Forum › There's No Way I Could Love You discussion

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

that's gonna be a no from me dawg

i felt viscerally uncomfortable reading this given some of the questionable scene in Fuzoroi no Renri. I feel like I can't read this author's work anymore. IDK, I can be alright with people writing about rape as long as there's strong boundaries going on on the author's end and it feels like they're getting something out with it. But I really fucking don't know where this author's boundaries lie or if they even have them. so. shit just makes me uncomfortable asf. I'm out.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

That was hot. People bullying the person they have feelings for is a known trope anyway.

Dayer Uploader
Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

Does one wrong deed cancel out another? Eye for an eye. Regardless of what your opinion of this story is, I think we can all agree these two deserve each other.

Thank you for the translation.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Double Stockholm Syndrome

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

pay evil onto evil. still messed up though.

20201123_223345
joined Jan 7, 2017

I loved this. The sinister air between them & the dark moral was intoxicating to witness & I couldn't get enough of it!

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Page 19
Woah Cyclops appears

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Damn need more manga like this please. Yes I am mentally damaged in a similar way. This is basically my fantasy for my real life.

joined Aug 15, 2018

I had higher expectations from this author. This kind of rape shit is disgusting

Then don't read it, is has tags for a reason

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I had higher expectations from this author. This kind of rape shit is disgusting

To be fair to the original poster, this did not actually have the rape tag when they posted it. It was added a bit after it was first uploaded.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Lizstar posted:

To be fair to the original poster, this did not actually have the rape tag when they posted it. It was added a bit after it was first uploaded.

To be doubly fair, it is actually fine to give an author the benefit of the doubt even if one does see the tags, and still complain afterwards. This manga's depiction of rape is pretty disturbing compared to a great deal of other content here with the same tag(s).

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

The concept could work if it was longer and had a lot more development. As is, this is just someone's rape fantasy.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

That's all lol

joined Jul 22, 2014

While I feel uneasy about the filming aspect considering the context of their relationship since those recording could end up on the net but I'm always interested in the whole concept of bully and victim as kids then later on as teens or adult their relationship develops and change with the victim seducing the bully in a highly charged manner.
Of course it could turn into toxic mess but role reversal of their relationship compare to the past is something that should be explored.

last edited at Apr 13, 2021 12:09AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

To be doubly fair, it is actually fine to give an author the benefit of the doubt even if one does see the tags,
and still complain afterwards. This manga's depiction of rape is pretty disturbing compared to a great deal of other content here with the same tag(s).

i mean yeah everyone is allowed to express their opinion of something, negative or positive if someone has a problem with the writting, characters or any other aspec of the story that´s prefectly fine. But if you´re main complain is "there´s rape i hate it" the answer is as simple as don´t read it, if the mere tought of that action being performed even in a fictional setting sickens you, just don´t read it. Why would you subject yourself to something you know you´re gonna hate?

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

this one has that kitanai vibe to it but less refined and less developed

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

when the art is good, but the story is trash WHY AUTHOR you could use your talent for wholesome lewd stories but this!? ah no

Eefgrstrsvw
joined Nov 15, 2016

ngl, I love this story.

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

I like this kind of story more when the relationship is fucked up all the way till the end, but the amount of aggression in this comment section makes me want to like this story out of spite

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

This kind of trope sickens me every time. I don't usually mind the "rape" tag because many other mangas/doujinshis have rape in a degree or another, but this trope is the worst ever. A big no for Mikanuji this time.

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

This writing reminds me a lot of Arioto, where you fuck someone into submission and then they become your lover.

joined Mar 28, 2021

I like the art but the cliché of Stockholm syndrome is a bit tiring, even with a kind of reversal version (Sahara getting “confused”). At the end of the day, nothing redeems the protagonists. The sudden ending is disappointing: I don’t lack imagination, but it would have been interesting to read the author’s view on a really f.cked up “relationship”.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

Love love loved this

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

Love love loved this

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’m glad it’s a one-shot. It’s painful enough to read through it once.

To reply you must either login or sign up.