Forum › Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata discussion

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

You may have read this elsewhere before.

I'm currently redoing the chapters I previously released on Mangadex from the tankoubon.

Better quality, improved typesetting and translation I hope.

Enjoy.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thank you, Kirin-kun. For commenters, please tag any posts not already released on Dynasty with spoiler tags ==, thanks.

last edited at May 18, 2021 3:38PM

Img_20190716_154650
joined Oct 2, 2018

I like it so far. Can't wait for more chapters.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I see--please proceed.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

I lost track of a bunch of great series when mangadex went down. It's nice to see some of them make their way onto here.

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I'm 100% sure I've read it last year

joined Aug 29, 2019

I like the art and the premise sounds nice enough. Will be following this.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

First chapter and they already fucked?? That's SPEEDY development. Sensei probably got drunk, vomited all over, got both of their clothes dirty, and blacked out. Either that or she laid her hands on a student >.>

Fb_img_1533401192825
joined Sep 9, 2016

thank you i really like this one. hope more chapters coming soon.

joined May 24, 2014

Off to a great start!

EnjoyTheNoise
Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Great art, can't wait for more

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Did the tankoubon change some pages? I remember chapter 1 extending a bit longer past this scene but that might have been because it was originally a one-shot. Not that I can compare because mangadex is still dead rip

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

“Pick them up, you yuri pigs!”.

This is how I imagine Itou Hachi everytime she drops a new yuri.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

[*Nods Sagely*]

last edited at May 18, 2021 8:08PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

So either Nao went drinking with Haraka, or Haraka ruffied Nao?

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

It was stated that they went to celebrate together. Nobody got drugged, please let's not go there.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It was stated that they went to celebrate together. Nobody got drugged, please let's not go there.

So the preferable alternative is, a teacher took a high school student drinking, then, apparently, had sex with her???

[EDIT]: Given manga's long history of sex fakeouts, there will probably be a weird, but totaly innocent explanation. Like Nao is super weak to alcohol, and she ended up accidently eating some rum candy, and got totaly smashed. Haraka had to help her home. Then Nao either threw up, or spilled something on both their clothes, Haraka naturally had to strip them both, to wash the clothes. Then with no clothes to wear Haraka obviously had to stay the night.

last edited at May 19, 2021 1:47AM

joined Sep 27, 2017

So the preferable alternative is, a teacher took a high school student drinking, then, apparently, had sex with her???

[EDIT]: Given manga's long history of sex fakeouts, there will probably be a weird, but totaly innocent explanation. Like Nao is super weak to alcohol, and she ended up accidently eating some rum candy, and got totaly smashed. Haraka had to help her home. Then Nao either threw up, or spilled something on both their clothes, Haraka naturally had to strip them both, to wash the clothes. Then with no clothes to wear Haraka obviously had to stay the night.

Probably splitting hairs here, but not just manga's long history of fake-outs but pretty much all romance/rom-com writing ever, including sitcoms haha

Also yes I know there's no "winning scenario" if they had sex, after going out and celebrating, the teacher had beers, the student had soda, or whatever. I think regardless though, drugging someone is one of the worst possible paths to go here. So my stance remains firm.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Did the tankoubon change some pages? I remember chapter 1 extending a bit longer past this scene but that might have been because it was originally a one-shot. Not that I can compare because mangadex is still dead rip

No, chapters are exactly the same. On MD I had added two pages of TL/Notes that I didn't add here.

Only change is that art is more detailed (notably for the hair), so it looks better than what was on Takeshobo's site.

But you're right that it was originally a two parts oneshot that was serialized. So, first two chapters are 32 pages, but the following ones are 22 only.

As for chapter 2, people got upset because there's blackmail, but actually, it's never mentioned and never used again in the following chapters. It's just a plot device so that Haruka can stay with Sensei, that could have been better.

joined Sep 27, 2017

No, chapters are exactly the same. On MD I had added two pages of TL/Notes that I didn't add here.

Only change is that art is more detailed (notably for the hair), so it looks better than what was on Takeshobo's site.

But you're right that it was originally a two parts oneshot that was serialized. So, first two chapters are 32 pages, but the following ones are 22 only.

As for chapter 2, people got upset because there's blackmail, but actually, it's never mentioned and never used again in the following chapters. It's just a plot device so that Haruka can stay with Sensei, that could have been better.

Honestly saw that spoiler coming, seems like this entire set up and scenario was a weirdly convoluted setup to get them to live together. I believe there was way better ways to achieve this but ah well. Regardless the art is cute, and the translation is appreciated! Hopefully the author keeps making works in the feature, I think they have potential.

Fdda5bf7eb53d241c2af3362cfcf1420-240x304
joined Oct 2, 2016

I can relate to this a bit. I’m a teacher who also loves yuri. Students (girls) tend to be way clingy with me and stalked(not that bad) me a few times. It’s both very flattering, tiring… and did I also mention flattering?

RamettiFogliuti
Dynasty2
joined Sep 6, 2020

Thank you for this upload, it's really good, I hope it will not disappear because I'm liking it a lot! Drawings, story, translations, all very good. Do keep it coming, please.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Excellent start. I doubt anything she may imagine happened yet, though, seeing how they're still in their underwear.

You yuri pigs! :D

I expect Nao drinking too much to be true, yes, based on her headache, but as for the rest, seeing how Haruka had already packed her bags earlier to leave home, she likely needed a place to stay in any case and either used the chance or was offered the help by Nao. Probably did have to help Nao home, yes, but I expect she simply helped her to bed, no need to have thrown up or spilled anything. Well, predictions are just that, we'll see what's true the next time...

last edited at May 19, 2021 6:09AM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Art is so good, but the story, dialogue and the characters is so weak, all too generic. Bummer we can't have nice things.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

The teachers face when running away was pretty fun. I am interested to see more on how this story develops.

To reply you must either login or sign up.