Forum › There's No Way I Could Love You discussion

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I was waiting for the other shoe to drop, like Sahra saying "there's no way I could love you", but it never did. Very strange ending actually. Like there's no twist where Sahra reveals her revenge is complete by having "brainwashed" (through all the uh... rape) Sugiya into craving sex with her. Instead they just proceed to fuck in the school bathroom lol

last edited at Aug 7, 2023 7:03PM

joined Apr 16, 2022

I was waiting for the other shoe to drop, like Sahra saying "there's no way I could love you", but it never did. Very strange ending actually. Like there's no twist where Sahra reveals her revenge is complete by having "brainwashed" (through all the uh... rape) Sugiya into craving sex with her. Instead they just proceed to fuck in the school bathroom lol

Well, that's because Sugiya was kind of in love with Sahra from the beginning, which was why she followed all of Sahra's orders. As she says, she didn't break off the relationship because she disliked what Sahra was doing, but because she finally realized that no matter what she did Sahra was never going to forgive her. Which was when Sahra revealed that she already basically forgave Sugiya long ago ("I began to regret ever having taken revenge"). The point is that they both formed genuine feelings out of their extremely mutually toxic pasts.

To reply you must either login or sign up.