Forum › Stretch discussion

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

You know what would be hilarious? If the manga goes on like this for another year (in their time), just showing us this level of subtext, but not enough for us to consider the Yuri tag, but then Ran drops this sucker of a line: "So we've been dating for a year now..."

BOOM.

When I see that BOOM of yours my heart skips a beat ))))
This Chapter made my day, I cant do anything after read one chapter of Stretch. They're way so gay.

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 10:09PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

You know what would be hilarious? If the manga goes on like this for another year (in their time), just showing us this level of subtext, but not enough for us to consider the Yuri tag, but then Ran drops this sucker of a line: "So we've been dating for a year now..."

BOOM.

...then take Ran's hand, on her knee, "would you marry me..."
All will be forgiven...

This is ridiculous, how can a grown adult like me, rolling around the bed, squeezing like a little girl at these new Stretch chapters...

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 10:11PM

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

...then take Ran's hand, on her knee, "would you marry me..."
All will be forgiven...

This is ridiculous, how can a grown adult like me, rolling around the bed, squeezing like a little girl at these new Stretch chapters...

Why is it absurd?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

It's just like shipping, people like to indulge in the subtext (to different degrees) and put the pieces together, Shou has been providing a lot of it.

Maybe it is, but who are you to say so?

I... I don't quite follow what you are asking me here...

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

I don't have a life anymore, this thing kills me --> 次回更新は2015/1/15です

Personally I think they are dating already. I don't really see many Japanese girls walking home with their hands like that (Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm such a shut-in). Also, I realise that Keiko didn't reject Ran's request to go home -visiting Keiko's mom-, whereas Keiko rejected and reasoned her close friend request to do so.

NOTE: THEY ARE SO CUTE...

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

" 3. Bring your face closer to your partner's face to firmly pin down your partner with your uppper body--"

Shou, you magnificent bastard.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Personally I think they are dating already. I don't really see many Japanese girls walking home with their hands like that (Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm such a shut-in). Also, I realise that Keiko didn't reject Ran's request to go home -visiting Keiko's mom-, whereas Keiko rejected and reasoned her close friend request to do so.

Yeah, it's POSSIBLE that what we want to happen has already happened, but because of the lack of explicitness, we can't know for sure. It's horribly beautiful that way.

Zelda.no.densetsu-.kaze.no.takuto.600.1188200~2
joined Oct 1, 2014

Guys do you remember this year's April fool's troll translation? Well it seems it won't be a joke any longer. ^^

last edited at Dec 11, 2014 12:00AM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I really thought Ran will give Keiko a peck during their wrestling on the snow scene.

The tease is killing me!

joined Nov 30, 2011

That was bad for the heart!!! ><

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Stretch makes my day~

joined Jun 5, 2014

did they just enter stage 1 of yuri

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ugh... I somehow have a really bad feeling about it now... I understand why Ran would want to be the mediator between Keiko and her mum, but she really plays with fire here, in my opinion. Keiko isn't even resolved about her relationship with Ran yet. So pressing Keiko with two relationships at the same time - this might really turn out painful to read... Ran should stabilize her relationship with senpai first, and only afterwards try to deal with Keiko's mum. I mean we should see the couple kiss, and we should see Keiko being physically aroused by that. Up till now she was clearly happy mentally to have Ran by her side, but being comfortable of being next to each other, even physically, doesn't mean the desire for sex. And no, that boobplay on the Christmas party was not enough of a proof!

I think this is probably reading into things a bit incorrectly. Remember the chapter where Keiko's friend came over to drink and they were discussing Ran and Keiko's friend said Ran was the sort of person Keiko really needs in her life right now? Keiko didn't disagree and that's probably why Keiko would actually want Ran there to deal with whatever issues she has with her mother.

PineapplesForSale
Annie%20is%20bae2
joined May 25, 2013

My gaydar is going off the charts, AGAIN.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

scissoring and hand-holding... my heart can't take it

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

More then a month for the next update, that's a crime.
Next chapter: Keiko and Ran visit Keiko's mother. Keiko and moms get in a fight, and to piss her of Keiko admits being in love with Ran/ kisses Ran.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I spent such a long time not reading this.

Biggest mistake ever.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol... "this is not stretching" ^_^ cant wait for the next one, thanks for scantalating!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Visting Keiko mother geh.. not a good idea. don't forget that guy is there!! Keiko did slept with her mother boyfriend.
anxious....

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

I just read all the chapters last night and this new update makes me want to read them all again! I just love seeing their interactions, and this was like that best bite of the whole cake. I loved how nonchalant Keiko looked when she offered her hand to warm Ran's, like she was already used to it. I wonder if stuff happens in-between chapters that Shou is deliberately keeping from the audience. Like the "sharing a futon" thing last chapter.

Wait, the next update is in January? Shouuuu.... T T

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Keiko did slept with her mother boyfriend.

Where did you get that?

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Where did you get that?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch22#7
although it's never clearly said who that guy is...

1924893_10202788342174381_69187846677337107_n
joined Dec 11, 2014

So cute I almost died. They are so very close to being a real couple now T____T

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Where did you get that?

Oh, I can see why you might think that but I think you're missing something unless I'm misunderstanding the dialogue.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch22#9

In the top left she says "that guy hadn't really tried anything on me either" which suggests to me that nothing actually happened. And on this same page it looks like she's losing her virginity judging by the guy asking her if it hurts.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Where did you get that?

Oh, I can see why you might think that but I think you're missing something unless I'm misunderstanding the dialogue.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch22#9

In the top left she says "that guy hadn't really tried anything on me either" which suggests to me that nothing actually happened. And on this same page it looks like she's losing her virginity judging by the guy asking her if it hurts.

Yes, we don't know what exactly happened. Losing of virginity is kinda implied by the pics. The phrase you're referring to is quite contradicting to it. The Japanese version of the chapter is not available anymore to check for alternative translations (probably in the 2nd volume now). The other possible explanation is:
- that guy tried approaching her at home
- then she decided to lose her virginity and called him out to the love hotel
- nothing happened because she started crying in the last moment due-to the f***ed up family situation (no father, mum's never home, mom's bf is about to have sex with the daughter)

We'll probably learn later. "That guy hadn't really tried anything on me" looks very suspicious next to an opened condom pack and could perhaps refer to "we just had one standard intercourse to get my virginity gone, nothing extravagant"

To reply you must either login or sign up.