL who gives MC some hand cream? Not too sure about this part. Oh, and it was a one-shot as well.

last edited at Jun 9, 2021 3:26PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
Makes me think of this one:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ikenai_otona

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

^
Makes me think of this one:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ikenai_otona

Oh, thanks!! I think this is the one. Didn't know it was a series though.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I'm looking for a one-shot by Kodama Naoko, it's about a girl who moved into a new apartment with her female friend because her boyfriend left her just before they were supposed to marry.

Does anyone know it's name? I can't seem to find it on Kodama's Dynasty author page anymore.

Youmu-nio-160pxw
joined Jun 20, 2019
Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

So I'm looking for this original one-shot, it's about a girl who starts dating a tomboy because she is the type of boy that she would like to date. But eventually, she falls for her. Then she gets a little scared of her feelings as she didn't expect to actually fall in love with her. Then she and her tomboy girlfriend have a chat and they clear things up and start seriously dating.

I only remember the general story of the one-shot. Hopefully, that's enough info to look for it...

Also if I recall at the beginning of the one-shot the girl is complaining about how there aren't any good guys at her school to date.

last edited at Jun 10, 2021 4:21PM

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

So I'm looking for this original one-shot, it's about a girl who starts dating a tomboy because she is the type of boy that she would like to date. But eventually, she falls for her. Then she gets a little scared of her feelings as she didn't expect to actually fall in love with her. Then she and her tomboy girlfriend have a chat and they clear things up and start seriously dating.

I only remember the general story of the one-shot. Hopefully, that's enough info to look for it...

This one ?

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Ensel posted:

This one ?

No not quite what I was looking for was a one-shot but thanks anyways!

joined Jan 21, 2020

Also if I recall at the beginning of the one-shot the girl is complaining about how there aren't any good guys at her school to date.

One i would think of is Bedroom Telepathy by Miura Kozumi (its on this website)

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

DridyEXE posted:

One i would think of is Bedroom Telepathy by Miura Kozumi (its on this website)

Yes that is what I was looking for! Thank you very much!!

Fb_img_1585558802178
joined Apr 23, 2020

Hey im looking for a NSFW oneshot where a girl got dumped by her girlfriend and went to a lesbian onsen then they had fff threesome with a manager there and a customer. I saw it on nhentai but forgot the number

I'm also looking for this one for days now but the yuri tag in nhentai is kinda messy so it's hard to find.

#322145 on the 3rd story. But im not sure if it is what you meant. But close enough haha it's mira!

joined May 26, 2021

Touhou doujin about how Moriya shrine (in the outside world) is losing faith and Kanako decided to move everything into gensokyo, then sanae fights reimu (violating spell card rules)

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Latter part of this.

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I’m looking for a 2(?) page one shot

I remember the first page, a glasses wearing schoolgirl passed by a group of popular(?) girls and the center schoolgirl (I think) said she’ll never be yuri-ed or something like that

Page 2, that popular girl is lying on the nurse(?) bed, 90% naked and twitching, after some intense séx with the glasses girl. The glasses is holding a red marker and crossed out 100 in the 100 days to make her fall for me

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Page 1 and page 2.

SteveNamikaze
joined Nov 15, 2018

@Aile Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki desu

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

i'm trying to find a series that i'm pretty sure i read on this site maybe 8 years ago.

it had dinosaurs, like the real non-moe kind, wearing uniforms and going to high school. it was a comedy/satire type thing. i think there were male characters? there was almost certainly yuri. the main character was a t-rex girl who i'm pretty sure ate another dinosaur character at one point. I remember it being tagged lizard but when i check the lizard and not lizard tags it isn't there anymore.

did i hallucinate this story? i remember it actually being decently funny

edit: nevermind, i found it lol. it was tagged not lizard, i just wasn't looking hard enough. for some reason i remember it as a series: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_young_maiden_in_love_is_a_carnivore#1

last edited at Jun 13, 2021 10:02PM

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i'm looking for this certain age gap doujin.

it was about a probably(?) pregnant woman who works at a convenience store and a highschool student had a crush on her. the older one agreed to go out with the younger IF she graduates and become successful. after some years the younger came back, finally successful and once again asked the older to go out with her.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

It was about a probably(?) pregnant woman who works at a convenience store and a highschool student had a crush on her. the older one agreed to go out with the younger IF she graduates and become successful. after some years the younger came back, finally successful and once again asked the older to go out with her.

Possibly this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_girls_magic_flute#1

last edited at Jun 15, 2021 2:51PM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

It was about a probably(?) pregnant woman who works at a convenience store and a highschool student had a crush on her. the older one agreed to go out with the younger IF she graduates and become successful. after some years the younger came back, finally successful and once again asked the older to go out with her.

Possibly this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_girls_magic_flute#1

It's this.

0efb8bf62c19afa02b5c72ee2ff00759
joined May 6, 2021

I'm looking for a manga where two delinquent-ish girls fall for eachother. i believe one of them follows the other on her trains and starts teasing her, so she kisses her. near the end i think they get in a fight on the street and the other kisses her back? im very fuzzy on the details sorry.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

I'm looking for a manga where two delinquent-ish girls fall for eachother. i believe one of them follows the other on her trains and starts teasing her, so she kisses her. near the end i think they get in a fight on the street and the other kisses her back? im very fuzzy on the details sorry.

Maybe TANKOBU ?

410771ab-afb6-42d4-bb4f-12025b7966ba
joined Jan 14, 2018

So I don’t remember these oneshot’s title and even tags. So I’ll try my best to describe it.

The MC was introduced as a new heroine in a harem manga, but the main heroines knows they’re in a manga. And the the female lead has black hair, while the girl she hangs out is a blonde girl with twintails, and later fell in love with mc. And in between them is having an obligatory alone time with the clumsy Male protag, to be in a ecchi fanservice scene with them. Or they cease to exist and become background characters.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

To reply you must either login or sign up.