Forum › I Kissed a Succubus discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

like literally the way the story reads up to this point is that Nirasaka intentionally sabotages the relationship between Fuuwa and Yukiko because she was rejected by her own childhood friend and wants Yukiko to choose hedonism over monogamy

That's one way to see it. Nirasaka does it because she had also a childhood friend who end up rejecting when she reveal she was a succubus so she fear that it happen to Yukiko too so she try to bring her on the same way because she doesn't want Yukiko to feel the same way as her. Bear in mind that Nirasaka doesn't know that Fuuwa know about Yukiko being a succubus so she can't know that Fuuwa is ok with it. Maybe she would stop bother Yukiko if she know about Fuuwa.
You also forget that Yukiko asked Nirasaka about being a succubus. ANyway, every succubus as their own way of eating life energy, as i remember beside Yukiko in the stall, iirc she does it by hug.

FiveStripeFlag
joined Apr 27, 2020

Yeah so i've been looking back(btw fuuwa tells nirasaka)

There's a very clear change in narrative here as well Nirisaka is much more predatory here whilst fuuka is much more sympathetic. I can get into both of these characters heads to an extent but... Yukiko keeps making really odd decisions that don't make sense to me

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

This is one of those odd occasions where I think I like the old version better so far. On the other hand, this is a much more ambitious rendering of the plot. (Also, obligatory "triangle is the strongest shape"; Yukiko has two hands!)

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Finally. I've been waiting for those two to actually do stuff together. Fuu and Yukiko are the OTP, no questions asked.

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Bear in mind that Nirasaka doesn't know that Fuuwa know about Yukiko being a succubus so she can't know that Fuuwa is ok with it.

She does, Fuuwa told her directly in ch4p7, while also not leaving any space for interpretation as to her feelings towards Yukiko. That's why people are saying that Nirasaka is actively sabotaging their relationship here because she knows that Fuu knows, is ok with it, and has feelings for Yukiko, yet still presents Yukiko a hypothetical of Fuu rejecting her for being a succubus. This can't really be interpreted as anything else than malicious.

last edited at May 15, 2021 5:54PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow, I was not expecting these developments to happen so fast. I wonder how Fuu and Yukiko relationship will go from here.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I don’t have any idea what’s going to happen between these three, it could really go any direction. The little sister’s gf made me kinda uncomfortable doing all that in public

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Bear in mind that Nirasaka doesn't know that Fuuwa know about Yukiko being a succubus so she can't know that Fuuwa is ok with it.

She does, Fuuwa told her directly in ch4p7, while also not leaving any space for interpretation as to her feelings towards Yukiko. That's why people are saying that Nirasaka is actively sabotaging their relationship here because she knows that Fuu knows, is ok with it, and has feelings for Yukiko, yet still presents Yukiko a hypothetical of Fuu rejecting her for being a succubus. This can't really be interpreted as anything else than malicious.

In any case, i think peoples still have the wrong idea on Nirasaka. She is not nearly as forceful as she was in the original, neither she seem to have feelings for Yukiko (at least for what i remember). My idea is she is trying to prepare Yukiko in the eventuality of when Fuu will be tired of her or simply trying to test the resolve of Yukiko toward Fuu. I personnaly don't think she is as malicious as peoples think.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

As always the redux moves clunkily forward, can anyone here tell why Yukiko would ask that suddenly

last edited at May 15, 2021 6:24PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I don’t have any idea what’s going to happen between these three, it could really go any direction. The little sister’s gf made me kinda uncomfortable doing all that in public

I know right. And they’re even younger it’s just ew

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

So this is the serialization of A Succubus Yuri Story... :o
I was a bit lost, I knew i've read it but it wasn't really the same, now I know

But what the heck with Aki and her friend

joined Sep 11, 2019

Suddenly the gay gets ramped to 11 and I don't even know anymore, but it's a nice surprise

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I don’t like this new version very much. The old one wasn’t good either, but this one kind of go a bit to fast without following previous development. I mean, last time we saw yukiko wanting to feel more human by touching without sucking energy and now she is ok with it? I’m kind of lost…

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I sense a yandere

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

It is kinda pathetic when your little sister is your bad influence. But maybe succubi are different.

last edited at May 16, 2021 1:51AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I don’t like this new version very much. The old one wasn’t good either, but this one kind of go a bit to fast without following previous development. I mean, last time we saw yukiko wanting to feel more human by touching without sucking energy and now she is ok with it? I’m kind of lost…

Forget fast, this is like someone injected red bull into the author's veins and strapped them to a rocket. The series is so bizarrely all over the place, and it feels like a bad fever dream.

I don't need award winning writing in Hentai(like?) works...but there should at least be some kind of logic, and flow even. Heck stories that are, "oh hey I bumped into someone on the subway, and we banged in the bathroom", aren't as quickly paced as this. Nor are they frantic like this one is.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

fuu is indeed best girl, and her happy face is one of those smile we need to protect

last edited at May 16, 2021 2:03AM

joined Jul 24, 2020

from ch7 it's been kinda weird to read this, things are pretty chaotic

last edited at May 16, 2021 4:48AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that sure was an unexpected development...

Gothic_Catalyst
14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

Thank you.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

There where multiple beautifull panels in this chapter

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

"beeswax"

joined Oct 30, 2018

Any reason to leave i suppose

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Their lack of ability to use words feels...excessive. I know finding the words can be hard, especially when nervous but just saying, "I told your secret because I selfishly wanted you to myself", would at least be honest.

Edit: Also yeah the color page is really nice.

last edited at Jun 10, 2021 4:24AM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

The colour page was really well done. I do wonder who Yukiko will suck from, guessing she will just collapse at some point and make Fuuko feel bad.

To reply you must either login or sign up.