Forum › Posts by yurifeels

yurifeels
joined Mar 9, 2014

SCREAMS IN EXCITEMENT

yurifeels
Lily Fever season 2 10 Apr 04:22
joined Mar 9, 2014

Omg Wait is this still and thing? Also the link totally doesn't work. I can't find any more lily fever stuff? Like what happens after episode 8 :(

yurifeels
joined Mar 9, 2014

People dismiss the brother a bit too fast.

Remember chapter 6? The faces the brother makes ?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch06#21
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch06#25
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch06#29

I think the brother has a hunch about Uta's feelings, or about Kaoru's.

Yass. Also the hug excuse to get closer to Uta.
AHHHHHH SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Also I liked when they went to Kaori's perspective, it seems like not everything is as we seemed. That moment when she stopped walking and uta and her bro where smiling.
I WANT MORE I WANT MORE TO BE RELEASED. What is a name for a manga adict pls tell me?

yurifeels
Mono-Eye discussion 28 Jul 05:38
joined Mar 9, 2014

Thanks for the translation.

I like this author's stuff. There's some dark works but the new one about yuri super power battles is pretty hilarious

Tenshi no Paraphilia? I'm doing that next, so look forward to it! ^^

OMG I LOVE THE STUFF YOUVE TRANSLATED FOR THIS AUTHORS.

I hope the other one gets a sequel.
Also wow im such a fking perv.
But this is quality.

yurifeels
joined Mar 9, 2014

Are the last few chapters going to still be released here? Or does someone have a link to them.

So ive been curious to what the ending would be like in the series so curious that i didnt study at all yesterday and i have a test tomorrow. I caught all the way up, only to find that its being cancled. So not only did i not do my hw, my motivation for not doing it doesnt even exist. All thats left is the pain from reading all of this like angst + the anxiety from not having studied yet. WHYYY NOOOOO GDI

Ok but aside from that why do i ship K and T whyyy whyyyy whyyy at first i shipped T and W but i guess the angst captures us. Like Washio has the least angst in a sense by getting to tell someone who she likes. Tbh i wish it was OT3 they get married together. But you can tell theyve made it clear that each one doesnt see the one that likes them more than a friend. Honestly they all need to confess like K said, maybe it would be better, itd take a lot of burden off all of them. The freedom to share. lol but it seems T and W value the trio more than K does in a sense. Like K is pessimistic and thinks its impossible for them to be together forever. Well with how much pain there is yh it looks pretty terrible. Welp
Sad laifu

yurifeels
Opapagoto discussion 03 Dec 04:29
joined Mar 9, 2014

Translotor san WHOEVER YOU ARE THANK GOD I LOVE YOU, PLEASE CONTINUE <3 if i could share cookie I WOULD GIVE U COOKIE
;n; i love you transltor san, pless continue.

yurifeels
Image Comments 29 Aug 00:58
joined Mar 9, 2014
F1a8ae0aaf2c762c54152f0607afaf47

Y'all are lame. Like the incest was nice but the freaking non incest canon yuri was even better. And saying that you just wanted incest is confessing that you are purely just a creep. :P

Edit: v I guess. But incest is creepy fictional or not. But im guilty of ocassionally shipping incest but i think its creepy af.

last edited at Jan 15, 2016 6:19AM

yurifeels
Weise Frau discussion 20 Jul 02:41
joined Mar 9, 2014

Nooooo why dropped ;-; this seems really good

yurifeels
Age 15 discussion 19 Jul 03:25
joined Mar 9, 2014

HEHEHEh i bought the first volume of this manga, I took advantage of turning 18 MUAHAH and bought myself this r-18 manga. I'm excited HEHEHEH EXCEPT ITS IN CHINESE SO I CAN'T understand 98% of it GG.

yurifeels
Stretch discussion 18 Jul 00:56
joined Mar 9, 2014

oh my god i hope that kid got spanked and i hope the author isn't going anywhere weird lol

yurifeels
joined Mar 9, 2014

i just wanted to share i bought this manga but its in chinese which i'm not good at but i shall see if it matches up

yurifeels
Magan&Danai discussion 01 Jul 17:52
joined Mar 9, 2014

This was cute, on a side note, they were watching supernatural lol

important

yurifeels
Citrus discussion 08 Mar 19:29
joined Mar 9, 2014

I HATE YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ugh i don't like this type of drama it feels kinda dumb tbh but hopefully its gonna be good GOOD a good turn of events HOPEFULLY

yurifeels
joined Mar 9, 2014

Wow the discription of this artist is hilarious, you can feel the sass.

yurifeels
joined Mar 9, 2014

just when i was about to think the other cat was normal

yurifeels
joined Mar 9, 2014

we are all melting
all of us our brains are melting
we are actually enjoying this thing

yurifeels
Love Vibes discussion 02 Jul 02:33
joined Mar 9, 2014

There was a movie? Like animated or real people?
I recommend reading this one fans of the same genre lol. It may to be tagged as yuri or het or bi but just read it

yurifeels
joined Mar 9, 2014

sad ;-;
its complete
and i want shuu to be a girl ;-;
she will become a girl u cause she will be too addicted to Youko's blood

yurifeels
Image Comments 19 Jun 23:14
joined Mar 9, 2014
679457a1b7f04208c37873c0371fb916

Those^^ two comments, my sentiments exactly.

yurifeels
joined Mar 9, 2014

I am crying I was laughing but then I was just crying now WTFlipHayShrimpenCarp is this NYAMU NYAMU NYAMU! (/ OpO)/

joined Mar 9, 2014

"ya feeling down baby"

yurifeels
joined Mar 9, 2014

Lmao this author is great