Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

If you want to know how gay you are, isn't it better to just try doing lots of gay stuff?

If only canon yuri protags could be blessed with such powers of deductive reasoning

AKCHUYALLY that sounds more like empirical experimentation to me... o3o

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I'm actually a little surprised how many people are admitting they were fooled. I was suspicious as soon as I saw moderate amounts of sex. The series is called Virgins Empire after all.

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 12:29AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

If you want to know how gay you are, isn't it better to just try doing lots of gay stuff?

If only canon yuri protags could be blessed with such powers of deductive reasoning

AKCHUYALLY that sounds more like empirical experimentation to me... o3o

Trust me guys. It doesn't work.
In the end is easy to respond automatically to sexual stimuli (unless you are super inhibited) so it doesn't really tell you much about what you really want or desire. Also, we should talk about the difference between sexual orientation and romantic orientation. In fact for me one's identity refers to the latter.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

So I just noticed that there are printed Italian and German translations and I'm tempted of buying the Italian version. Is it any good? I'm buying the Akebi-chan tomes and they are god-awful.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I'm actually a little surprised how many people are admitting they were fooled. I was suspicious as soon as I saw moderate amounts of sex. The series is called Virgins Empire after all.

I feel like the fact they're actually dating in this chapter is the most improbable aspect of this... Mari and Yuu have basically done everything but direct sex at this point~

Though I didn't read the tags so I was a bit confused if I had missed some chapters, but alas it was too good to be true. Yuu would never be able to confess her feelings, even if she was held at gunpoint

droidsurlookingfor
R2d2
joined Mar 29, 2021

Virgin's empire indeed. 165 chapters in and It's like these women are allergic to sex!

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-asyvnqkoc824
joined Nov 1, 2019

Can I just bring up how much the artstyle has improved? Like look at the earlier chapters and the girls look like bimbos, I never even noticed this without going back but damn it looks so much better now. Also I think this is most popular series on dynasty reader

joined Jul 26, 2016

Can I just bring up how much the artstyle has improved?

I mean it'd honestly be rather sad if the artist hadn't developed in 10+ years. (That'd make them a Rob Liefeld, which would be terrible.)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Orestes posted:

So I just noticed that there are printed Italian and German translations and I'm tempted of buying the Italian version. Is it any good? I'm buying the Akebi-chan tomes and they are god-awful.

I'm italian and I buy them but I don't like the translations.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Nononon is best girl

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I want a gif of Nononon running

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Please tell me I'm not the only who legit braced for impact in real life.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

bouncing intensifies

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Can I just bring up how much the artstyle has improved? Like look at the earlier chapters and the girls look like bimbos, I never even noticed this without going back but damn it looks so much better now. Also I think this is most popular series on dynasty reader

Yup the art style is more or less the same but it has got a lot better over the years- it used to be much more basic with thick lines and was a bit ugly in some ways- nowhere near as nice and skilled as it is now. I guess that happens if you draw girls thousands of times for years!

As for this being the most popular series on DS- maybe, depends how you judge that- the currently running series that the biggest % of readers read and like- it probably is :)

But Citrus for example has quite a lot more comments in its thread, if we want to judge it by that.

last edited at Apr 18, 2021 1:11PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

elevown posted:

Yup the art style is more or less the same but it has got a lot better over the years- it used to be much more basic with thick lines and was a bit ugly in some ways- nowhere near as nice and skilled as it is now.

As for this being the most popular series on DS- maybe, depends how you judge that- the currently running series that the biggest % of readers read and like- it probably is :)

But Citrus for example has quite a lot more comments in its thread, if we want to judge it by that.

Hate makes people comment much more. I wouldn't judge by that :)

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

You say Nononon but I say Yes yes yes

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^ @Tsuki-chan Some of it is that lol- but not a significant ammount- it has far less chapters than virgin empire- like a quater or less?
Every single person on DS was not commenting on how crap it was 10 x in every chapter! If you really hate a manga you will probably only comment once and then never read it again!

I think it generated a lot of discourse and arguing more than just hating on it - they must of liked some aspect of it to keep coming back and talking about it ! And even arguing and debating why its annoying etc is a kind of popularity. It certainly wasnt ignored as boring.

But yeah- its certainly 'liked' less than VE I can say, even if it was popular to talk about it.

last edited at Apr 18, 2021 1:22PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

morter posted:

You say Nononon but I say Yes yes yes

Dead

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Orestes posted:

I'm italian and I buy them but I don't like the translations.

Thanks for the info.

I guess I'll stick to the original plan and buy all the Japanese ones when I'm drunk.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That was adorably cute !

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

credit page:
Yeah. I would also be thinking of a motorboat.

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

Omg this was so cute! I need to see more of these two.

E1a622a074370732fc4a098daef9fabe
joined Mar 26, 2021

The credit page is once again on point lmao.

last edited at Apr 18, 2021 1:53PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Top 5 moments I would looooooooooooveeeeee to see animated! just imagine this in 60 frames quality ... slow motion ... HmmmMMMmmMmMm.
I hope this could be the final push to make her realize that Nononon is her true love, because I really want them to take the next step, and I want Nononon to feel loved too!

Also nice boat

last edited at Apr 18, 2021 2:17PM

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Using five whole color pages just for the sake of the jiggle. This author deserves all of the sales

To reply you must either login or sign up.