Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thank you!

joined Jul 26, 2016

In another piece of evidence, if more now was required, of my rather juvenile sense of humor the name of this Australian geographic feature amuses me far more than it should OTL

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

random posted:

In another piece of evidence, if more now was required, of my rather juvenile sense of humor the name of this Australian geographic feature amuses me far more than it should OTL

u_u https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eromangasaurus

joined Jul 26, 2016

May I present a bakery in my home city? (they make some good pastries tho) :P

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

This afternoon's activities:

Atempts to get up to date with Wataten.
Six pages in, pauses to wonder if there's a name for when a character hides behind a word balloon.
Visits TV Tropes.
Spends three hours browsing largely unrelated pages before finally coming to the conclusion that it's probably an example of She Was Right There All Along.

I was going to do some shopping today...

joined Jan 14, 2020

Early (modern human) Europeans had sizable Neanderthal DNA and are more related to east Asians than later Europeans. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03335-3

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Besides Genshin I'm currently working on Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town. Supposedly you can do a best friend ceremony with the same sex which is basically the same as marriage but I'm not far enough in the game to test it out myself.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Tonight's the night when people the world over celebrate Yuri. Let's party!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Random shit YouTube algorithm threw at me: goofy looking rodent, Russian style. (If its going seems rather uncertain that's because these guys are stone blind.)

Despite the similarities of anatomy (convergent evolution in action) and common name these bois aren't particularly closely related to the famous naked ones and their ilk btw.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ok, 2 things: I need to take a picture of the little birb that came out of the egg like a week ago and I need a way to bait one of the bats to take a picture of them as well.

Anyway, finally got back to rerolling in Bang Dream(global) because I'm bored of every other gacha I'm playing, but now I got some extra accounts lying around. There's a really good one with a bunch of 4*s. I don't want them to go to waste so I'll share them here:

JuyrjTQ8vyVMNsHc

tH3Y5a8hrCMAhKn6

h25Vf8wTeLjYVuMH

3j6nnuyBD5aPcV7t

They all have the same password: Qwertyuiop
Please tell me if grab one so I can remove it from here.

https://twitter.com/Luenart_Br/status/1380541936658972674?s=20
Fire Emblem Sigrun x Sanaki
NSFW and age gap.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Who would win, a sleepy fox or some pesky birb? (Not a Looney Tunes skit!!)

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Apparently my grandma started listening to music from Madoka Magica.
Like legit, while I was here vibing to some tumblr posts binge compilation up until a few minutes ago, I suddenly started hearing music obviously coming from outside the earphones.
Music that sounded suspiciously similar to Decretum.
And when I went to grandma's room I saw that steadily-sliding-into-madness Sayaka on the screen, and when I got nearer...
My grandma was legit listening to Decretum and Conurbatio.
Like... I never (yet) got the opportunity to try and get someone I know IRL into PMMM. When thinking of possible options, I thought of my brother or two of my cousins or my best friend. My grandma never crossed my mind in that regard... Until now.
To say that I was surprised to see her listen to that was an understatement.

joined Aug 29, 2019

@BV
"Are ya winning, Grandma?"

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Charlotte and Perrine misunderstood the instruction to wait in the hangar.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Ok, 2 things: I need to take a picture of the little birb that came out of the egg like a week ago and I need a way to bait one of the bats to take a picture of them as well.

Try dressing up like a clown, I hear bats are attracted them.

Early (modern human) Europeans had sizable Neanderthal DNA and are more related to east Asians than later Europeans. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03335-3

If you or anyone else are interested, there's a fantastic documentary on the evolution and spread of humans on Curiousity Stream. It's called "Out of the Cradle". I highly recommend it.

If having a juvenile sense of humor is wrong, I don't want to be right. :P

last edited at Apr 15, 2021 12:58AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

BV posted:

Apparently my grandma started listening to music from Madoka Magica.

Maybe she's a magical girl xP

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm angry about something that happened in my country (again) but I don't want to bring down the mood. I really hope that PoS actually goes to jail and rots in there but I seriously doubt it, selective justice is the norm.

Try dressing up like a clown, I hear bats are attracted them.

I'll start practicing my "we live Ina society" speech then.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/88594263
Vtubers Toko x Suisei

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

"Are ya winning, Grandma?"

Probably

Maybe she's a magical girl xP

xD

joined Dec 13, 2020

If having a juvenile sense of humor is wrong, I don't want to be right. :P

I'm pretty sure they made a joke about that in Ichigo Mashimaro. Miu found the place called Eromanga in a map and was highly amused by it.
Don't regret your sense of humor, you are in good company.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

New pfp after the latest chapter of Watamote Minami is still best girl and have a great redemption arc

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm pretty sure they made a joke about that in Ichigo Mashimaro. Miu found the place called Eromanga in a map and was highly amused by it.

I don't even remember that gag, I was just Wiki Walking through paleontology topics.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

New pfp after the latest chapter of Watamote Minami is still best girl and have a great redemption arc

It just feels wrong to not have your old avi...I dunno. It just feels all wrong.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lilliwyt posted:

It just feels wrong to not have your old avi...I dunno. It just feels all wrong.

I know but even if i like it too, i can't let Minami having such an happy face saying Sachi's name as my pfp.

On another news, seem that Jahy-sama is getting an anime adaptation for this summer. Seem rather short in terms of timing between the announcement and the time of airing so i hope it's really a 12 episode of 20 minutes course and not an OVA or 12 episode of 4/5 minutes course.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Did a bit of drawing today, here's hoping lazy me can turn this into a daily habit instead of something I do once or twice a year....

joined Jul 26, 2016

In other news NASA's cute little Mars helicopter got over its software troubles and made its first (modest) flight on the Red Planet. Yay! (/◕ヮ◕)/

To reply you must either login or sign up.