Forum › The Sisterly Situation of the Bakeneko Hazuki discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Looking East posted:

Shouldn't this latest chapter in the bath have an Ecchi tag? Or am I missing something about Subaru getting washed by Hazuki?

I think this whole series could use one. It's a cute manga but we've had a LOT of bath scenes at this point.

I'm not the usual uploader for this nor following it actively, but that definitely seems accurate from my perspective. Thanks.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just a heads up that we're missing raws for chapter 15 (the now-defunct RAW ripper we used to have must've malfunctioned that week) so unless we get a hold of some vol 2 raws, we might end up skipping that one.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Yep. She definitely has a harem

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

The killing each other plot is basically gone now, good.

last edited at Apr 28, 2021 11:42PM

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Just a heads up that we're missing raws for chapter 15 (the now-defunct RAW ripper we used to have must've malfunctioned that week) so unless we get a hold of some vol 2 raws, we might end up skipping that one.

Wouldn't Kindle work?

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

I...I dunno with this manga any more. Somehow this is the 14th chapter and it feels like nothing has happened.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I liked this chapter. It was cute and I felt bad for the cat because thinking it was trap was a fair idea but instead it was for them. I wonder how long it will take until the cat realizes what's going on.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Wouldn't Kindle work?

We've got RAWs now (if anyone from here was the one who dropped them on /u/, I thank thee)

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

If Subaru's thing now is that she will always be too busy doing something else to do searching, I think it would be pretty funny.

Also thanks whoever donated the raws.

joined May 24, 2014

Aaaaaand, it's been axed

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I know japs suck at writing endings, but isn't that final too abrupt? The backstory is nice and she was obviously gonna say love before waking up, but they need to say it to each other while awake.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

That magic trick chapter is my favourite. I just love how much fun it was to watch the supernatural characters get confused.

Also if that is the ending then thanks for translating this. It was a nice series that I would have liked to see more of but the chapters were still fun to read.

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

I know japs suck at writing endings, but isn't that final too abrupt? The backstory is nice and she was obviously gonna say love before waking up, but they need to say it to each other while awake.

That's a classic "series cancelled" ending.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

In the author's defense, the axed ending caught me by surprise, what a twist! It's a shame too, I wasn't too hot to the premise at first but I was warming up to it as the chapters went by.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Welp. This series died as it lived: Good ideas, poor execution, and a tone that wasn't stable. Also man I...I honestly forget what the point of Subaru was beyond another character added to the mix.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Lmao

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Man sad that it got axed. I think I'm most disappointed that there ended not being anything coming out of the Subaru storyline. I wanted to see what woulda happened if Neko and Subaru were actually aware of each other's real existence.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I know **** suck at writing endings, but isn't that final too abrupt? The backstory is nice and she was obviously gonna say love before waking up, but they need to say it to each other while awake.

Might want to remove that racial slur. -_-

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Believe me, I did, I originally wrote a different one.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Man, I was expecting more chapters ;-;

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Wtf! Axed again!?

How%20do%20i%20fix%20this
joined Nov 29, 2018

Aahagahhahswghd!!! There were signs that this was going to get axed but I didn't want to believe them.
A danm shame since It was getting slightly more interesting. Seems that the main issue was a lack of direction and just tried to fit everything and died right when it seemed to start getting more focused.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Lol, what a particularly savage axing. Went the not even trying to wrap it up route. Just... done.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Believe me, I did, I originally wrote a different one.

You don’t seem like the nice type.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Someone should take this story and do it justice. The author should redo the story with the help of more writers.

To reply you must either login or sign up.