Forum › Semelparous discussion

So any general idea of when chapter 13 will be translated & uploaded here?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'm glad more and more Yuri mangas keep getting licensed, but I sad that means they'll get removed from Dynasty, because I'm from Brazil and buying anything from the US is very costly. Even manga licensed in Brazil are too expensive imo.

Am happy that it's getting licensed more yuri to get published in print in the US is great, but does that mean that we won't be able to read anymore new chapter's on here anymore? Cause chapter 13 has been out for some time & chapter 14 just come out last month, but there hasn't been an update for the translations of them. So does that mean that the people who work on the translation stop cause it got licensed or is it taking longer than usual cause there haven't had time to translate the chapter's? I mean they have lives outside of this but still ..am just curious of what going to happen from now on.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

So any general idea of when chapter 13 will be translated & uploaded here?

I'll be helping out with editing for the foreseeable future, hoping to having chap13 done before Wednesday but we'll see how it goes.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

So got a page of the moms having sex, and information that lesbian babies are a canon aspect of this universe. Very nice.

That cliffhanger is worrisome though.

last edited at Jun 15, 2021 12:49PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

What an amazing story! This is new and fresh. This is a wonderful work. I look forward to more chapters in the near future.

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

Kinda expected this at some point but...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I know it would happen at some point but not that early. Feel rushed, unless it's a bluff.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Ugh, pregnancy possible, what a total nightmare lol. /shudder

joined Jun 8, 2020

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS SCIENCE BABIESSSSSSSSSSSS

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Yay for the science babies, BOO for the cliffhanger. I wasn't expecting this until much later...but they wouldn't kill her off THAT quickly, would they?

last edited at Jun 15, 2021 1:55PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Lesbian pregnancy is neat, but when a cliffhanger is the possibility of someone dying it never happens, I know it'll probably happen eventually, but it'll be unexpected, and right now everyone is expecting it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, fuck...

joined Dec 31, 2020

Well, fuck...

You can say that again...

joined Jun 21, 2018

She wanted it, so if her partner does die at least she'll get a child out of it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She wanted it, so if her partner does die at least she'll get a child out of it.

One can only hope so...

joined Jun 3, 2020

Yes, it wouldn't make sense for the author to introduce the idea of the main girls having babies if he wasn't going to do something with it, but thing is, they already did the deed. As far as we know, Yorino could already be pregnant. And if that's the case... yeah, looks like one of our leads is indeed doomed.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

So from what I'm getting from this chapter is Youko has a high chance(guaranteed?) of dying. Yorino will get pregnant. But I'm hope I'm wrong, I don't want her to die.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Well, fuck...

You can say that again...

Here goes: Well, shit.

Here is a crazy idea though: What if Yorino manages to subdue the Keiko Double and bring her back to the real world as a POW?

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Here is a crazy idea though: What if Yorino manages to subdue the Keiko Double and bring her back to the real world as a POW?

I think something like that is very likely, I doubt it will end with both versions dying. A bit too simple.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS SCIENCE BABIESSSSSSSSSSSS

. . . Sort of. Magic babies? Mysterious superhero energy babies? Certainly not a lot of science on offer. ;)

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So from what I'm getting from this chapter is Youko has a high chance(guaranteed?) of dying. Yorino will get pregnant. But I'm hope I'm wrong, I don't want her to die.

I'd say if anything in fiction it becomes LESS likely they're going to die when they say "So this is it, we're going to die!"

last edited at Jun 15, 2021 5:29PM

Well I already saw chapter 14 raw so I already know what happens, but I'm not too concerned
here's what I think is going to happen in chapter 15 or something similar to happen

just a bit of warning before reading it Oh & by the way here's chapter 14 raw

Yorino hold's Youko body with a shock & despair look on her face Tobari start to gloats than she reveals that she was the one to created that Kaiju version of Maho hoping that would break her will, angry & disgusted hearing this seeing flashes of Haruka, Maho & finally Youko she subconsciously harnessing the power of the walls than she starts glowing & yelled something like stop taking away the people that are important to me (or something like that) than Youko starts glowing too than Youko coughs & puts her hand on Yorino's face & smile reinsuring her that she's okay now then losing consciousness. Tobari shocked & surprised that Yorino was is able to bring Youko back to life she tries to escape in order to report this but her sword along with her hand were slashed to pieces in pain she starts panicking then she looks up & sees Yorino standing above her with a blank look on her face with her sword unsheathed, Tobari has a scared look on her face Yorino (says something like or something similar to it) after everything you've done you really think I'll let you escape chapter ends

That's what I think is going to happen or something similar to that will happen.

last edited at Jun 15, 2021 6:26PM

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

Oh no don't you dare to kill the lesbians, NOT ON PRIDE MONTH Ò^Ó

last edited at Jun 15, 2021 6:38PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.