Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Ok, this is sick

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

This manga makes me feel so uncomfy and yet the story is lowkey interesting and I keep reading

It's been a while since the last I login and I wanted to write something about this manga. It's so disgusting but at the same time it's so good. Reading all the chapters in one time and I love it so much.

So far, Ichika and Yuu are the best characters in this manga. I know Ichika is now insane, but she is my favorite character.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

It's been a while since the last I login and I wanted to write something about this manga. It's so disgusting but at the same time it's so good. Reading all the chapters in one time and I love it so much.

So far, Ichika and Yuu are the best characters in this manga. I know Ichika is now insane, but she is my favorite character.

Same, they're my favorites. Though I don't think Ichika is completely insane (yet anyway).

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

god i hate this so much, i feel so bad

joined Dec 10, 2017

Calling it now, based on ch 3 pg 86 bottom left panel: Airi’s gonna decapitate hina at some point in the story

Lol
joined Sep 22, 2020

puking tag, here we go
To be continued or another tag added: Yep, I think that I don't have a stomach anymore (tbh my braincells aren't working too)

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

I'm genuinely worried for every character in this series

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

When you thought the series has hit rock bottom, then it digs deeper and ends up in the core.... then it bursts through the other side of the earth and flies into space and we just watch, wondering where the hell it's gonna end up.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Compare this to the earlier chapters and look how far we've come. The early chapters look tame by comparison. Maybe because Hina's reasons are more sexual that it seems more fucked up? Also, Hina has blackmail material. That must put some fear into Airi since photos getting leaked is what started her situation in the first place. I wonder how Ichika will meet Airi in this situation. Likely bump into Hina on the way to Airi's House?

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

UWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Well... at least Airi is looking a bit "less" broken than the previous chapters. What even is going on anymore.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I fell in love with this series and how weird it is over time. I wonder if the end goal Airi and Hina to be a real couple?

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Another chapter of this extravagant story and how do we react?

last edited at Mar 20, 2021 9:52AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

No spanking: extremely disappointing.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Agreed.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Agreed.

Seconded.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Well. I think we can all be grateful she didn't actually USED that diaper.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Agreed.

Seconded.

Thirded

joined Dec 30, 2018

I fell in love with this series and how weird it is over time. I wonder if the end goal Airi and Hina to be a real couple?

i kinda want them to

joined May 18, 2020

shit's too fucked up just let them be happy smh

I love this series but why is Hina continuing this mental and emotional torture/mind-break if Ai actually does want to be with her? I’d like to see a regular date at a cafe or something. One consensual kiss. I mean nothing Too normal given the dynamic of their relationship but damn, I want to see them both lovey dovey just once without either being forced or coerced.

identification-projection-preheterosexuality
Please%20actually
joined Mar 13, 2018

this needs a seinfeld ending

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I love this series but why is Hina continuing this mental and emotional torture/mind-break if Ai actually does want to be with her? I’d like to see a regular date at a cafe or something. One consensual kiss. I mean nothing Too normal given the dynamic of their relationship but damn, I want to see them both lovey dovey just once without either being forced or coerced.

Hina’s motivations don’t exactly work the same way as a “normal” love though. I’m not talking about her or Airi’s kinks and fetishes or anything related, but what Hina wanted was never a “normal” love or relationship with her. Hina became obsessed with the unequal positions in their relationship, and since none of what she’s doing now is out of revenge, it just means she genuinely enjoys their relationship this way.

Frankly speaking, despite what she might say, I don’t think Hina would be happy in a regular relationship where they can just be together and do normal lovey-dovey things. Once she got a taste of this world, she never wants to go back.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

How can something so cursed be so blessed at the same time?

To reply you must either login or sign up.