Forum › Gyaru-chan and Megane-chan discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I feel like I'm missing the point of the attendant pic in the Ch02 credits. Someone explain it for this dummy, that is myself? Thanks.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Like another woman said: "The hand remembers"

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

Will she ever get her V in return?

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Foureyes reminds me of Uchi from Watamote now that I think about it

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I feel like I'm missing the point of the attendant pic in the Ch02 credits. Someone explain it for this dummy, that is myself? Thanks.

Virgins' Empire has been going on for 10+ years with several Christmases but the characters are still in the same grade as in ch1.

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

Like another woman said: "The hand remembers"

And they did it longer than 3 hours

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 9:52AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

We need one of those "Rooms you can't escape unless you have sex" in VE

This is how every yuri should end imo... Time skips are truly awesome and we got our good share of lewd from Kishi, thank you!!!
The fact that her first reaction was to put her fingers in her mouth says a lot hahaha is so natural for them

joined Feb 21, 2019

great to see em as adults and getting together

also credit page on point as always xD we all are indeed waiting on chie and ai to finally kiss and progress towards that future of em married :D they are best couple of Virgin's Empire after all <3

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 10:43AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Shoving fingers into another person's mouth? blank look
If it's supposed to be sexy, I dun get it.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

great to see em as adults and getting together

also credit page on point as always xD we all are indeed waiting on chie and ai to finally kiss and progress towards that future of em married :D they are best couple of Virgin's Empire after all <3

Well they kissed many times, just not that passionately. I'm also waiting though.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well I find finger licking hot.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tsuki-chan posted:

Well I find finger licking hot.

Yeah that! you're not supposed to do it roughly, it's all just caressing and feeling intimate

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

So she shoved her fingers to make sure it was her, right? what a wholesome pair~ also, why all these 24-30 years old girls looks so mature? Damn I'm 24 and I still look like a brat XD

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Thank you chads

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

So she shoved her fingers to make sure it was her, right?

Ohhhhhh...
Now I'm imagining all the times, during those 10 years, that Megane-chan mistook some random dyed-blonde woman for Gyaru-chan and immediately shoved her fingers into that lady's mouth.

I wonder, in those occasions, what happened next... I really want to see it. (˵ ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o˵)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

So she shoved her fingers to make sure it was her, right?

Ohhhhhh...
Now I'm imagining all the times, during those 10 years, that Megane-chan mistook some random dyed-blonde woman for Gyaru-chan and immediately shoved her fingers into that lady's mouth.

I wonder, in those occasions, what happened next... I really want to see it. (˵ ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o˵)

I laughed too much for this.

bigsipofjuice
joined Aug 15, 2018

Finger licking is definitely hot. It is a sign of submission, mimicking the act.
But do people just stray away like that???
Am I the one who only had heart wrecking break ups?
I feel like if you have such deep feelings for someone you can't just stop talking casually.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

So she shoved her fingers to make sure it was her, right? what a wholesome pair~ also, why all these 24-30 years old girls looks so mature? Damn I'm 24 and I still look like a brat XD

Glasses shoved her fingers into her mouth because she knew it was her. It was an impulsive reaction after seeing her 10 years later, because they have a kinky relationship.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

If you mean the ten-year gap in their relationship, I have to agree with you. It's difficult for me to accept the idea that they simply stopped their affair after graduating from high school.

There are many yuri manga where the two MCs are lovers through high school, break up at graduation because "it's time to stop playing games, become adults and find boyfriends" and then meet again ten years later and rekindle the flame. The Nighthawk Drifts About, RAWMG, Liberty (in a way) are all examples.

But these two girls are more the Kase x Yamada or Horikawa x Wakatsuki or Kasumi x Sakurako or Hinako x Orie type... I mean, the type that don't break up after graduating and keep seeing each other because they have plans to live together and maybe one day get married. At least, that's how I had them pegged.

Really, after all we have seen in chapter one, I just can't buy the idea that these two girls of all people let ten years that they could have spent together flow through their fingers just like that.

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 5:42PM

joined Sep 27, 2017

If you mean the ten-year gap in their relationship, I have to agree with you. It's difficult for me to accept the idea that they simply stopped their affair after graduating from high school.

There are many yuri manga where the two MCs are lovers through high school, break up at graduation because "it's time to stop playing games, become adults and find boyfriends" and then meet again ten years later and rekindle the flame. The Nighthawk Drifts About, RAWMG, Liberty (in a way) are all examples.

But these two girls are more the Kase x Yamada or Horikawa x Wakatsuki or Kasumi x Sakurako or Hinako x Orie type... I mean, the type that don't break up after graduating and keep seeing each other because they have plans to live together and maybe one day get married. At least, that's how I had them pegged.

Really, after all we have seen in chapter one, I just can't buy the idea that these two girls of all people let ten years that they could have spent together flow through their fingers just like that.

I might be remembering wrong...but were they ever...formally dating in high school? They seemed to enjoy being sexual with each other...but that seemed about it? So it seems possible that they just graduated and drifted apart, went to different colleges, were figuring out their lives. Then suddenly bumping into each other again they decided to enter into an actual relationship. It was mentioned how they enjoyed having a normal conversation at the bar, nothing pervy, just a normal conversation. So that seemed like something new for them.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I might be remembering wrong...but were they ever...formally dating in high school?

This. Gyaru comments how it is the first time they held hands and that Megane actually had a normal conversation. They clearly just had sex at school (or one the way) and probably didn't speak outside of it.

Also should be 8 years right?

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 8:44PM

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

the gyaru surprisingly bottom and submissive,, thats very interesting,,,,

joined Sep 27, 2017

I might be remembering wrong...but were they ever...formally dating in high school?

This. Gyaru comments how it is the first time they held hands and that Megane actually had a normal conversation. They clearly just had sex at school (or one the way) and probably didn't speak outside of it.

Yeah I think it should be 8 years since graduation. Also yeah it sounds like their previous relationship was only casually sexual, but now as adults they're exploring beyond that.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

that's so cute

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yeah I think it should be 8 years since graduation. Also yeah it sounds like their previous relationship was only casually sexual, but now as adults they're exploring beyond that.

Thinking that they could give up their bond so easily after this makes me sho shad.

To reply you must either login or sign up.