Forum › Because You Dazzled Me discussion

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

why do I feel like they've met long ago or sumthing

joined Jan 22, 2015

I suspected lady and maid couple in chapter 1. Glad to see that has been confirmed.

2024-01-09%2004_02_51-3%20_%20chapter%20162%20-%20the%20100%20girlfriends%20who%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really
joined May 28, 2020

I don't really get what's going on with the competition but the manga's still cute.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Its a fairly common all girls school yuri / s-class situation, girls making 'couples' (not neccissarily romantic) that enter a competition the students vote on to be best couple - i've seen some variation of it in at least half a dozen different manga- and even a few anime like strawberry panic.

I have to say I really like the cute art style and characters :)

last edited at May 6, 2021 9:44PM

thehypesreal
Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

The main 2 characters are so cute!!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I want this to get an anime just for this festival.

Anyway, I love how considerate she is, makes the relationship already feel very real, even if it started from love at first sight.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

This is so nonsensical, but hey thats nice sometimes too.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Honestly, I love the new trend of dropping the "will they-won't they" premise in new manga.
I mean, it is still endearing but is being overused for a while, now is time for a new era!

Time for whatever TH happens after a couple is made!!

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Cute artwork, cute story concept, and an adorable prince in Makoto.

Oh, I'm going to love this.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Just realised its from the author of the 'She Gets Girls Every Day' series- thats where I recognise the lovely art style from!

I really liked that series but it's not been updated in quite a while- I assume the author finished that series then, or it got canceled?

joined Feb 1, 2021

I think I'd rather get to know the main characters better before starting the yuri tournament arc or whatever this is

thehypesreal
Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

Just realised its from the author of the 'She Gets Girls Every Day' series- thats where I recognise the lovely art style from!

I really liked that series but it's not been updated in quite a while- I assume the author finished that series then, or it got canceled?

I think It finished on Volume 5 but translation stopped on like 3

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I think I'd rather get to know the main characters better before starting the yuri tournament arc or whatever this is

It sounds like we'll be learning about the characters more because of the perks of the "Yuri Festival". Where they get to be in the same class together, and also dorm together.

I'm looking forward to it! This is a super cute and wholesome ride so far :)

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

It's a little weird how invested the school seems to be in fostering yuri relationships.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

It's a little weird how invested the school seems to be in fostering yuri relationships.

Don't you know? Science is going to make males superfluous.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I love some healthy and honest communication in romance media.

last edited at May 7, 2021 6:19AM

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

i like how despite having a social personality and only just becoming girlfriends akie shows respect towards yuki and her anxiety all the while helping her out of her shell

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

i like how despite having a social personality and only just becoming girlfriends akie shows respect towards yuki and her anxiety all the while helping her out of her shell

the dynamic is so precious and good and I love it so much

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yup- I love that- hope it stays the same :) Akie is super friendly but also very empathetic. So far, she seems like she would be the perfect sort of person to help Yuki come out of her shell in a way that isnt too scarey for her.

My one slight minor worry is it seems like while they are calling themselves girlfriends, it's gonna be the sort where they are just super close friends who hold hands and look into each others eyes while blushing etc- not the sort that kiss - and i'd rather they were the later :)

So i'm hoping as well as Yuki coming out of her shell, we get to actually see them develop as real girlfriends who want to kiss etc.

last edited at May 7, 2021 8:16AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

it's gonna be the sort where they are just super close friends who hold hands and look into each others eyes while blushing etc

fukken yikes Σ(▼□▼メ)

What depraved horrors would you unleash upon this wholesome site?!

last edited at May 7, 2021 2:52PM

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Stupidly cute fluff? Sign me up!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I have a theory about the love of these two gentle, devoted soulmates.

Yuki likes big oppai.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/because_you_dazzled_me_ch03#2

it's gonna be the sort where they are just super close friends who hold hands and look into each others eyes while blushing etc

I'm okay as long as they also say each other's names all the time -- and play mahjong.

last edited at Jun 10, 2021 8:21AM

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Is it just me or has Muku's stuff been getting progressively more gay with each manga

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow Akie is really perceptive, I actually really like that part of her character and this battle should be good. Also that colour page is beautiful. I love the art style and the shading.

That credits page is hilerious. I actually do prefer Yuri series where the couple's are already together rather than loads of chapter's of two people constantly being cowards.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Akie still needs to learn what's the right mood for a kiss, but besides that she got the dating aspect perfectly, that was a successful date.

Really curious how the "battles" work.

To reply you must either login or sign up.