Steps of intimacy:

1. Have sex.
  2. Use their personal name.

last edited at Apr 11, 2021 10:21PM

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Yeah, I'd quite prefer if we stayed away from using such checkered and offensive language as "uncivilized." There are many less extreme, more specific ways of expressing oneself.

People who are stupid won't stop being stupid unless you tell them they are being stupid. Japanese people have been uncivilized for the entirety of human history, and they won't fix their broken society unless someone tells them what they are doing wrong. The only ones who can are those from better countries, because brainwashed Japanese people have proven they can't do it themselves.

i mean you're not wrong that sexism is bad but you don't have to be racist about saying it :///

I am not meaning to be or sound racist, for I am talking about a culture and a country not a race. There are thousands of Japanese people who live in better countries and who are great people. The country and culture of Japan, however has historically and contemporarily brainwashed its people into being impractical, ignorant, racist, and sexist. I have deleted the post to avoid further confusion, apologies.

Okay, you need to stop. Right now. If you hate Japan that much, then maybe you should stop reading fiction coming from there. Geez, you sound like the very same kind of person you're condemning.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think what's meant to be closeted here is also that only they know their real personalities are the dead opposite to their office personas. The very dominant tachi pretends to be a shrinking violet. The demure neko is confident and in charge at work.

joined Oct 27, 2020

Yeah, I'd quite prefer if we stayed away from using such checkered and offensive language as "uncivilized." There are many less extreme, more specific ways of expressing oneself.

i mean you're not wrong that sexism is bad but you don't have to be racist about saying it :///

I am not meaning to be or sound racist, for I am talking about a culture and a country not a race. There are thousands of Japanese people who live in better countries and who are great people. The country and culture of Japan, however has historically and contemporarily brainwashed its people into being impractical, ignorant, racist, and sexist. I have deleted the post to avoid further confusion, apologies.

Okay, you need to stop. Right now. If you hate Japan that much, then maybe you should stop reading fiction coming from there. Geez, you sound like the very same kind of person you're condemning.

I rarely do read Japanese works, as I tend to limit what I engage in to art which has respect for humanity in it. If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I rarely do read Japanese works, as I tend to limit what I engage in to art which has respect for humanity in it. If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

Yeah...and with that out of the way, I think you can take your posts elsewhere, too. I was heartened to see that you removed your post, but only now realise you also doubled-down on 90% of that post. Intended or not, such blanket generalizations of entire people as "broken," "brainwashed," and "uncivilized" are racism. This is an English website that hosts English translations. Whoever you think your racism is benefiting isn't even here to see it. Meanwhile, labeling an entire country "ignorant" evokes imagery of centuries of Western chauvinists who espoused the same kind of cultural absolutism you're espousing here.

In any case, I believe I was quite clear the first time. You were explicitly told to not use a certain word, which you went on to use. You were implicitly told to tone down your rhetoric and practice precision. You did neither. There are plenty of places you're welcome to preach your open hatred of entire cultures and countries. This is not one of them. Your ban expires on May 12th. Thank you, take care.

last edited at Apr 12, 2021 1:47PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

I am getting frustrated with the "closeted together" trope. I find the message that it delivers to be dubious at best.

In a country where conformity to societal norms is expected and same-sex relationships are not legal, I don't see this as a problem. After all, ANY public displays of affection, regardless of the genders of the couple, are frowned upon in Japan. It wouldn't be uncommon for a coworker to be in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex and have it be entirely unknown to the rest of the people working there.

There is a strong divide between the "private" and "public" in people's lives.

That hell? why does she need their addresses for?

I wondered that as well!

Dy
joined May 3, 2020

i LOVE a good moe gap it's the best trope hands down

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Is it normal to talk about girls like that at the workplace? seems so weird and would definitely result in a HR call

From my experience, it's nothing out of the ordinary for people to talk like that among friends. It's basically how people talk about their crushes but prefer to look from a distance or holding the desire to get to know someone but don't know how to. Or people talking about the vibes that specific someone is giving off with no intended malice.

If anything, this is still at the level of respectfully "back talking" a person who a lot of people admire.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

inject it into my veins

I'll have what they're having.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Can we take a moment for how this artist draws kissing? It's really unusual and different, and also gives a real sense of physicality that yes, their faces are touching. Which somehow really enhances the whole thing.

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

someone please explain the last 2 pages to me lol. why does she need their addresses and like "no one else needs to know" line???

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

No idea. But I have a scary assumption....

NTR...

Maybe Kana-chan slept with them, to divert their interest on Aya-chan.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

No idea. But I have a scary assumption....

NTR...

Maybe Kana-chan slept with them, to divert their interest on Aya-chan.

Kodama Naoko, is that you?

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

The innocent me just assumed she got their address to they could avoid that area.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

The innocent me just assumed she got their address to they could avoid that area.

To reply you must either login or sign up.