Forum › What's that manga called?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

What was the one-shot with yuri terrorists attacking places by throwing manga volumes and the victims all going "so precious..."?

Hakusan
joined Apr 20, 2021

Trying to find out what manga is this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753408704027689023/834222176110379028/20210208_162457.jpg

Unsure if it's a yuri. Reverse search on google gets me no results ):

This

That's the one, thank you very much!

922603e5018b5f409a241f1ff906e8a5
joined Apr 19, 2021

anyone can recommend me a yuri manga with a strong/masculine female lead

TotemsInTheNight
joined Apr 9, 2021

not sure if its a yuri manga, the girl got in to a accident and then she got a head transplant.

I know what series you're talking about but I can't remember the name. I also think it might've only been on Mangadex? Can't remember if it was brought here or not.

as far as i know i've read it here lmao idk whats the namee. been looking for it for about 3 days and still havent found it.

OMG I actually know what you're talking about... I think I read it on Mangakakalot, and I think its name is only a number or something. I know I got there from a comment on Please by Sudou Yumi on Mangadex lol, but now that Mangadex is down... I don't know how I can get there again. I want to reread that too, although it's an extremely depressing read (obviously since it's a recommendation based on Please...)

joined Apr 17, 2020

Manga about a girl A who asks girl B out. Girl B says to girl I'll go out with you but if I'm ever unhappy I'll break up with you. Fast forward many years later girl A is being cold with girl B but it turns out to be an act

Still looking for this

Dynast2
joined Nov 26, 2011

Manga about a girl who is obsessed with her friend. The first chapter has her stuffing money into her friend's chest and the friend gets annoyed. The friend also has a little brother(shuusuke?) who's cool with it. In one chapter the friend doesn't want her chest touched but doesn't mind touching the girl's chest. When she does, the girl climaxes, to the disgust of their other friend. At one point, the girl also tells the friend's brother, "That's silly, girls don't bang".

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

erotan posted:

Manga about a girl who is obsessed with her friend. The first chapter has her stuffing money into her friend's chest and the friend gets annoyed. The friend also has a little brother(shuusuke?) who's cool with it. In one chapter the friend doesn't want her chest touched but doesn't mind touching the girl's chest. When she does, the girl climaxes, to the disgust of their other friend. At one point, the girl also tells the friend's brother, "That's silly, girls don't bang".

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/shouraiteki_ni_shindekure ?

Dynast2
joined Nov 26, 2011

erotan posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/shouraiteki_ni_shindekure ?

Thank you, that one.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Manga about a girl A who asks girl B out. Girl B says to girl I'll go out with you but if I'm ever unhappy I'll break up with you. Fast forward many years later girl A is being cold with girl B but it turns out to be an act

Still looking for this

I wish I knew. If you had any more details, that might help.

joined Apr 17, 2020

Still looking for this

They're in high school in the first part. And adults in the next it's a pretty short story definitely not more than 12 pages. Girl B came home from work and girl A acted cold the whole night while Girl B was pining and when they went to bed girl A revealed she was just teasing girl B saying something like "you really love me don't you"

65c5147f-cae2-4cb0-9fe6-5718db7bd474
joined Aug 16, 2020

Still looking for this

They're in high school in the first part. And adults in the next it's a pretty short story definitely not more than 12 pages. Girl B came home from work and girl A acted cold the whole night while Girl B was pining and when they went to bed girl A revealed she was just teasing girl B saying something like "you really love me don't you"

I'm sure i've read this before but i forgot the name...

joined Mar 10, 2017

Girl A and Girl B were childhood friends. Girl A had a dream so she was reading a magazine about dream interpretations. Girl B went to Girl A's house, they ate watermelon and they kissed.

Anyone knows the name of the manga?

joined May 27, 2020

This manga is about a princess who is inlove with her servant or guard? I can't remember.
Does anybody remember it thank you ❤

joined Jun 6, 2017

Looking for a manga that I saw here, which I believe involved two office girls. A seemed like the experienced and cool type, so when she got with B, she freaks out because in reality, she’s a useless lesbian. B expects to be the least inexperienced between them, and when they have sex, she’s confused why A sucked at it

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This manga is about a princess who is inlove with her servant or guard? I can't remember.

This sounds like possibly a very common theme, so more information would be good to have if you can think of anything. The first one that comes to mind would be The Sheep Princess in Wolf's Clothing.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

luinthoron posted:

This sounds like possibly a very common theme, so more information would be good to have if you can think of anything. The first one that comes to mind would be The Sheep Princess in Wolf's Clothing.

Snowflakes Fluttering Down Through the Clear Sky is the first one that came to my mind.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Does anyone know where this is from? https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aK61bGj_700bwp.webp

Google reverse didn't really provide anything.

last edited at Apr 29, 2021 7:52PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Does anyone know where this is from? https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aK61bGj_700bwp.webp

Google reverse didn't really provide anything.

Two and Two. This page specifically.

last edited at Apr 29, 2021 8:22PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

That was quick! Thanks a bunch.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

luinthoron posted:

Snowflakes Fluttering Down Through the Clear Sky is the first one that came to my mind.

Don't forget the Miraverse:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/candy_moon

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Girl A and Girl B were childhood friends. Girl A had a dream so she was reading a magazine about dream interpretations. Girl B went to Girl A's house, they ate watermelon and they kissed.

Thought it was this, but after rereading it, I was wrong
Edit: Also, if their is anothwr manga that follows thr premise you described exactly, then I will now suggest the addition of the Watermelon tag to this site

last edited at Apr 29, 2021 11:39PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Looking for a manga that I saw here, which I believe involved two office girls. A seemed like the experienced and cool type, so when she got with B, she freaks out because in reality, she’s a useless lesbian. B expects to be the least inexperienced between them, and when they have sex, she’s confused why A sucked at it

I can atleast almost guarantee that it's this

joined Jan 21, 2020

That would be "Tsurezure Biyori" by Hamuro Kei (its on this website, just havent figured hyperlinks out yet). The parts you're describing are in chapters 15 and 17.

To reply you must either login or sign up.