Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

joined Jun 28, 2018

That was absolutely amazing... Wow... I am genuinely short of words right now.

Anyone else spend the entirety of chapter 44 saying "holy shit" over and over and over, though?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

The third volume was also a pretty good read. Haru definitely feels different from anybody else we've met in the setting. As much as people have joked about her resembling Yuu, physically, They are extremely different. If I was going to compare her to anyone, I'd probably put her more in line with Akari or Natsuki. I laughed my ass off the first time she invited Sayaka over and started broadcasting her sexual preferences. "Here, Senpai, Take this rainbow colored glass. Look at it. See the pretty rainbow? Note how it's rainbow colored please. I'M GAY OKAY" I also appreciated Sayaka's sharp grandma. She knew what was up well before Sayaka did, and it was very amusing. i was hoping we'd get a coming out scene at some point, just so that Grandma could just respond with "Oh, dearie. We know. We've always known."

Ultimately it was very gratifying to finally see Sayaka find happiness, and after two volumes of watching her pursue dead-end relationships, seeing her being pursued for once was nice. The unexpected appearance of swimming-pool girl in the last volume was also a fun moment. I felt bad for her when Sayaka bolts in V1 so it was nice to see that it was still a positive memory for her.

In my opinion the light novels should be required reading for anyone who’s read the manga. It was so immensely cathartic to see Sayaka’s arc completed throughout the trilogy, and for her to finally get that happy end she so desperately deserves.

Also I totally ship Manaka and Midori, if I had more motivation I’d write a fanfic about them.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I finally finished reading this. I dropped it with along with Citrus because I got annoyed with both stories but having finished reading them now, I would say I like this one. It totally redeemed itself.

Also, I am a Sayaka. T_T

TotemsInTheNight
joined Apr 9, 2021

I believe in Sayaka's supremacy.

joined Jan 14, 2020

YuuSaya!

joined Jan 14, 2020

Started the Sayaka novels. Ah, good old "first person narcissist" POV. She got through the first part without ever learning or mentioning the other girl's name.

joined Jan 6, 2017

How has it been 1.5 years since this ended already? I'm still crying

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Wait... IT'S ALREADY BEEN THAT LONG?

joined Jan 6, 2017

^ Wait... IT'S ALREADY BEEN THAT LONG?

September 2019 so actually over 1.5 (1 year + 7 months)

last edited at Apr 28, 2021 10:51AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

That fact makes me feel old, despite me being 19yo.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Heh. Welcome to changing perception of the passage of time, kid. It'll only get worse from now on.

brb noisy kids on lawn

joined Mar 20, 2012

This has to be the most commented manga in this site, just wow.

Lately none of the new manga has hit this sweet spot of slow burn for me.

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

This has to be the most commented manga in this site, just wow.
yup as it should! It's one of the most beautiful yuri works out there I think. Absolutely my favorite manga that I've ever read too.

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

Ok so I started yagakimi a year after it finished but I still cry at how incredible it is

joined Aug 29, 2019

So I've finally decided to re-watch the anime, but once I'm done (probably tomorrow) I'm faced with a dilemma:
Do I re-read the 4s version on here or the official Seven Seas release?

joined Jan 6, 2017

So I've finally decided to re-watch the anime, but once I'm done (probably tomorrow) I'm faced with a dilemma:

Do both

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

(dead eyed stare)

joined Aug 29, 2019

Do both

That's certainly one way to solve that dilemma, but the two downsides that I'll still have to choose one to start with and I'll probably not read both right one after the other ;)
I don't think I've binge-read the official version yet, so I guess I'll go with that this time.

joined Oct 22, 2018

(dead eyed stare)

I was serious.

joined Aug 29, 2019

(dead eyed stare)

I was serious.

You get used to it.

last edited at May 14, 2021 5:19PM

joined Jan 6, 2017

(dead eyed stare)

I was serious.

I've been feeling old since 14. It happens

joined May 21, 2021

i keep catching myself coming back just to re-read this

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

These two really fucked huh.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Also i love me some demi and aro representation, this manga hurt me so much I had to read it all the way through on one night, i just couldn't handle them not being together.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Does anyone know where to find the volume extras for volume 7? I noticed the volume extras for 7 and 8 are missing, and special #6 should probably go right after chapter 36 for it to make more sense. The extra for 7 involved Manaka and Midori's perspective and I was hoping to reread it to help get some ideas for fanfics.

To reply you must either login or sign up.