Forum › Higashiyama Shou discussion

joined Feb 28, 2014

This artist has started a new mini series, that's yuri. Hope to see it scanned soon. Because the web raws are very bad.

joined Mar 9, 2014

Wow the discription of this artist is hilarious, you can feel the sass.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

drpepperfan should change his name to Show instead of Shou now though >>

Images%20(1)
joined Mar 26, 2014

LOL. That description tho. Kinda disappointed how his 'Prism' ended up lke that :< well atleast it ended with kinda satisfying ending.

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

I found it to be quite immature and reflects poorly on the site, even if he was caught tracing.

joined Oct 12, 2013

Aw. I miss the old description.

joined Mar 23, 2013

This artist has started a new mini series, that's yuri.

Haha, remember when people accused others of being "trolls" because they denied this is/would be yuri.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Haha, remember when people accused others of being "trolls" because they denied this is/would be yuri.

I don't think anyone denied whether Shou as an artist was yuri or not. Perhaps you mean some series of his instead?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I don't think anyone denied whether Shou as an artist was yuri or not. Perhaps you mean some series of his instead?

They mean Stretch, which the first comment mentioned.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I'm pretty sure people are pissed off at the fact that Shou isn't a Ukrainian national DPF.

joined Mar 23, 2013

This

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It isn't not-yuri, so those denying are also wrong.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It's as Not yuri as it gets wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Artist made Futanari...
WARNING: has first 1/3 Het, then Futanari with other characters.

seems to be part of a story(?)

https://exhentai.org/s/5523df6ec5/985221-111
or
https://nhentai.net/g/176521/111/

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Artist made Futanari...
WARNING: has first 1/3 Het, then Futanari with other characters.

seems to be part of a story(?)

https://exhentai.org/s/5523df6ec5/985221-111
or
https://nhentai.net/g/176521/111/

That was kinda disturbing
I guess that seeing the usual cute girls he draws sucking dick is just, somehow disturbing
Idk how to explain it, I guess I've just never seen the not yuri stuff he's done, never seen his art style in a context other than... yuri/subtext. I know he does het, but I guess that actually seeing it makes it feel... different. Maybe it was also the close ups to the futa genitalia, the angle, the details. I'm not sure if it feels 'realistic' or excessive in some way. Maybe it was the way it was censored, how it made it seem like there was a slit right under the penis, rather than an actual vagina. (slit like... an actual slit(?), like it wasn't a vagina, like there was this long opening under the shaft, almost as if it was cut open)
I suppose the male gazey way it was drawn doesn't help make it feel comfortable, but that's the magazine/demography it was done for I suppose

550275_10151272753455729_1992208048_n%20(1)
joined Oct 3, 2014

I'm still sad Stretch ended.

last edited at Nov 29, 2016 3:03PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

XredbaronessX posted:

I'm still sad Stretch ended.

But they are SUPER-FRIENDS.

That should be enough.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

higashiyama shou started making hardcore hentai!! nooooo bring back vanilla lolis!!

whats wrong with the recent work that seems to be referencing children in human trafficking and CP?...

oh...

last edited at Apr 11, 2017 8:46PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Human traceficking.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Show is now just trolling yuri
https://nhentai.net/g/242223/

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Show is now just trolling yuri
https://nhentai.net/g/242223/

Oh well...
I like his works so I still support him.
FCK GO BACK TO REAL YURI SHOU

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

New yuri series by Higashiyama Show aka Akili.
http://yurinavi.com/2019/03/22/vampeers-start/

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

^ Yeah I saw this, I'm so happy. I hope everything dont turn into weird het

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

^ Yeah I saw this, I'm so happy. I hope everything dont turn into weird het

My only problem with that series is that is being published on the physical magazine Monthly Sunday GX, not on the website Yawaraka Spirits like Stretch, so if you want to translate that series then you need to buy every magazine each month or to wait for the tankobon releases, meanwhile with Stretch it was only matter of to visit the website of Yawaraka Spirits, open the new chapter, right click to "Save as" each page and then all done, all of this without needing to pay or wait or register or log in, the only things that were not so easy to get were the exclusive extras of the volumes, but that is a given from an online series, on some way they need to motivate the people to buy the volumes and not only read the free published chapters, so they get the money back.

The series is described on Sunday GX as two girls love story and the writer on Yurinavi talked very nicely, talking things like it is nostalgic to read a new series by Akili after three years or that the art is beautiful or that the series being officially described as a love story speaks nicely about its future development.

So with all of this I think this series will be closer to Prism than to Stretch, the only thing here I would be wary it is about this series being axed, because that magazine is a seinen magazine, not a yuri or moe magazine. Also, I wonder if I could bait someone on /u/ to translate this series now that we have got the first chapter free and online.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

To reply you must either login or sign up.