Forum › JK-chan and Her Male Classmate's Mom discussion

m_nguyen_chau
120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

I'll take this wholesomeness to my grave (๑♡⌓♡๑)

Alice_is_lost
joined Mar 29, 2021

This series puts a HUGE smile on my face, it's so fun to read. Discovering that Takuya's dad got a girlfriend 10 years younger than him made me laugh so hard and I thought to myself: "It's in the family". Wonder if Takuya will get a milf of his own lmao.

I really want to see more of this, cause it's so fun to read.. See you guys on the next one.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So is it over? Well, that was rushed at the end. Cute series tho.

joined Apr 10, 2019

so Takuya ended up dating Tanaka the table tennis girl.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It was fun, but it's always the same issue with romance stories - "woo, finally some progress ... oh, it's over".

joined Jun 21, 2018

I'm glad author never did go the "dark yuri route" he mentioned, because he has a knack for comedy! This series is freaking hilarious. Also Takuya is maybe the best male character in a yuri series I've ever read, tied with the shota kid in that comic about him helping his sister getting a girlfriend.

I'm sad its over though but I guess this is a good thing since anything else would've dragged the plot and diverted from the actual point of the series, which is getting to see Yuka and Mihoko get together.

I think he was referring to those 0 chapters that were released at first. They were kinky on the surface but had comedy as well, and I honestly wished the series could have gone in that direction. Maybe his next series.

18992b47e3036da3324d1a85848e4b9e
joined Jul 16, 2019

Oh this,

This is Beautiful

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

we need a story about the best friend now

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

You cant end it there, i want moar!

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Liked this a lot. There was potential for a longer story. And of course that will leave me hoping there would be more of this.

And no chapters for "common" events like onsen, beach, schooltrip, sports or culture festival etc.!!!!

ahem But great ride, nevertheless.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wait it's over?!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This series puts a HUGE smile on my face, it's so fun to read. Discovering that Takuya's dad got a girlfriend 10 years younger than him made me laugh so hard and I thought to myself: "It's in the family". Wonder if Takuya will get a milf of his own lmao.

I really want to see more of this, cause it's so fun to read.. See you guys on the next one.

I also finished reading this with a huge smile on my face. It was just a blast.

It was fun, but it's always the same issue with romance stories - "woo, finally some progress ... oh, it's over".

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't really view this as an "issue". More so just a style of story telling, where we've reached the goal of having the couple happily get together. Maybe the author doesn't want to do a ton of exploration past that, instead simply leaving it up to the reader's imagination. Another reason why I think this style of story telling is valid is that I prefer things not drag out, and at worse the author burns out.

Ultimately I read a fun series, it ended on a happy note. The ride was enjoyable, and I feel good. I understand why some people might not be content, but personally I am.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

A little abrupt, but a nice ending regardless. It put a smile on my face, and that's enough for me.
I love Takuya's threat at the end.

last edited at Apr 5, 2021 4:33AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

good fluff and happy ending, no drama or anything going on annnd the author even had em wait till she was in college

definitely a bit rushed of an ending, and as always, I really do wish we got to see more yuri couples post-confession especially as adults living together. Getting to see real relationships past a confessions is always nice

but still, a good read overall~

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I liked this series and I like it's ending. It's been a nice funny wholesome series that has been a joy to read.

downrightweird
joined Nov 23, 2020

such a beautiful ending. wish all the other have happy endings like this one too. i like yuka's persistence on love. Mihoko really did fell in love with her as she should hahahhaa. I will miss this. it saddens me it had ended already :(( thank you scanlators for all the time and effort you gave for this one. :)

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

JK-chan's male classmate becomes her stepson.

red_alert_one
Psx_20210526_201147
joined Jun 5, 2019

truth to be told, story may just started, author just dumb coward, here is a way to create more slice of life, more real show of struggle how still 18 year old girl get marry mom and show of peaceful comedy of everyday lives , what also give time to make deeper chacters. that how should be done.

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

Oh it ended quite soon after all but it was a great ending so I can complain! I miss them though! Yuka was what my teen years should have been (like her I was into older women but now I am one xD). Takuya was so precious to the end. Wish Yuka and Mihoko luck <3

joined May 18, 2020

Who's tanaka again?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Who's tanaka again?

Giirl from the table tenniis club

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

My hatred for spiders grow deeper

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

My hatred for spiders grow deeper

But they eat the bugs that are a helluva lot worse

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Who's tanaka again?

Giirl from the table tenniis club

Here she is crushing on Yuka.

joined Jun 28, 2020

Pretty sure the nosebleed tag isn't for the characters but for the readers.

To reply you must either login or sign up.