joined Mar 5, 2021

more plss author-sama

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Bruh that's all

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Wait....the author is German???

Possibly, yes. Her website says: "I am a graduate student of postcolonial area studies from Germany."

last edited at Apr 6, 2021 3:30PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Wait....the author is German???

Possibly, yes. Her website says: "I am a graduate student of postcolonial area studies from Germany."

Possibly not, though. It says ドイツ在住, which means living in Germany.

...and has been creating doujinshi for about 12 years now. Nice to see her finally getting something published professionally.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well I hope some of her future works involve milfs too hahaha or well, more adults... So cheers for a good start!

last edited at Apr 6, 2021 4:09PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Goggled Anon posted:

It's kinda hard to determine chapter numbers at this point, since the tank has the story split up into four mega chapters (with the new content picking up about two-thirds of the way through the third "chapter") rather than the 4-5 page Twitter chapters, so I'm just gonna translate these in segments and seperate them into chapters depending on how self-contained they are plot-wise.

I can confirm that you only need to exclude the first two pages that you included in ch17 from the numbering (e.g. treat them as "000a" and "000b"), then number everything afterwards from 1 onwards, and it will perfectly line up with the page numbers in the table of contents (the "chapter cover" pages come before the first pages of their respective chapters). If you want, I can send you the properly organized comic to save you the time and effort.

goldencoyotte
Tumblr_caf3b0f42fae30c4861ed20d01537352_218b78f1_250
joined Apr 6, 2021

Hear that author ? We need more of this amazing manga !!!! Seriously, that was gold. Anyone has a nice slow burn series to recommend? (But that ends with some action)

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awww. Nice!

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Loved it, good ending!

primeElephant
Image_4_ccb91292-b094-4c06-985b-82ce9a646547_700x-removebg-preview_100x100[1]
joined Jan 13, 2018

best thing what could happen that halfassed story will never get anime adaptation, punishment for who "dont want write more"

Not every series needs to be 100 chapters long, dickhead.

joined Mar 6, 2020

That was satisfying but I do wish there were more chapters about them being in a relationship. Thank you Author. Thank you scanlators.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I feel this weird second-hand pride of/for Muromaki, knowing how long and hard she worked for this to become a reality. I can remember exchanging brief messages with her ~8 years ago to get her work here, and now she's a full-blown mangaka. Like sheesh, that is so cool! So happy for her. That Special Dedication at the end was also a bit painful to read, but I was really grateful she included that. Wishing her nothing but the best in the future, she deserves it!

MarqFJA87 posted:

Goggled Anon posted:

It's kinda hard to determine chapter numbers at this point, since the tank has the story split up into four mega chapters (with the new content picking up about two-thirds of the way through the third "chapter") rather than the 4-5 page Twitter chapters, so I'm just gonna translate these in segments and seperate them into chapters depending on how self-contained they are plot-wise.

I can confirm that you only need to exclude the first two pages that you included in ch17 from the numbering (e.g. treat them as "000a" and "000b"), then number everything afterwards from 1 onwards, and it will perfectly line up with the page numbers in the table of contents (the "chapter cover" pages come before the first pages of their respective chapters). If you want, I can send you the properly organized comic to save you the time and effort.

If you could send an Upload Request with that or dm me on Discord @ Orange Pekoe#0863 I'd be happy to check it out.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 11:48PM

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

As a fan of age gab stories I absolutely enjoyed this one! It's really impressive that the author just started with a picture on twitter and now we can enjoy a full manga. This gives me motivation to start drawing again :)

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Always feel a bit sad after another good series ends. But another will always come around -in addition to all the others!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Since there's a dearth of age gap student x mom non-incest stuff, I'm going to link to this cute one and its sequel in case anyone is looking for more of this type of stuff!

The Girl's Magic Flute
The Day the Cherryfruit Ripens (Sequel)

if someone already linked this, oops. enjoy it twice!

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

I'm satisfied, but man would some mini oneshots of these two be appreciated

Dy
joined May 3, 2020

this girl is living my milf dream... <3

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I would have liked to see a bit more after the confession, but ah well, this was still a nice ending.

joined May 8, 2018

No, thank you, Muromaki-sensei. I love age gap story and this one was chef's kiss

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

WOOT!!! Takuya got two moms and Nakashima is the woMAN of the house now. happy endings for all of us age gap lovers and milf dreamers!! XD

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I love this manga so much, the characters are all so great.
This was an incredibly sweet age gap love story, and also the dynamic between Takuya and Nakashima was hilarious. Sad to see it end.

Takuya's threat at the end had me dying, best line in the series.

Sanya Juutilainen
Ava_256
joined Apr 8, 2019

Gratz to muromaki on getting published, let's remember Raide over sweet, sweet yuri manga.

Screenshot_2021-10-17-05-27-52-38
joined Jan 19, 2021

:D

joined Feb 1, 2013

This is cute and all... I've only read a few chapters, but I just can't shake the feeling that a core part of the humor of this series (ie, at the expense of Takuya) is kind of needlessly mean-spirited. I definitely like all the cutesy yuri between the girl and the mom. But I'm not sure if I can stick with this if it just continues to be like "haha, the girl that you have a crush on is just using you to get to your mother!" That just strikes me a cruel.

I don't find it funny when bad things happen to decent people, and this just seems like the story is exploiting the son's feelings all for the sake of a running gag. I remembered a manga on this site I read several years ago that depicted a similar situation (I think it was called "Girl x Girl x Boy"). It ended with the two girls getting together, and the girl that the male student is in love with telling him he's a good person and that she knows he'll have no trouble finding someone in the future who will love him back. But then, that was more of a dramatic comedy.

TBH, I really just don't know. Maybe I'm just overthinking this... I'd love to get any feedback, to know if I'm missing the point or if I'm being out of line with this comment, or if there's anything to my rambling thoughts.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Takuya wasn't crushing on Yuka. He has explicitly said he wasn't interested in her.

last edited at Apr 13, 2021 3:54AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.